BY NARS

Baby Doll:   Cotton candy pink High shine formula with sheer pigments of color for luscious lips day or night.  This super-shiny formula can be worn alone or over other lip products. Unique texture prevents color from bleeding Transparent pigments with sexy shine Use alone or over other lip color Sheer Color, Baby Doll see more...

• Is the color noticeable at all or is it primarily to provide mois...1 Answers
  • How do you apply this1 Answers
  • Do you use your finger or a brush to apply this product?1 Answers
NARS Lip Lacquer Sheer Color
  • "They come in six different shades and have amazing staying power on your lips." in 2 reviews
  • "the color is amazing when i buy i thought i will be addicted to it but i was wrong because the color head wasn't good to my skin tone i don't know why i give it to my sister " in 1 review
Regan F.
Regan F.
Decatur, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is horrible. I kinda expected it to work well because of the brand but applying it left my lips extremely sticky. I have never put anything on my lips so sticky and heavy feeling. This product alone has almost turned me from the brand because of how horribly it's made! Sorry Nars! This is a miss!
Carlyn E.
Carlyn E.
Peabody, MA
Great natural look, feels very nice not sticky like some of the other products. Much like other glosses, no one has mastered the packaging. Q-tip needed as you get to the end.
Dorothea N W.
Dorothea N W.
Las Vegas, NV
Haven't tried this stuff but it sounds awesome, I love me Lip balm and this seems to be a great replacement for Lip balm! Love the colors they have as well.
Milly M.
Milly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish that put much effort in the package but the product got my attention with the colors, it looks so natural in the face and its a price affordable to me so check in that. Its not stisky like others products so its a have to me!! i really love the color!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Portland, OR
this product makes for a very pretty, natural, girly lip. A very nice "low maintenance" product to have on a "no makeup" makeup day!
Merima B.
Merima B.
This color is so pretty, but does not show a lot on the lips. It's a nice natural look. I like the way it feels on the lips. The price is a bit too much i feel like, but all Nars products are a bit pricey.
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
While it isn't my fave lip laquer I do like it and find I wear it when I'm going for more of a plummy look. It is mauvey so I can see where it would NOT be flattering for some skin types. Might appear more grey casted. Try before you buy
Kitty V.
Kitty V.
Honolulu, HI
Perfect gloss for the lips that can give your look a natural and young finish. This is a perfect color to wear when you do a dramatic look on your eyes and you want to even it out with the lips then this is a perfect color to use. i love it!!
michele b.
michele b.
Madison, WI
I love these nars lip lacquers. They come in six different shades and have amazing staying power on your lips. I didn't mind the sticky-ness of the product however I don't like how you have to dip your finger into the product to apply it
Cathy O.
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
Not a big fan of this. Sticky when applied to lips. Gets stuck to my hair when I'm driving with the windows down. It's annoying.
Akina S.
Akina S.
Stockton, Ca
Is this mousiterizing
Annette C.
Annette C.
Casselberry, FL
Is the color noticeable at all or is it primarily to provide moisture?
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
How do you apply this
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lampasas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use your finger or a brush to apply this product?