BY NARS

Cabiria: Honey with shimmer High shine formula with sheer pigments of color for luscious lips day or night. This super-shiny formula can be worn alone or over other lip products. Unique texture prevents color from bleeding Transparent pigments with sexy shine Use alone or over other lip color Color: Cabiria Ingredients Lanolin Oil, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Polybutene, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline Wax), Ceresin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado), Sesamum Indicum Oil (Sesame), Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Red 6, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 27, Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 12085), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090) Directions Versatile in their use, Lip Lacquers are great alone but can also be layered over other lip products. For flawless application, apply with NARS Lip Brush #10 or Retractable Lip Brush #11.

• Good 1 Answers
  • What's the best way to apply this? Do you need to apply w...1 Answers
  • Is the color noticeable at all or is it primarily to prov...1 Answers
Clarissa L.
Houston
The color is very pigmented even though it’s in a pot. When applying, it’s somewhat difficult to apply because it’s a little hard to move on your lips. But I love it because a little goes a long way and it lasts.
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I love this product and let me tell you why. It is creamy,
soft, moisturizing and looks amazing on you. You can wear it with anything and
still look good. Absolutely worth the buy! I am in love with the products from
this brand! Cannot say enough good things.

Amber K.
Westmont, IL
I really wanted to love this product. They have a wide variety of stunning colors. They are very pigmented. However, kind of hard to apply. I find them very very sticky. It was like putting melted candy on my lips. Except, it didn't taste good at all. It does not stay put. My hair kept getting stuck to it and it would smear the product on to my face with little effort. Have to constantly reapply it. Not really my favorite.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love all the NARS lip laquers. They are never drying or sticky, and they give just enough moisture to give you a beautiful, pouty, healthy glow/color. They tend to be a little on the pricey side but you do get a decent amount of product. Mine lasted me nearly a year with consistent use until I lost it (sad face) but all in all I give the laquers a 30/10
Victoria L.
Haverhill, MA
This product help me go through a lot of situations I work at a bank and I have to be really really discreet district you know and I don't like to I love to wear make up but I was like I don't want to be I don't want to be wearing to much or something like that so I bought this product and he really help me because it doesn't make your lips look shinybut he makes it look beautiful
Abby L.
Northport , AL
Yes, yes, and yes!!! Love a lip color that is applied with a brush. This is an excellent color for my paler skin tone when I want something muted but still noticeable! Price is high, but I have a feeling this container will last a long time!
KC M.
Love the color pots. But appears to be a discontinued item. Some shades still linger and I grab them up when I can. Love the intensity and while some hate the sticky texture, I find it perfect for building a big, bold, in your face lip. Chelsea Girls in this formula was/is one of the best nude lip options of all time.
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
The pigment on this product is so good. I use it mainly on instagram looks . But I really love this product so much it great and I really love using it. I apply it with a small brush. It is very easy to apply. Love it !!!!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Nina G.
Warren, MI
I recommend using this product during the fall and winter time. And to always use it with a lip brush to apply the makeup. I'm very happy with my purchase and the color really stands out
Akina S.
Stockton , CA
Is this mousiterizing
Angela C.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Good
Juli N.
New York , NY
What's the best way to apply this? Do you need to apply with a lip brush, or can you simply apply with your finger? Which also begs the larger question of how pigmented is this?
Annette C.
Casselberry, FL
Is the color noticeable at all or is it primarily to provide moisture?
Jamie D.