Add a Photo

By NARS
#83 in Makeup Palettes
A limited-edition, three-piece illuminating face set. Treat eyes, lips, and cheeks to a rose gold glow with the Liquid Gold Set. This eye color, highlighter, and lip gloss glide on shimmering apricot to peach shimmer hues for a sunkissed makeup look. This set contains: - 0.14 oz The Multiple in South Beach (light, shimmering apricot) - 1.1 oz Illuminator in Hot Sand (peach champagne) - 0.11 oz Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Gold Digger (sparkling peach shimmer)
Photo (1)
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ

This was one of my favorite purchases of 2016 as it was really worth the price! I absolutely love NARS and the quality products they create. This set is perfect for babes that want that sunkissed glow. From a bronzed gold lip to that glowy highlight, it's really achievable with the gloss and illuminators in the set. (Both stick form and liquid form!) I'll be looking forward to be using these out for the upcoming summer! Hello, bronzed goddess!
marianna o.
marianna o.

BARS Liquid Gold Set, I had personally never used it but I have friends who have and this is what they he to say. "It is Ahh-Mazing" "To Fie 4" "Love It!" "My Favorite Product So Far" so now I'm planning on trying out the NARS Liquid Gold Set and telling you what my Opinion is on NARS, so excited to try them out in the future.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Twinsburg, OH

Love these products so much. They all blend really well and the gloss is a good everyday shade. The liquid version is awesome on the whole body such as shins, elbows, and collarbone. I would defninitely but the full size version of the liquid because the small gloss size is perfect for me and putting in my purse.
Laketha T.
Laketha T.
Memphis, TN

This product is the perfect highlighter with every situation the moon lit Goldglow creates a sudden ambiance which would definitely get any guy's attention I definitely use this product in the future and as long as they keep making this product I would definitely be a buyer.
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Milwaukee, WI

Nars just keeps winning with all of their products... This kit is AMAZING! It has everything that you could ever want for summer. I took this on vacation with me with minimal makeup but for nights out when I wanted a nice glow I used this entire kit. Highly recommend.
Melody R.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY

This kit makes me feel like a rose gold princess.I love the shimmer, and it's highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way.Nars did a great job creating the ultimate highlighter ensemble.Worth every penny trusts me.It will last from your 9-5 to happy hour :)
Brianna G.
Brianna G.

I love nars products so much they are well pigmented and give off great color i heard so much about these products through youtubers and makeup artists and they highly recommend them for giving off that poppin' highlight to see miles away
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

I bought this set a couple of weeks ago and can't be happier! The hot sand illuminator is pure love and the stick mini size is perfect to give it a try if you are thinking of buying it in the normal size. Love Nars!! #NARSissist
Besha S.
Besha S.

Love the brand Nars! This has beautiful color pay off! Very nice golden shine/shimmer! It is long lasting! Great product. Not too affordable but not too pricey like other brands. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Tulsa, OK

Nars is just amazing!!! I love the colors it was amazing. It had such a glowy looking. It stays true to its color!!! It was a shimmer look of course. It was amazing and worth it I would recommend it too everyone!!!!
Denise D.
Denise D.
El Paso , Tx

What's your experience with this?
Mara H.
Mara H.

Does this have an easy removal process?
Yvonne F.
Yvonne F.
Shannon

Are Nars products worth the price tag? I have not bought anything from the range and would love some feedback.
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm curious about how well this product covers marks and uneven skin tone?
Ashiana W.
Ashiana W.

Im stuck between this and another illuminator by L mercier...

Join Now