NARS Liquid Gold Set uploaded by Francel A.NARS Liquid Gold Set uploaded by Francel A.

BY NARS

A TRIO OF GLISTENING, GOLDEN MUST-HAVES FOR EYES, LIPS, AND CHEEKS.

OVERVIEW:
GILDED PLEASURES
Treat your eyes, lips, and cheeks to a rose gold touch-up.

Set Includes:

Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Gold Digger (sparkling peach shimmer)
Full Size Hot Sand Illuminator (peach champagne)
Mini South Beach Multiple (light, shimmering apricot)

Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
This was one of my favorite purchases of 2016 as it was really worth the price! I absolutely love NARS and the quality products they create. This set is perfect for babes that want that sunkissed glow. From a bronzed gold lip to that glowy highlight, it's really achievable with the gloss and illuminators in the set. (Both stick form and liquid form!) I'll be looking forward to be using these out for the upcoming summer! Hello, bronzed goddess!
Francel A.
Garland, TX
Favorite set EVER!! This set gives you the perfect dewy glow. Great for the evening or during the day, these products are easy to use, lightweight and provide the perfect summer glow. I highly recommend these products for anyone looking to update there seasonal look!!
Akemi C.
Redwood City, California
This set Is beautiful! However I never find my
Self using the multiple stick because it creases. The lip gloss came with a messed up wand as well. The products are good though. It's a good starter set into Nars.
Brianna G.
I love nars products so much they are well pigmented and give off great color i heard so much about these products through youtubers and makeup artists and they highly recommend them for giving off that poppin' highlight to see miles away
Jacklyn E.
Windsor, SC
I do love liquid highlighters I think they have great application they are easy to apply and blend, you can even build up if you like it blinding you can put more if not just one pup an our fine. It is very long lasting. I would definitely recommend to others.
Influenster M.
When NARS came up with this last year I knew I had to buy it for myself, I love gold and rose gold so obviously that was the main reason why I bought this. The gold lipcolor is BOMB!!! I loved it so much, I still have it, I try to not use it as much so I don't run out. The quality is superb like always off course so I will continue to purchase NARS cosmetics for as long as they keep making amazing products.
Anna Z.
Cleveland, OH
Love these products so much. They all blend really well and the gloss is a good everyday shade. The liquid version is awesome on the whole body such as shins, elbows, and collarbone. I would defninitely but the full size version of the liquid because the small gloss size is perfect for me and putting in my purse.
Melody R.
Brooklyn, NY
This kit makes me feel like a rose gold princess.I love the shimmer, and it's highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way.Nars did a great job creating the ultimate highlighter ensemble.Worth every penny trusts me.It will last from your 9-5 to happy hour :)
Laketha T.
Memphis, TN
This product is the perfect highlighter with every situation the moon lit Goldglow creates a sudden ambiance which would definitely get any guy's attention I definitely use this product in the future and as long as they keep making this product I would definitely be a buyer.
Besha S.
Love the brand Nars! This has beautiful color pay off! Very nice golden shine/shimmer! It is long lasting! Great product. Not too affordable but not too pricey like other brands. I would definitely repurchase this again!
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Yvonne F.
Shannon
Are Nars products worth the price tag? I have not bought anything from the range and would love some feedback.
Mara H.
Does this have an easy removal process?
Ashiana W.
Im stuck between this and another illuminator by L mercier...
Clarissa T.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm curious about how well this product covers marks and uneven skin tone?