BY NARS

Provides wide range of creamy, silky colors Contains micro-bubble spheres that continually release lip conditioners Non-drying formula & extra long wearing Nourishing with vitamin E Makes your lips healthy & attractive see more...

Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome! I need to buy more ASAP!!! Such a sexy lip color I’m a repeat NARS user the price id say is in between even if somebody were to consider it pricey you get what you pay for it is totally worth the price excellent quality
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Aja S.
Loveeee this nude shade! It's perfect for day or night time I have always been a fan of Nars product so I knew this was going to be a good purchase. Always chic packaging from them. Definitely repurchasing.
Rissa N.
Such a pretty shade of lipstick from NARS. I love the simple, soft, neutral shades of lipsticks and this was a perfect one that I got my hands on. The price is reasonable because it lasts so long and looks so good.
Nicole G.
Loved the name, "sexual healing" so I bought it. Low and behold it was amazing . A sheer nude lip that is buttery soft and kissable!
Kiara R.
Defiance, OH
Im not so crazy about these lipsticks but they are true to color and last me longer than other lipsticks I tried .
Flora M.
St, NL
This is such a different and interesting colour! I get a lot of compliments and questions when I wear it for sure. It's long wearing but super silky and sheer at the same time - fades nicely through-out the day for a natural look. It's a great colour for fair skin and looks great with my dark hair!
Cherie D.
In love with the formula The colour is a tiny bit late for me but with the right lip liner it works well. Definitely worth buying, packaging is nice and clean. Definitely give it a try!