NARS Lipstick Dolce Vita uploaded by Renee C.

BY NARS

A wide range of captivating shades designed to provide the look and style the color dictates. NARS lipstick is available in three formulas. see more...

• Best Lipstick: Clinique Black Honey or Nars Dolce Vita? N...2 Answers
Caitlyn A.
Huntington
MY HOLY GRAIL LIPSTICK! This lipstick looks so good on literally everyone. It is so soft and smooth. It also lasts FOREVER. I had the same tube for almost 6 years and it was still in perfect condition even when I got down to the end of it. I highly recommend!
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
I love this shade of Nars lipstick. The color is great! It lasts long and gives hydration to the lips. It is creamy that cause easy application on lips! I will definitely be buying again and also recommend it !
Alainah E.
Greensburg
This is my favorite lipstick. It is very moisturizing and pigmented! I personally love this color, it is the perfect splash of color. Not too dark or too light. I have purchased this two times and will definitely continue to purchase this lipstick
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
The lipstick in “Dolce Vita” is my personal “your lips but better” shade! It’s a sheer, rosy color! I am so comfortable wearing it on a daily basis when I’m just going to work or running errands! 🖤
E W.
Great everyday neutral. I always get
Compliments. Recommend paired with the matching gloss. Packaging is chic. Formula feels good and lasts. Easy gift.
Allyson L.
Amazing!! I definitely loveeeee this product! I used it for the first time and I fell in love!
Mari A.
Sandwich
Purchased at: ULTA
Glided on smooth, but non-greasy. I love that it does not dry out my lips. I expected the product to have more pigment to it. I would not buy it again on the lack of color alone. I did not feel like I got my money’s worth.
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a new lipstick to try out.
Amy H.
Gander, WY
This lipstick is definitely one of my favourites. If I don't know what I want to wear, this is definitely a go to. It is my perfect "my lips but better" shade. It is sheer but easily buildable. It feels very comfortable and creamy on the lips. Will repurchase!
Jamie C.
The colour of this product is really nice. I enjoy the fact that it is a bit glossy or has a shine to it. The colour isn't that bold but it is okay.
Renee C.
Sugar Land
Best Lipstick: Clinique Black Honey or Nars Dolce Vita? NARS Lipstick Dolce VitaClinique Almost Lipstick