BY NARS

Lavishes lips for subtle everyday glamour in a full spectrum of stunning shades. enriched with nourishing ingredients for long-lasting, smooth, comfortable wear and a luminous shine.

Sophisticated Shine. Stunning Color.

NARS Lip Gloss lavishes lips for subtle everyday glamour in a full spectrum of shades. Enriched with nourishing ingredients for long-lasting smooth, comfortable wear and a luminous shine. The doe-foot applicator smoothly glides across lips with comfort and precision, leaving deep shine and shimmering color with smooth, supple, non-sticky wear.

Benefits:

STUNNING COLOR

Express unlimited looks and moods with an expansive shade range.

SOPHISTICATED SHINE

Beautifully layers lips with sheer, natural shine for subtle everyday glamour.

HYDRATES AND PROTECTS LIPS

Nourishing ingredients known to hydrate and smooth fine lines help keep lips soft and supple as potent Sea Lavender helps protect against the signs of aging.

How To Use:

Wear alone or over any NARS lip product.

For lighter color, apply with fingertip and tap the color onto lips.

For a modern effect, apply on bare lips and layer lipstick on top.

Use a dab of gloss on the center on the bottom lip to make the lip look shiny without feathering.

• I always wanted to try nars lipglosses! How are they? 1 Answers
  • Does it drys the lips too after drying? 2 Answers
  • Is this a neutral tone and last long? I'm looking for lip gloss t...1 Answers
Kristen M.
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/shimmer), Orgasm more...
Love this color! This is one of the first high end makeup products I ever received so it’ll always have a special place in my heart. It’s such a pretty color and the formula isn’t too sticky. I’ll probably repurchase this in different shades as well.
sasha r.
One of my favorite brands. Glass goes on smooth. Doesn’t bleed. Not super sticky. So many color options. Including those with and without sparkles. Flattering on many skin tones. One of my favorite brands. Glass goes on smooth. Doesn’t bleed. Not super sticky. So many color options. Including those with and without sparkles. Flattering on many skin tones. My favorite shade is Turkish delight
Maggie S.
Charleston, SC
While I’ve switched over to other long-wear brands for every day use, NARS is still my go-to gloss. I love dolce vita and chihuahua for everyday wear. I’ve always gotten compliments, particularly with dolce vita. Neither feels sticky with wear. A tube lasts a long time too! NARS Lip Gloss
Leigh Ann P.
I recently bought this lip gloss in the shade Sixties Fan and I love it! It looks very dark in the tube but is a beautiful berry shade on the lips. It is very pigmented and high shine. It is not an overly sticky formula which I like a lot as well. Will definitely be purchasing in more shades.
Bridget Y.
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/shimmer) more...
These are so nice. I’m not usually a fan of lip gloss but this one is awesome! It’s not to sticky. It’s easy to apply! I wear this color “Orgasm” everyday at work as a nice everyday color. I love Nars packaging for everything they do! These have such a gorgeous shimmer to them! I recommend it!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Chihuahua more...
NARS has absolutely gorgeous lipstick line, but there is a catch they are pretty expensive too.  Chihuahua is a gorgeous color for everyday use. It's a soft neutral color that is very easy to pair with.  I purchased this at Sephora at  and yes I recommend this others.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Super Orgasm more...
I love this gloss, it's the perfect peachy pink and has lots of sparkle! A great color for spring and summer months. My only complaint is I wish NARS would change the formula to be less sticky but overall this is a gorgeous lip gloss!
Lexie C.
Swartz Creek
Love love LOVE this gloss. NARS has outstanding quality with everything that they put out. The colors are nice and it doesn’t have a bad smell. Feels really nice on the lips and is sheer. Good to wear over lipsticks or with lip liner. Highly recommend!
Summer K.
Rhinelander, WI
I hate to rate this so poorly because i really love nars! But this gloss was super sticky and kind of hard to move around. But the color was amazing. You just have to choose your battles. For the price i dont think its worth it.
Nicole P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/shimmer) more...
The color is nice, resembles a shimmery nude. It is not long lasting but it does go on smooth. It is on the pricier side for lipglosses. I only bought this product once. I would only recommend it to others to go over other lipsticks if you wish to give lips a glossier look.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
Does anyone know if this is sticky or smooth? TIA
Angel S.
Does this product have a scent?
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
Is this a sticky gloss?
Jessica P.
Minneapolis, MN
Hello everyone, I have a quick question. I love Nars products, but I was wondering, does this lip goss sticky? I know there's some lip gloss that are really stick or not really sticky. Thank you!
Karen S.