BY NARS

A weightless, translucent powder for all skintones that creates a soft matte finish that looks luminous in any light. This setting powder enhances the look of foundation without a trace of color, extending makeup wear thanks to the NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™, which optimizes light-reflection on the skin. Its silky powder is infused with Photochromic Technology, which diffuses light and adjusts to new sources of light throughout the day. Soft, silky and luxurious to the touch and undetectable on the skin, this weightless formula applies evenly and blends effortlessly. One of the best parts? Fine lines, wrinkles, and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed. Additionally, revolutionary microfine mineral powders are loaded with glycerin and antioxidant vitamin E to help guard against dryness and keep skin comfortable all day. Ideal for touch-ups, it helps regulate shine throughout the day and seamlessly sets foundation. This product is paraben- and fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. It is formulated Without: - Parabens NARS Light Reflecting Complex utilizes a blend of pure ingredients that work in synergy to transform light like a prism. Light-active micro-prisms are combined with algae extract and Polynesian seawater to optimize light reflection on the skin. Research results: In final clinical test results: - 84% agree that the product was non-drying - 72% agree that the product blurred enlarged pores - 72% agree that the product blurred fine lines and wrinkles - 94% agree the product smoothes out skin’s appearance - 91% agree that the product absorbs excess oil - 81% agree that the product sets the foundation - 75% agree that the product helps the foundation and other makeup to stay put all day see more...

• Does this setting powder blend in smooth with darker skin? I'm a ...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else have a problem of getting the product to adhere t...1 Answers
  • Does it make the skin feel dry?? Many of the setting powders i' v...3 Answers
NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder Translucent Crystal
  • "I love the little pouch it comes with; it keeps it nice & safe in my pocketbook for touch ups throughout the day." in 1 review
  • "I went to the beauty store looking for a recommendation on how to keep wearing my tinted moisturizer over the summer without going shine-crazy (dewey is one thing, but this was a little much)." in 1 review
  • "It's super lightweight, but has the finest shimmer particles to give you just the right amount of glow. " in 1 review
  • "This translucent powder really does keep your concealer and foundation in place & it doesn't give you cake face !!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great setting powder that leaves the skin looking smooth and polished." in 1 review
Rio B.
Newton Center, MA
Review for: NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder Translucent Crystal
This setting powder gives off such a blurry and truly light-reflecting finish on the skin, without being powdery at all. Your brush won't look like its picking up powder, but once you brush it onto your face with a powder brush, the shine on your face is gone and you're left looking poreless. I love this so much and I've already hit pan on it, so I plan to repurchase it in the future.
Rachel G.
Review for: NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder Translucent Crystal
I just recently got into the NARS cosmetic line about a year ago & must say, I love this product and this company a lot! It's a great formula for those with oily skin (like yours truly) because the shimmer stays on within wearing or smudging off after a phone call. It sets my makeup beautiful and would not only buy again but would definitely recommend!
Raechel A.
Review for: NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder Translucent Crystal
I LOVE THIS ITEM! This gives me a perfect subtle luster to my skin that is not too much sheer, and my skin looks exactly like velvet when I apply this after Nars Matte Velvet Tint. My makeup lasts for ever even on a very hot and humid summer day. I wear this everyday!
Ekaterina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start off by saying I am so confused by why there are so many powders that have thousands of reviews and Youtube videos, and this product is so under the radar.
Until recently I have used Rimmel Matte Pressed Powder and it was definitely my holy grail product for 2-3 years. However I did feel like it caked up on me a little bit, even though it did a magnificent job of keeping my oily skin matte. I did A LOT of research before I purchased this, and looked into Urban Decay, Too Faced and e.t.c powders which are so popular until I stumbled onto reviews of this little gem.

First of all, to ANYONE planning to use this powder, read this: yes, once you first purchase this powder it has a strange top coating to it and I am not really sure why. I have read so so so many complaints about that, however what you have to do is take your finger or a harsh (important) powder brush and scrub the top layer off. You are not scrubbing off half the product, just a tiny amount of top layer. I was really skeptical at first, but trust me, it is worth it.
I love that I switched to this powder because while it does control my oil (and I do use a primer for oily skin and setting spray mind you), it doesn't look matte like Rimmel powder does, which gives me more of a natural look. Another important point is that it does have tiniest amount of shimmer in it, however again trust me, this will not make your face shiny or look like you just threw loose glitter eye shadow all over your face. It gives you that very very subtle, nice, glow from within.
I will definitely be doing more testing with this product, however so far, I am absolutely in love. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
Review for: NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder Translucent Crystal
This is a nice setting powder! It’s fairly compact and can fit in my makeup bag easily (which isn’t too roomy with all my other makeup). This powder keeps my face from getting too shiny, and I always like to have it on me to reapply every 3-4 hours since my skin can get oily.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never used a pressed setting powder before NARS and of course I had heard all the comments about pressed powders being horrible, setting into skin leaving white lines etc but This setting powder is perfection. It It is such a finely grounded powder i don't think I've ever used a setting powder milled so finely in my life. When you put your brush in it you don't even see it! But trust me it's there and it leaves no color on your skin at all! It doesn't settle into any imperfections or lines you get this beautiful finish that looks smooth and perfect but not overdone. Perfect skin!! #Contest
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I hate giving 2 stars but this product didn't work for me at all. Hands down the packaging is gorgeous but the product was 2 thumbs down. Whatever brush, sponge, finger I used the product would not adhere at all! I read reviews after I bought it where you have to scrape a layer off first & then it'll work. I wasn't going to ruin it because it was kinda pricey at $37. Returned it. So sad because it looked so pretty.
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lightweight completely translucent powder to set foundation. I think it's great for any skin type. It does have a light reflecting quality and tiny amount of shimmer to it. It does keep the makeup in place all day I just have a hard time getting my brush to pick up the product. If I would change one thing about it, I would make it easier to use. It's just difficult to get the product up. When you do get the product on the brush it works great! #contest
Ellyn L.
Loveland, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail setting powder. It does take a little bit of scraping to first get the product to come off onto a brush but once you do that, it works perfectly fine. It gives you a very diffused, filtered effect to the skin. I personally use it in the t zone and under the eyes and no matter how much you add, it never looks cakey and I am the type that looks cakey QUICK with most powders. It is a good medium between mattifying and brightening and it is translucent so it does not effect the color of any makeup work underneath.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is excellent, truly keeps everything set and in place! It is super white so sometimes there can be flash back if you bake with it but if you want a long lasting face this will make it happen! Works for all skin tones and the pan size is very nice! Packaging is heavy duty and if you drop it your powder won't explode! Great mirror in the compact too!
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think Nars is an expensive brand?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
what setting powders would you compare to this?
Morgan D.
Does this stay for at least 6 hours? And when you put it on, what kind of finish does it give? Full/medium/ or sheer coverage?
Rafaela M.
Does this mattify your face??
Kathleen F.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like this would make your face look super shiny and shimmery. Is that true?