BY NARS

A weightless, translucent powder for all skintones that creates a soft matte finish that looks luminous in any light. This setting powder enhances the look of foundation without a trace of color, extending makeup wear thanks to the NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™, which optimizes light-reflection on the skin. Its silky powder is infused with Photochromic Technology, which diffuses light and adjusts to new sources of light throughout the day. Soft, silky and luxurious to the touch and undetectable on the skin, this weightless formula applies evenly and blends effortlessly. One of the best parts? Fine lines, wrinkles, and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed. Additionally, revolutionary microfine mineral powders are loaded with glycerin and antioxidant vitamin E to help guard against dryness and keep skin comfortable all day. Ideal for touch-ups, it helps regulate shine throughout the day and seamlessly sets foundation. This product is paraben- and fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. It is formulated Without: - Parabens NARS Light Reflecting Complex utilizes a blend of pure ingredients that work in synergy to transform light like a prism. Light-active micro-prisms are combined with algae extract and Polynesian seawater to optimize light reflection on the skin. Research results: In final clinical test results: - 84% agree that the product was non-drying - 72% agree that the product blurred enlarged pores - 72% agree that the product blurred fine lines and wrinkles - 94% agree the product smoothes out skin’s appearance - 91% agree that the product absorbs excess oil - 81% agree that the product sets the foundation - 75% agree that the product helps the foundation and other makeup to stay put all day see more...

• Does this setting powder blend in smooth with darker skin? I'm a ...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else have a problem of getting the product to adhere t...1 Answers
  • Does it make the skin feel dry?? Many of the setting powders i' v...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the little pouch it comes with; it keeps it nice & safe in my pocketbook for touch ups throughout the day." in 1 review
  • "I went to the beauty store looking for a recommendation on how to keep wearing my tinted moisturizer over the summer without going shine-crazy (dewey is one thing, but this was a little much)." in 1 review
  • "It's super lightweight, but has the finest shimmer particles to give you just the right amount of glow. " in 1 review
  • "This translucent powder really does keep your concealer and foundation in place & it doesn't give you cake face !!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great setting powder that leaves the skin looking smooth and polished." in 1 review
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best set powder ever!! I love this powder. It's the most finely milled powder you'll ever use. I know we hear that being throw around often. But no seriously this is the finest powder you'll ever use!! It's so fine it's hard to detect on brush but trust me it's there. Gives a flawless finish doesn't settle into lines and feels silky smooth on skin. It last all day and makes the face look flawless. Doesn't add any color to the face either. I know people love the loose I prefer this pressed. I do t believe all pressed translucent powders are the same. Not true some settle and make u look like an old lady. No offense. This is a must have. I do have normal non problematic skin. Age 30
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I hate giving 2 stars but this product didn't work for me at all. Hands down the packaging is gorgeous but the product was 2 thumbs down. Whatever brush, sponge, finger I used the product would not adhere at all! I read reviews after I bought it where you have to scrape a layer off first & then it'll work. I wasn't going to ruin it because it was kinda pricey at $37. Returned it. So sad because it looked so pretty.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Cannot live without this product!! It was recommended to me by someone at Nars. I was a little hesitant to purchase because I thought it seemed like an unnecessary addition to my make-up regimen but, boy, was I wrong!! It makes my problem skin look flawless by minimizing pores and evening skin tone. It sets makeup my makeup for hours too. I've repurchased twice now and will continue to. Highly, highly recommend!!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best setting powder! I have combination skin but my makeup all melts off by the end of the day. This product is so light, I barely notice I am wearing a powder. It also sets my makeup and my under eye concealer but never looks cakey, which is a common problem for me with other powders. This also helps my makeup last longer and gives me a natural glow. Love t!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is excellent, truly keeps everything set and in place! It is super white so sometimes there can be flash back if you bake with it but if you want a long lasting face this will make it happen! Works for all skin tones and the pan size is very nice! Packaging is heavy duty and if you drop it your powder won't explode! Great mirror in the compact too!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Folsom, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this to set my foundation where I haven't applied other powder products already. Does a really good job at making my makeup matte but not caked on. A little bit of product goes a long way. The only thing I don't like is how it is kind of hard to pick up onto my powder brush. Other wise it's amazing and a staple in my makeup bag.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried translucent powders from many other brands before, but none of them have the finish this powder does.. it makes your skin look like it has a soft sheen just a healthy satin glow. This powder has a thin film you need to scratch off or wipe to be able to get powder to transfer. Quite pricey but so beautiful !!!
Judy L.
Judy L.
I am OBSESSED with this powder. i picked up on a whim and honestly, i fell in love. I'm considering getting the loose powder and even quitting my laura mercier altogether. at first, i was confused by the texture of it and truly thought I would end up returning it, but after trying it, i was SO pleasantly surprised
Zuly C.
Zuly C.
I highly recommend this for you girls with oily skin, this setting powder would give you the matte look you're looking for, also is perfect for touch up through out the day if you get really oily around your T zone this powder would do wonders to your makeup :)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I watched my favorite you tuber dust this glorious powder over her face and I watched her wrinkles and imperfections get buffed away to nothing. I mean her wrinkles DISAPPEARED!!!!! This product is top on my list of must have high end products! It's a MUST!!!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think Nars is an expensive brand?
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
what setting powders would you compare to this?
Rafaela M.
Rafaela M.
Does this mattify your face??
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Does this stay for at least 6 hours? And when you put it on, what kind of finish does it give? Full/medium/ or sheer coverage?
jessica t.
jessica t.
Phila, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used setting powder before. Do you need it and if so why? TY I've always wondered if the foundation was enough. I do hate the look sometimes of the roughness of the foundation but love the overage?