BeautyFaceFace MakeupNARS
Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder

Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder

A weightless, translucent pressed powder that creates a soft-matte finish that looks luminous in any light. Available in one invisible shade, for all skin tones.

Does this product leave flashback?
I Need a good setting powder, what are your thoughts on Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder? Any other recommendations?
What do you think of this? Is there flashback ?
Start your review of Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder!
Katie D.
Palmetto, FL
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Katie D.
This powder wasn’t that great for me. I have super oily skin and I didn’t feel like it really set my foundation. After a few hours my foundation would start sliding off.
Mavis H.
South Holland, IL
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Mavis H.
This is a great powder for someone with oily skin. I haven't found a better powder that would keep my face matte while giving off an airbrushed effect. The powder does feel hard in the pan but you only need a little to keep your face matte.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,393 reviews
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Jolie D.
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Jolie D.
Nars light reflecting pressed setting powder retails for $37.00 and comes in two color options. Translucent or sunstone. This is a pressed powder formula with a radiant finish. I have been trying different options to see what is flattering under the eyes. Does not flashback. Has a definite sheen, reflects light. Very nice formula, softer like a cream but sheer like a very finely milled powder. It’s translucent when applied, definitely softening the look of your skin. You absolutely want to make sure your cream products dry all the way down before dusting your skin with this powder.
Rosemarie P.
Columbus, OH
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Rosemarie P.
I received a sample of this product from a Sephora purchase recently. As someone who never quite going into setting powders, I was curious to try this product to see if my opinion would change. Admittedly, I don’t currently (until now) use setting powders and have become accustomed to how my makeup looks without them. So I was eager to put this product to the test to see how my makeup held up throughout the day in comparison to normally. I’m a fan of the brand and know they put out quality products, so I went into this with a decent sized expectation. I wasn’t let down. This formula is completely translucent and it’s almost as if your brush isn’t putting any product on upon application. Of course that’s just the magic of this formula. This helped my makeup stay intact perfectly without the evidence of it being on for several hours. Definitely changed my perception of setting powders and will continue to faithfully use this daily!
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Courtney C.
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder is worth the price because it gives my skin an amazing low without making me pale. It’s so soft and smooth on my skin too.
Daniela J.
Canton, GA
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Daniela J.
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Daniela J.
NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder has excellent packaging. It was a sample small size of translucent crystal type. It is safely packaged to be almost impossible to damage which is nice. The little compact is jet black with the logo and very sleek looking. It is such a soft and smooth application on the skin. The slight shine does reflect light off the skin and give you a hint of shimmer. #nars #settingpowder #makeup #lightreflecting
Ashley H.
Hunker, PA
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Ashley H.
I absolutely love this setting powder from NARS. I use the Translucent Crystal and not only does it set my makeup perfectly, but it gives me a beautiful shimmer. Very easy to apply. Will be buying more. I would definitely recommend this to others. F4F I always follow back and like things!
Nasim  R.
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Nasim  R.
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Nasim  R.
Some of us who have combination or oily skin may have concern about shine over the course of the day! This can become worse with a change of weather or season! I use this light pressed powder after my liquid foundation and before my powder foundation and keeps my skin shine-free throughout the day! It’s been a great addition to my make-up routine!NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Powder
Jane J.
Dallas, TX
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Jane J.
Ok so I got this as a sample by Sephora and talk about the matte finish , it’s top notch..looks so natural and neat. I’m definitely going to buy the big size . I love it.
Rosalyn C.
Henderson, NV
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Rosalyn C.
Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Rosalyn C.
the video included is to show how beautiful this product really is. I got this from a Sephora favorites sampler and I love it!! I haven't stopped using it since !! I use it as a finishing powder for under the eyes and it makes me looks so blurred, brightened and this looks gorgeous in flash photography!! highly recommend this
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Linda C.
Fairfield, CA
il y a 2 ans
Sara B. il y a 2 mois
I love this stuff. Its the only setting powder i personally like that doesnt make me look cakey with ny auper dry skin
Sophie V.
il y a 5 ans
Kristin Ann S. il y a 3 ans
Definitely it is amazing! It is $37USD so it is a bit of a splurge but if you have v oily skin so necessary. It imparts a beautiful natural skin finish it’s not overly powdery/not overly matte.