BY NARS

A weightless, translucent powder for all skintones that creates a soft matte finish that looks luminous in any light. This setting powder enhances the look of foundation without a trace of color, extending makeup wear thanks to the NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™, which optimizes light-reflection on the skin. Its silky powder is infused with Photochromic Technology, which diffuses light and adjusts to new sources of light throughout the day. Soft, silky and luxurious to the touch and undetectable on the skin, this weightless formula applies evenly and blends effortlessly. One of the best parts? Fine lines, wrinkles, and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed. Additionally, revolutionary microfine mineral powders are loaded with glycerin and antioxidant vitamin E to help guard against dryness and keep skin comfortable all day. Ideal for touch-ups, it helps regulate shine throughout the day and seamlessly sets foundation. This product is paraben- and fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. It is formulated Without: - Parabens NARS Light Reflecting Complex utilizes a blend of pure ingredients that work in synergy to transform light like a prism. Light-active micro-prisms are combined with algae extract and Polynesian seawater to optimize light reflection on the skin. Research results: In final clinical test results: - 84% agree that the product was non-drying - 72% agree that the product blurred enlarged pores - 72% agree that the product blurred fine lines and wrinkles - 94% agree the product smoothes out skin’s appearance - 91% agree that the product absorbs excess oil - 81% agree that the product sets the foundation - 75% agree that the product helps the foundation and other makeup to stay put all day see more...

• Does this setting powder blend in smooth with darker skin? I'm a ...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else have a problem of getting the product to adhere t...1 Answers
  • Does it make the skin feel dry?? Many of the setting powders i' v...3 Answers
NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder Translucent Crystal
  • "This translucent powder really does keep your concealer and foundation in place & it doesn't give you cake face !!" in 1 review
  • "I love the little pouch it comes with; it keeps it nice & safe in my pocketbook for touch ups throughout the day." in 1 review
  • "I went to the beauty store looking for a recommendation on how to keep wearing my tinted moisturizer over the summer without going shine-crazy (dewey is one thing, but this was a little much)." in 1 review
  • "It's a great setting powder that leaves the skin looking smooth and polished." in 1 review
  • "It's super lightweight, but has the finest shimmer particles to give you just the right amount of glow. " in 1 review
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder Translucent Crystal more...
Great product for on the go touch ups! I also use the loose powder formula of this so I was happy to know there was a pressed version of it as well. I have dry skin and would definitely recommend this to those with dry/combo skin. The compact lasted me quite awhile and so was a good value. I know some have complained about this having flashback, however, I did not experience that. The product needs to be buffed in to avoid that.
Danbee K.
Circle Pines, MN
I really loved this powder. I like pressed powders because I’m butter fingers and drop a lot of things! The only down side to this is it’s kind of chalky if you just swatch it, but when you put it on it’s soft. I wouldn’t use too much or have a heavy hand because you might get white cast. In the sun you’ll see almost sparkles from the powder!
Meag K.
I use this setting powder over the Nars matte foundation. The combination gives my skin such a beautiful and natural look!! The setting powder allows your face to not look cakey or over done! And it is comfortable. I can’t even feel it on my face!
Jenny W.
Rome, GA
I feel like I should've bought the loose powder instead. I really have to dig for NY brush to pick up product. It looks good but I can't really tell a difference when I use versus when I don't.
Rachel G.
I just recently got into the NARS cosmetic line about a year ago & must say, I love this product and this company a lot! It's a great formula for those with oily skin (like yours truly) because the shimmer stays on within wearing or smudging off after a phone call. It sets my makeup beautiful and would not only buy again but would definitely recommend!
Raechel A.
I LOVE THIS ITEM! This gives me a perfect subtle luster to my skin that is not too much sheer, and my skin looks exactly like velvet when I apply this after Nars Matte Velvet Tint. My makeup lasts for ever even on a very hot and humid summer day. I wear this everyday!
Casey..duh ✌.
Fort Worth , TX
I always thought I was a loose setting powder kind of girl,,until I met NARS pressed setting powder. I don’t know what it is about it you guys but I just love it, it’s the best setting powder I’ve come into contact with! Definitely recommend.
Madeline L.
Boston, MA
This is a nice setting powder! It’s fairly compact and can fit in my makeup bag easily (which isn’t too roomy with all my other makeup). This powder keeps my face from getting too shiny, and I always like to have it on me to reapply every 3-4 hours since my skin can get oily.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I never used a pressed setting powder before NARS and of course I had heard all the comments about pressed powders being horrible, setting into skin leaving white lines etc but This setting powder is perfection. It It is such a finely grounded powder i don't think I've ever used a setting powder milled so finely in my life. When you put your brush in it you don't even see it! But trust me it's there and it leaves no color on your skin at all! It doesn't settle into any imperfections or lines you get this beautiful finish that looks smooth and perfect but not overdone. Perfect skin!! #Contest
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I hate giving 2 stars but this product didn't work for me at all. Hands down the packaging is gorgeous but the product was 2 thumbs down. Whatever brush, sponge, finger I used the product would not adhere at all! I read reviews after I bought it where you have to scrape a layer off first & then it'll work. I wasn't going to ruin it because it was kinda pricey at $37. Returned it. So sad because it looked so pretty.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Do you think Nars is an expensive brand?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
what setting powders would you compare to this?
Morgan D.
Does this stay for at least 6 hours? And when you put it on, what kind of finish does it give? Full/medium/ or sheer coverage?
Rafaela M.
Does this mattify your face??
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
Would people recommend the loose setting powder or compound powder? Also I have oily skin would this also help with making lasting longer?