BY NARS #43 in Lip Gloss

Triple X:   Clear shine Serious shine and sexy color in sheer, creamy and semi-sheer formulas. Extremely wearable and versatile shades may be worn alone or over other lip products for heightened drama. Ultra-shiny and highly pigmented Convenient wand application Iconic shades Ideal alone or over other lip color Lip Gloss, Triple X see more...

• I always wanted to try nars lipglosses! How are they? 1 Answers
  • Does it drys the lips too after drying? 2 Answers
  • Is this a neutral tone and last long? I'm looking for lip gloss t...1 Answers
Meg M.
Meg M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/shimmer)
I can see why this gloss is a cult favorite, it's a nice non-sticky, smooth formula that applies evenly and smoothly to the lips. The packaging of this lip gloss is gorgeous and sleek like all NARS products. Usually the stickier the lip gloss the longer it lasts on the lips but I really like that this lip gloss formula is non-sticky and yet lasts for a relatively long time on the lips. There's no taste or smell to the product, and once applied the lip gloss stays in place and doesn't slide off the lips. If you like a very shiny lip gloss, this one definitely qualifies! When swatched on the hand, it shows good color pigmentation, but on the lips, it's pretty much a my lips but better color but with shimmer. I generally dislike shimmer in my lip glosses and this is no different. I love the formula of this lip gloss, but I really hate how much shimmer is in this product. I guess compared to some other glitter lip glosses, this is much more subtle but it's still there and there's a lot of it.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Review for: Super Orgasm
I'm so sad to say this product disappointed me! NARS is one of the best brands for producing high quality beautiful makeup. I think my disappointment is with this particular shade- other may be more pigmented and perform better but I can say this gloss was of drugstore quality. It has glitter particles that feel a tiny bit gritty on the lips. The gloss isn't chunky glittery but I prefer a smoothr finish like Buxom's glittery lip polishes where you can't feel the glitter or shimmer at all. This gloss has an oily feel to it that I don't enjoy. It makes my lips feel strangely warm and irritated. The color was also too sheer for the price. My advice is to try this formula on in store to see if you enjoy it.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Oh,Babydoll...(#5805)
I am in love with this shade and formula and have been for years now.The perfect pinky-coral that looks amazing with a nice sweep of blush and a lightly smoked-out eye.
Not too sticky,which is a pet-peeve,but has great staying power.Pigmented,but still a gloss.
Perfection.
I find I can wear this particular shade out to dinner,or to Starbucks to grab a latte-it's very casual but can be played up.Very multi-functional.
I got this at Sephora.com and it was 28$.
Sharlee S.
Sharlee S.
Cypress, CA
I absolutely love this lip gloss. It was added to my summer must haves list because unlike most glosses it is not sticky at all! Vida loca and Chelsea girls are my all time favorite. The packaging is amazing and fits in my diaper bag for a quick on the go pop of color and it looks beautiful with a nude lip liner or on top of your favorite lipsticks. I am so happy to have found a gloss that doesn't get my hair stuck in it I will definitely be purchasing more colors in the future.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Chelsea Girls (pink beige)
Bought this at sephora one day not knowing this shade had a cult following. I'm not usually a gloss kind of girl but this shade can either be worn on it's own because it's so pigmented- or paired with other lipsticks, lipliners, etc to elevate THAT color. I don't care about the price because it's a classic color but I can see how some might say $26 is a bit much for a gloss. I loved this one so much that I purchased other glosses from nars!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Review for: Angelika
I had purchased this lip gloss before they revamped the packaging. The gloss itself has a bad smell to it but I could get past that. The color is beautiful- a bright pink with sparkle. It lasts a decent amount of time on the lips but it is very sticky. For the price you pay I would expect the product to be much better. You can find this at Sephora stores, as well as on the NARS website.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dolce Vita (sheer dusty rose)
I never thought I would love a dusty red rose lip gloss, but somehow Nars created the most beautiful color. It's long lasting and looks even more bomb with the Dolce Vita Lip Pencil! I bought them both at Sephora, I was originally going to get just the lip pencil but when I swatched the gloss over it I fell in love. Wore it today and got so many compliments!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: NARS Lip Gloss Asphalt Jungle 0.18 oz/ 6mL
I like NARS lip glosses because they are not too sticky as opposed to Mac glosses. This particular gloss is slightly bronze in color mixed with mauve. It has some subtle gold flecks too and has an opaque consistency. I purchased it at Sephora. It is one of the newer launches. The staying power is decent and it keeps your lips hydrated. ūüíē
Rose E.
Rose E.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Orgasm (peachy pink w/shimmer)
I have always heard great things about Nars, so I had to try to for myself. I tried it today for the first time, and I am already hooked. Not only is the tube beautiful, the color is gorgeous and it's not sticky like most lip glosses. This product is definitely the perfect fit if you're looking for long lasting color and wear!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Review for: Chelsea Girls (pink beige)
THE PERFECT PINKY NUDE, YOUR LIPS BUT BETTER SHADE. If you don't already own this lip gloss you need to stop reading this comment head to Sephora immediately. It looks perfect on not only my super pale skin but dark skin tones as well. Plus it isn't too sticky where if the wind blows you get hair stuck to your lips!
April M.
April M.
Mauldin, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this is sticky or smooth? TIA
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Minneapolis, MN
Hello everyone, I have a quick question. I love Nars products, but I was wondering, does this lip goss sticky? I know there's some lip gloss that are really stick or not really sticky. Thank you!
Angel S.
Angel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product have a scent?
charisse c.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
Is this a sticky gloss?
Anna T.
Anna T.
Is it better to get a NARS lipstick or lip gloss? I'm stuck on deciding which one to buy.