BY NARS

A TRIO OF GLISTENING, GOLDEN MUST-HAVES FOR EYES, LIPS, AND CHEEKS.

OVERVIEW:
GILDED PLEASURES
Treat your eyes, lips, and cheeks to a rose gold touch-up.

Set Includes:

Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Gold Digger (sparkling peach shimmer)
Full Size Hot Sand Illuminator (peach champagne)
Mini South Beach Multiple (light, shimmering apricot)

marianna o.
BARS Liquid Gold Set, I had personally never used it but I have friends who have and this is what they he to say. "It is Ahh-Mazing" "To Fie 4" "Love It!" "My Favorite Product So Far" so now I'm planning on trying out the NARS Liquid Gold Set and telling you what my Opinion is on NARS, so excited to try them out in the future.
Alexa A.
Milwaukee, WI
Nars just keeps winning with all of their products... This kit is AMAZING! It has everything that you could ever want for summer. I took this on vacation with me with minimal makeup but for nights out when I wanted a nice glow I used this entire kit. Highly recommend.
Brianna G.
I love nars products so much they are well pigmented and give off great color i heard so much about these products through youtubers and makeup artists and they highly recommend them for giving off that poppin' highlight to see miles away
Zuri A.
I totally love this set I got mine at Sephora I'm not sure if it is a limited edition but I love it! I sometimes mix a little on my foundation and it looks beautiful.
Karivy W.
Whitman, MA
I love it so much overall it's a good product great quality the glow is fabulous long lasting almost 24 hours it stays on like a Golden Goddess it's just perfection
Ashley V.
Tulsa, OK
Nars is just amazing!!! I love the colors it was amazing. It had such a glowy looking. It stays true to its color!!! It was a shimmer look of course. It was amazing and worth it I would recommend it too everyone!!!!
Jennifer H.
I bought this set a couple of weeks ago and can't be happier! The hot sand illuminator is pure love and the stick mini size is perfect to give it a try if you are thinking of buying it in the normal size. Love Nars!! #NARSissist
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
I LOVEEEEE anything that's glitter or shimmery so this set is perfect! I really love the color rose gold and so this set has it all! I definitely do recommend!
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
My definition of indulgence for my face. I wear this year around for a beautiful all over glow. All ages can use it my mother and my aunt love it!
Rima C.
Hamtramck, MI
This is such a great value set! Omg I can't believe you get 3 items and it's enough. Only think is I felt is that the highlighter wastoo light.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Yvonne F.
Shannon
Are Nars products worth the price tag? I have not bought anything from the range and would love some feedback.
Mara H.
Does this have an easy removal process?
Ashiana W.
Im stuck between this and another illuminator by L mercier...
Clarissa T.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm curious about how well this product covers marks and uneven skin tone?