BY NARS #72 in Blush

OVERVIEW:
ONE DROP. WON'T STOP.
Liquid blush effortlessly glides on skin for a lasting glow. One pump delivers the perfect amount of natural-looking color. Ideal for mixing textures: layer over powder blush for high-impact color, or apply first for a diffused effect. Go with the glow.

BENEFITS:
A silky weightless fluid that creates a natural-looking, second-skin finish.
Veil of color on the skin creates a healthy glow.
Buildable formula, blends effortlessly for foolproof application.

HOW TO USE:
Warm a small amount of Liquid Blush in the palm of the hand. Apply with fingertips for a natural, effortless effect.
To intensify color and add dimension, layer Orgasm or other blush shade over Liquid Blush.
Can be worn under or over foundation for a range of effects.
Do not twist open. To open, pull the cap straight off. Twisting may cause the enclosed pump to be removed along with the cap. To close securely and ensure product will not leak, place cap over pump and turn clockwise.

NARS Liquid Blush
  • "i think his product is perfect for people who like blush but if you are not a big fan of it i do not reccomend it because it can sometimes look too pink" in 10 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Orgasm (sheer, warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
I own a nars powder blush and it's a mini so idk if it's different in a mini but I wasn't a real fan of it. It seemed to apply a bit patchy and be hard to blend. But I had been wanting to try O and I knew it was going to be huge when it was released so I wanted to create some makeup looks with it since I like to show people how new makeup looks so they can have an idea before they buy it on my social media like IG buzzybee25.
So I purchased this the day it came out and I've had it for months so I feel I can give a really true to life review.
They described O as being a peachy pink with gold shimmer. You can't really see this in the bottle so it almost seems as if it's not going to be that way. Since it's darker with no shimmer showing through the thick glass. But at application it's an absolutely gorgeous warm peach. Almost a medium peachy color would be the perfect way to describe the base. Then within it there's a perfect amount of light gold shimmer flecks that are so small they are barely noticeable. This is a good thing as it then adds a more skin perfecting presence that makes you glow instead of the super shimmer of some blushes that can make you look super made up and a little fake, especially if used during the daytime.
The color lasts all work day long on me and that's amazing. 8 hours of any product working with no special base or setting products is fantastic.
This is because I'm so oily that without special mattifying and setting products my makeup is melted off, especially on my face, within an hour or two.
To give you an idea every hour including the first hour after I wash my face I fill up 3 to 4 large blotting sheets.
This product used with a primer and mattifying products and setting spray/powders lasts over 16 hours so I think that would be the usual wear time for most skin types.
It comes with a great amount of product. At first it seems small but then when you see the small amount you have to use you can see that with daily use this will most likely last you about a year if not more.
The bottle is very pretty in it's cube shape that's like a smoked glass.
I heard there were issues with people not understanding the dispenser. Not sure why this was but it's got a square cap that you take off to reveal a push down dispenser. Don't remove this. This is your dispenser. Push this down like any normal serum or foundation with a push down dispenser and use normally. But use a very light hand because it will come out way too fast with way too much product if you don't and you can't put it back in because bacteria on your hands will get in as well and ruin your product by turning it bad and old faster than normal.
Thats my only real gripe. I wish the dispenser allowed a more precise or smaller color dispersion from the bottle.
Also, you do have to shake before every use as it starts to separate almost immediately after use and if you go a couple to a few days without using it it will be completely separated so you have to shake it so you don't get color that's not uniform or product thats not blended or blendable and only end up being able to use half the product because you didn't. Nothing is wrong with your blush if you see this. It's the natural oil and water reaction. A simple shake will mix it right back up.
The colors in this collection are all absolutely gorgeous. I swatched the ones I don't own in store and I think all of these would look good on mostly any skin tone, and there is at least one for every skin color and tone. I think O is best for those with peach to pink undertones and fair to medium skin but it's a gorgeous color that would look pretty on anyone.
The price at 30 USD is a bit high but like I said this will last a while. Probably longer if not just as long as the full size powder would and I think it works much better.
It's probably not as travel friendly as a compact because it is glass but it's a strong and thick glass so if you were careful I wouldn't be too worried about packing it or bringing it along in your purse. Just don't store it next to metal or glass objects as mohs hardness scale will tell you it will probably break it pretty quickly.
Overall I do recommend even though this is only available at high end stores like sephora. But for most this won't be a frivolous purchase like some cheap drugstore makeup. This will be something you decided you wanted and budgeted for so that shouldn't be an issue.
Go out and get one. You wont be dissapointed.
Kimberly H.
Woodbury
Review for: Orgasm (sheer, warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
I have to say, this is my HG blush. I usually prefer prefer formulas for any facial makeup, but this is the BEST. I need very little more than a few drops on the back of my hand and then Pat it on my cheekbones with my finger. The color is a gorgeous lightly shimmery sweet pink color. Once applied, or days on the whole day! Most of the time my blush wears off and I can't even tell I had any on. This maintains a beautiful pinky glow all day long. I'm in love!
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Review for: Orgasm (sheer, warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
This is my all time favorite blush. I have a few that I own, but I find myself reaching for this most often. I was worried it was going to be super shimmery when I first got it, but it’s not at all, it’s got a nice natural finish that lasts all day. A little bit goes a long way too, so I think it’s a good investment. It’s very easy to work with and blends and builds like a dream.
Melissa S.
Review for: Orgasm (sheer, warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
I can't say enough about this blush. The packaging is adorable, the coloring is perfect on my skin, the sheen is just enough... ahh.
Ok let me start again. This NARS blush is what you are looking for. A little goes A LONG WAY, allowing you to build as necessary on your face. I put 2 small dots on each cheek and blend, which is enough for me to get my peachy look. The blush leaves a slight sheen of highlight, pretty, but not powerful and overwhelming. I use this blush everyday and I recommend it to everyone. It might be on the more expensive side for some, but the payoff is so worth it.
Veta G.
Canton
Review for: Orgasm (sheer, warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
I really enjoyed this product by NARS. I don’t actually own any NARS products but when I went to try this product I absolutely loved it. It makes your face look so beautiful with a pink shimmer natural glow and it makes your cheeks pop out! If you do not have this product already you should definitely look into it as it is amazing and I love it!
Megan N.
Columbus
Review for: Torrid more...
I love the color of this blush but it's very oily. Make sure you shake t before using it or you will get this clear stuff come out instead of the color. Also use VERY little as this goes a loooong way and is very concentrated. I have a hard time with blushes lasting on my skin and I feel like this lasted a little bit longer than powder blushes.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
Review for: Orgasm (sheer, warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
This liquid blush is very pigmented and a little bit goes a long way. I would apply a little at a time because once it sets it's not the easiest to blend out. And it will set and stay put all day! I find it easiest to apply by warming up with my finger, tap it on, and further blend out with a beauty sponge.
Sarah M.
Review for: Orgasm (sheer, warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
I got a sample of this from Sephora in a gift set. This was my first time using liquid blush and I was super impressed! It went on super pigmented but blended out into a beautiful wash of color and can be built up easily. I’m super impressed with how easy this was! I would consider getting a full size !
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Torrid more...
This blushes are so pigmented, truly they are packed with impact. But what I love about them as well is that they diffuse beautiful. So if you go on a little heavy handed, no worries, they diffuse out so nicely and do kind of fade in strength of pigment throughout your wear which I like.
Caroline A.
Moon Twp, PA
Review for: Orgasm (sheer, warm pink w/golden shimmer) more...
This is officially my holy grail product, I’m obsessed to say the least. It’s so easy and build able but looks so natural at the same time. It stays on all day for me which is awesome since my face does get a bit oily. Blend it out with a beauty blender and you will be obsessed
Azizi B.
East Point, GA
Liquid or Powder blush?
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
What is one beauty product that just wont spend the money to buy but would love to have? Mine is the NARS Liquid Blush
Mich E.
NARS Liquid Blush which is better the liquid or powder blush? How do you apply this product?
Katelyn R.
How to people apply this? With your fingers?
chantel m.
Ooooo liquid blush!!?? Has anyone tried this?? Thoughts?? Easy to apply?