Add a Photo

By NARS
#88 in Makeup Palettes
Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

FREE GIFT

Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

2 days left

A limited-edition, three-piece illuminating face set. Treat eyes, lips, and cheeks to a rose gold glow with the Liquid Gold Set. This eye color, highlighter, and lip gloss glide on shimmering apricot to peach shimmer hues for a sunkissed makeup look. This set contains: - 0.14 oz The Multiple in South Beach (light, shimmering apricot) - 1.1 oz Illuminator in Hot Sand (peach champagne) - 0.11 oz Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Gold Digger (sparkling peach shimmer)
Photo (1)
Akemi C.
Akemi C.
Redwood City, California

This set Is beautiful! However I never find my
Self using the multiple stick because it creases. The lip gloss came with a messed up wand as well. The products are good though. It's a good starter set into Nars.
Zuri A.
Zuri A.

I totally love this set I got mine at Sephora I'm not sure if it is a limited edition but I love it! I sometimes mix a little on my foundation and it looks beautiful.
Karivy W.
Karivy W.
Whitman, MA

I love it so much overall it's a good product great quality the glow is fabulous long lasting almost 24 hours it stays on like a Golden Goddess it's just perfection
WhyHelloSaf ..
WhyHelloSaf ..
Bowling Green, OH

Love it super creamy, and pigmated. with summer coming its way this is perfect. deff the smaller bottles are good for everyday pick me ups
Imani D.
Imani D.
Cleveland, OH

Great products for highlighting!!! Gives a great glow on high cheekbone! Or even to highlight in other areas of the face!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.

These are awesome foundations! They have many different shades for everyone! Amazing stuff ! Great for all skin types .
rosa g.
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ

Perfect way to make your makeup glow or and highlight in your cheeks! So cheap compared to other brabd yet so good!
Sana K.
Sana K.
Sugar Land, TX

Very fascinating product. It' definitely not cakey and gives a perfect look to the face. It's worth that money
Rose R.
Rose R.
Round Rock, TX

I think this is one of my favorite products !!!!! it comes in different shads for any skin color !!!
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Austin, TX

I like this stuff, I don't break out, fonts run when swest, easy to apply, cost effecient
Denise D.
Denise D.
El Paso , Tx

What's your experience with this?
Mara H.
Mara H.

Does this have an easy removal process?
Yvonne F.
Yvonne F.
Shannon

Are Nars products worth the price tag? I have not bought anything from the range and would love some feedback.
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm curious about how well this product covers marks and uneven skin tone?
Ashiana W.
Ashiana W.

Im stuck between this and another illuminator by L mercier...