NARS Lip Powder Palette uploaded by Chanae B.NARS Lip Powder Palette uploaded by Chanae B.NARS Lip Powder Palette uploaded by Catracha A.

BY NARS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

An innovative lip powder palette that includes a creamy primer and precision-tip brush. The lightweight formula provides easily buildable, blendable color to achieve an array of softly-diffused matte lip looks. These powders come in a range of four delicate shades of petal pink, rose red, and poisonous purple. For best results, apply the included Lip Priming Balm first with your fingertips, then use the exclusive lip brush to apply powder over it. This palette contains:- 0.08 oz/ 2.4 g Lip Priming Balm in Nude- 4 x 0.06 oz/ 1.8 g Lip Powder in Zira (shimmering rose gold), Calypso (matte rose), Damask (matte fuchsia), Ottoman (matte scarlet)- Travel-Size Precision Tip Lip Brush Modern, unexpected shades and petal-soft textures meet the British visionary's signature floral aesthetic, creating an exclusive, custom-designed collection that flourishes with feverish femininity. Lips feel the rush. When fashion goes full bloom, expect the unexpected. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Chanae B.
Cincinnati, OH
Very interesting palette. I don’t own anything else like this and I love it. The powder pigments and bold and lightweight on the lips. The cream formula that turns the pigments Matte is also lightweight. The product is $49 & essentially you’re getting 4 lipsticks 🤷🏽‍♀️. Well worth the price. Also the limited edition packaging is to die for. Oh ! And it comes with a brush.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Great palette for the price , the packaging is adorable and it’s extremely easy to apply . Great value for your money’s worth ! Purchased this once and I still have it but I’d purchase again !
Kiyah B.
Hayward, CA
I like the colors it has a nice bight feel to them kinda pricey the box it comes is nice on the outside and nice on the product yes it meet my expectations on what I wanted in an eyeshadow palette yes I would recommend this product
Brittany W.
Chicago
You can get this product from Sephora or Ulta. It has a very nice texture and the formula is pretty long lasting. It doesn’t dry down to a matte finish but it’s a comfortable satin. It’s compact is light weight and easy to store. I would recommend this product to those who don’t mind reapplication.
Catracha A.
215 Sycamore St cookeville TN
I love Influenster is super good I love the products that I send the pruductos are good as well as this pruduct I recommend them adoda my family I love them
Stefanie S.
Hurley
I want this like nobody's business! I have never seen or heard of anything like this. It would be a first time for me if I ever can get my hands on it
Angela R.
Carrollton, OH
This looks like a really good lip powder palette. Good value and good price. I like all the colors in it. I think you will like it too
Elaine J.
Tampa
Cool product could get same result with cheaper lip colors but won't have that wow effect the colors are lovely and festive
Brittany D.
Love this palette. The color stays on so well. I bought it online with a sale, so make sure to keep on the look out !
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
Heard great things but haven't used it yet anyone tried this please comment what you think? Honest opinion please!
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
Powder??? How do you apply this?
Glossy L.
Love the colors. Can you send me free stuff to try it? 😊
Vanessa G.
Mission, TX
this pallete looks beautiful what are your thoughts on this?
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Does this cake or crease?
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This looks so interesting but is it easier or harder to apply since it’s powder .

back