NARS Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Julie O.

BY NARS

Extra fine, smudge-free eyeliner.

NARS Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Very pretty black and goes on ridiculously smooth. Cant find it anywhere anymore which blows but worth the purchase!" in 3 reviews
  • "I use a felt tipped liner for the top of my life. I began filling my wet line with a gel and I love it! It really makes my eyes pop! This stuff stays on pretty well. Be sure to set it after." in 3 reviews
vickie C.
Hmm not very impressed, but brush that came with it did nothing and it got really messy afterward because you have to dip the little brush in the bottle. Bleh. It's too liquidy for me, i prefer a gel version, a lot thicker and easier to apply. Did it smudge? not so much so maybe that's one good thing of it. Otherwise, save your money and buy something else cheaper!!!
Alicia J.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my favorite eyeliner I have fully control and it always has the shape I want coming out beautiful! Highly recommend this product way better than others I’ve used before!
Sade A.
Las Vegas
This eyeliner gives me life I love it so much it is long lasting I love it it’s dark which is great for if you have brown eyes like me I love the packaging it a nice I would recommend
Fernanda G.
Centralia, WA
I bought this in both black and brown because the black is pretty intense so I wanted options. I really like the shape and the way that it handles, it goes on fairly smoothly and the tip is pretty stiff so it doesn't get all over the place. My only problem was with the brown one, it seemed to dry out really quickly (within a month or two) and smudges really easily. The black one doesn't do this, so I was surprised that the brown one just gets all oily and smudged after a few hours. Pretty disappointed with the brown, but love the black.
Shana W.
Brooklyn, New York
Love love love this liner application. As a makeup artist this is perfect to use on clients for a smooth gliding application. The pigment is amazing and the application is a one time stroke. Personally I love it for daily use.
Maribel G.
I got this one because I wanted to get really good and have a steady hand . but its to liquidy , I like thats its super black but it'll smear if you have oily lids . its okay not my favorite but not the least one that I like .
Teya S.
These are so gooood! Definitely recommend to people that like makeup this is very easy to apply and can be used for multiple times I love to use it ! Definitely will buy again I love it so much and it's very good product
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Gel liner is my favorite liner. It gives me a much darker look and the wand makes it easy to make the perfect cat eye look. It is a bit pricy but you get what you pay for. It's my go to liner, I use it everyday.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
My absolute favorite paint on eyeliner! Great that they include the brush with the eyeliner. On the pricey end, but very good quality for the price. Also, very good amount of product included in the package.
crystal g.
hermiston
Hands-down the best look what island are you good yet gel liner I think it was a good value I use it a lot actually all day around I don’t think I can compare it to anyone actually I would definitely recommend this