Nars Lip Lacquer

Lusciously vivid lip lacquer coats the lips in high-shine, high-impact color as it conditions with botanical emollients.

How do you apply this
Do you use your finger or a brush to apply this product?
What's the best way to apply this? Do you need to apply with a lip brush, or can you simply apply with your finger? Which also begs the larger question of how pigmented is this?
Start your review of Nars Lip Lacquer!
Maylin R.
Me gusta mucho este color es un color cálido me hace sentir delicada y Auténtica es muy delicado 🌸🌸🌸
Evelyn S.
Lawrence, MA
1,436 reviews
Nars lip lacquer Feels good on my lips! Long lasting! Ohh yes it meet up with my expectations! Formula awesome 😍
Dorothea N W.
Las Vegas, NV
Haven't tried this stuff but it sounds awesome, I love me Lip balm and this seems to be a great replacement for Lip balm! Love the colors they have as well.
Estefania G.
Nars Lip Lacquer uploaded by Estefania G.
I absolutely love this gloss, it is not sticky, is pigmented perfectly and wears exceptionally well. I have been using it for about a year and constantly get compliments from complete strangers. I use an Armani lipliner to fill in my entire lip (smooth silk lipliner #9, pale raspberry) and put this on top - compliment each other perfectly. I love Nars - the lip and eye products - high quality, durable and long wearing. Their lip pencils (which are not lipliners, but an all in one lipstick/liner) are phenomenal as well and have intense colour and coverage and no bleed or transfer (which I find happens easily with intense colours - who wants red teeth or smudgy lipstick?!). Just don't use this gloss over one of those though as they are meant to be worn alone.
Elantra W.
Waco, TX
I love this product. It last a while if you don't go overboard. If you like lip products it's perfect . Nars products are always great to me though.
Regan F.
Charleston, IL
This stuff is horrible. I kinda expected it to work well because of the brand but applying it left my lips extremely sticky. I have never put anything on my lips so sticky and heavy feeling. This product alone has almost turned me from the brand because of how horribly it's made! Sorry Nars! This is a miss!
Carlyn E.
Peabody, MA
Great natural look, feels very nice not sticky like some of the other products. Much like other glosses, no one has mastered the packaging. Q-tip needed as you get to the end.
Ricky W.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this product! It’s a beautiful color and it does not dry out the lips.
Yulissa Z.
West New York, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
Se ve hormonal el color la verdad quisiera comprar uno a ver qué tal me queda esta lindura
Marlee S.
Harsh but beautiful. Easy to apply, and is a pretty color. But the formula needs to be reconsidered and fixed. Dries the lips out