NARS Lipliner Pencil uploaded by Hayley  S.

BY NARS #37 in Lip Liner

Borneo:   Brownish pink Longwearing color in a creamy formula that helps define, correct and shape the lips while preventing lip color from bleeding and feathering.  Available in color-coordinated shades to correspond with lipstick hues. Rich and intense pigments Velvety finish Prevents lipstick feathering Longwearing, creamy formula Pencil, Borneo see more...

Buy on Bloomin...
Miranda P.
Jonesboro, LA
This is the one item I must have in my makeup bag. I've tried using several other brands, but always come back to this one. I use it all over my lips, instead of just as a liner. That way, my lipstick lasts almost all day. I frequently get comments about it, with friends always asking how I get my lipstick to last all day. THIS is the secret. I don't know what I'm going to do when they discontinue it! (Nude is the color I use, btw)
Lisa L.
NARS is my favorite brand of cosmetics, and this liner doesn't disappoint. It is a pinkish color, not pale or dark. It still goes well with my coral lipsticks, I just have to blend a bit more. It is PERFECT with their Dolce Vita lipstick. It is small, so you'll need the NARS double barrel sharpener. The great part is that it lasts a long time, and stays put. I use it every day.
Meredith C.
Minneapolis , MN
NARS is my favorite brand of lip products to use, but they are really expensive. I've notice with some of the NARS lip crayons you don't even need a lip liner, but it always helps the color stay put. I like the NARS lip liners, because they are a bit softer and easier to apply than the MAC ones. The MAC ones aren't as soft and I find them more drying than the NARS brand.
Simran K.
For its price it can be a bit of a splurge but over all its a very nice lip liner. The packaging is very sleek and cute and the product itself was very creamy. It lasted me pretty long as well. The color I chose was close to my original lip color so i more used it to overline than with any colors but overall it is great. Would recommend if you are willing to splurge.
Divya D.
I like to stick to the basics. NARS Lipliner pencil gets the job done. Its creamy texture glides easily on to my lips and the color pay off is amazing! NARS Is a bit on the pricey side but the quality is perfection. I usually only splurge on the essentials like the bright red and nude which are usually my go to lip liners when I do where lipstick! Highly recommend!
Anna T.
Riverside, CA
I think NARS is just the best brand in the world. Each cent you pay is totally payed back by quality of products. I've tried multiple lipliners and NARS IS THE BEST. It stays longer than lipstick it self. The consistency is soft but no too soft so it smudges all over your face. If you think that your lips need a makeover try NARS lipliner wont regret it.
Kaitlyn B.
I really do love this product it's creamy long lasting and I love the color selection. How ever I don't think it's a must buy it is a bit of a splurge and I feel like you can get similar results with much cheaper options ... not a regret purchase but not a necessary one either . If your in the market for a high end lip liner I do recommend this one .
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
NARS lipliners are a perfectly creamy formula. It applies so smooth and it's so long wearing. I recommend applying these lipliners before applying any lipstick. They help to keep the lipstick lasting all day and sometimes I even apply to my entire lip instead of just lining my lips to help keep color to my lips for a night out!
Alexandria O.
Glassboro, NJ
I got this as a free gift from Sephora once and I absolutely loved it! I really don't like wet lip glosses cause it makes my lips feel gross! But since it's matte it's really nice. I do wish they had more colors, although the pink and the red are nice, I feel as though if they made more colors it would attract more customers.
Lyn W.
NARS makes a good lipliner pencil. I always purchase it in chocolate and it goes on fine, disappears when I put on my lipstick (good blending quality). NARS is my go to whenever my favorite lipliner pencils are unavailable at my local retailer. I would definitely purchase it again and look forward to trying other colors!
Saniyah I.
Wolverhampton , ['', '', '']
Which one is better Mac or Nars lip liner?
Michelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the application? Does it glide on or does it pull at your lips?
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I have bought other Nars products that I like but haven't tried their lip liner, is the quality good?
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
I really wonder if this one gives more matte or glossy finish? Would like to try but how is it staying power? Also is the pencil the soft or a hard type? Thank You
I love this brownish pink color, I would love to try this product out! I'm a big fan of light colors, Browns and nudes! Just my type. Is it matte?