Add a Photo

Photos (50)
Meg M.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I can see why this gloss is a cult favorite, it's a nice non-sticky, smooth formula that applies evenly and smoothly to the lips. The packaging of this lip gloss is gorgeous and sleek like all NARS products. Usually the stickier the lip gloss the longer it lasts on the lips but I really like that this lip gloss formula is non-sticky and yet lasts for a relatively long time on the lips. There's no taste or smell to the product, and once applied the lip gloss stays in place and doesn't slide off the lips. If you like a very shiny lip gloss, this one definitely qualifies! When swatched on the hand, it shows good color pigmentation, but on the lips, it's pretty much a my lips but better color but with shimmer. I generally dislike shimmer in my lip glosses and this is no different. I love the formula of this lip gloss, but I really hate how much shimmer is in this product. I guess compared to some other glitter lip glosses, this is much more subtle but it's still there and there's a lot of it.
Holly K.
Holly K.

I'm so sad to say this product disappointed me! NARS is one of the best brands for producing high quality beautiful makeup. I think my disappointment is with this particular shade- other may be more pigmented and perform better but I can say this gloss was of drugstore quality. It has glitter particles that feel a tiny bit gritty on the lips. The gloss isn't chunky glittery but I prefer a smoothr finish like Buxom's glittery lip polishes where you can't feel the glitter or shimmer at all. This gloss has an oily feel to it that I don't enjoy. It makes my lips feel strangely warm and irritated. The color was also too sheer for the price. My advice is to try this formula on in store to see if you enjoy it.
Yaneisi I.
Yaneisi I.
Fort Myers, FL

I purchased this lip gloss in the color Turkish Delight. I have fair to medium skin tone and feel the color did not go well with my skin tone. My lips looked pale. I also felt it wouldn't apply evenly. The color is very light, the more I applied, the less even it looked. Even more disappointing, it was not long-wearing as described. I did not use a lip primer, however, for the price, I expected better quality and for it to be long-wearing on it's own. Would not repurchase. On the bright side, it is non-sticky like other lip glosses, and as a result, you must reapply every 1-2 hours.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT

Oh,Babydoll...(#5805)
I am in love with this shade and formula and have been for years now.The perfect pinky-coral that looks amazing with a nice sweep of blush and a lightly smoked-out eye.
Not too sticky,which is a pet-peeve,but has great staying power.Pigmented,but still a gloss.
Perfection.
I find I can wear this particular shade out to dinner,or to Starbucks to grab a latte-it's very casual but can be played up.Very multi-functional.
I got this at Sephora.com and it was 28$.
Sharlee S.
Sharlee S.
Cypress, CA

I absolutely love this lip gloss. It was added to my summer must haves list because unlike most glosses it is not sticky at all! Vida loca and Chelsea girls are my all time favorite. The packaging is amazing and fits in my diaper bag for a quick on the go pop of color and it looks beautiful with a nude lip liner or on top of your favorite lipsticks. I am so happy to have found a gloss that doesn't get my hair stuck in it I will definitely be purchasing more colors in the future.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

I really wish I could like this lipgloss but I am really not liking how this gloss layers. I tend to moisturize my lips first, then put on a lipstick, then apply a gloss on last. And I don't know if it's just the color or if it just doesn't mix well with my lipsticks but it always ends up looking really blotchy and makes my lips look so chapped because it gets into the fine lines of my lips. And for some reason, it also had a funky smell even though I bought it new.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.

Bought this at sephora one day not knowing this shade had a cult following. I'm not usually a gloss kind of girl but this shade can either be worn on it's own because it's so pigmented- or paired with other lipsticks, lipliners, etc to elevate THAT color. I don't care about the price because it's a classic color but I can see how some might say $26 is a bit much for a gloss. I loved this one so much that I purchased other glosses from nars!
Che'lise H.
Che'lise H.
La Porte, IN

I love Nars lip product, so naturally I was excited to purchase this lip product. I was disappointed when I tried it on. Now mind you I saw this on a YouTube video and the woman wearing this was my complexion so I went an got it as well because I loved the way it looked once she finished her tutorial. The color was not flattering to me at all. I never wear this alone, though I do mix it with a Nars lipstick and achieve great results.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

My favorite lipglosses! I have some of the old formula and some of the new formula and I prefer the new ones. I got most of mine off eBay (their a ton cheaper). But I would defiantly pay full price. They have tons of colors great shine and not to sticky. Also love that they aren't super sheer where they don't show up but their also not super pigmented. My favorite one is orgasm. I highly recommend well worth the money!
Laura Kay S.
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA

I was not very impressed with the quality of this gloss considering how highly it was priced. Coverage was decent but I had to keep reapplying throughout the evening. I would recommend going with a Kat Von D lip product instead that is guaranteed to last longer and for a lower price. NARS is a great brand, so I'm hoping they come up with a better formula for this particular product.
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC

Does anyone know if this is sticky or smooth? TIA
Angel S.
Angel S.

Does this product have a scent?
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

How much does this cost? Worth it?
charisse c.
charisse c.
mckinney, tx

Is this a sticky gloss?
Jade M.
Jade M.

Is this worth the price?

Join Now