BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder locks your makeup in place with a weightless touch and an invisible finish that is undetectable on the skin. This luxurious formula applies evenly, blends effortlessly, and enhances the look of foundation without a trace of color. This photo-friendly formula uses Photochromatic technology to adjust to new sources of light, so skin looks perfect on camera—and in person. NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ optimizes light reflection on the skin. It creates a soft-focus effect by optically fading fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. It helps regulate shine throughout the day, making it ideal for mid-day touch ups. In addition to setting and perfecting your foundation, Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder can be used to set bold lip color, to seamlessly layer smoky eyeshadow, or even to soften an intense eye or cheek look.

BENEFITS:
INVISIBLE, WEIGHTLESS FINISH
Weightless formula applies evenly and blends effortlessly—enhances the look and wear of foundation without a trace of color.
PHOTO-FRIENDLY FORMULA THAT’S PERFECT IN ANY LIGHT
One invisible shade that’s perfect for any skin tone, in any light. Photochromic Technology diffuses light and adjusts to new sources of light so skin looks radiant all day long. Fine lines, wrinkles and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed.
IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN
Revolutionary microfine mineral powders are loaded with Glycerin and antioxidant Vitamin E to help guard against dryness and keep skin comfortable all day. Plus, NARS’ exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ helps restore skin’s youthful radiance.

HOW TO USE:
Swirl the #10 Powder Brush into the powder, then tap off excess.
On the face, apply using circular motions working outwards.

• how does this work for dry skin? does it have flashback ?2 Answers
  • Does this make your face look really cakey?2 Answers
  • Does this make your under eyes look too cakey?2 Answers
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
👍👍👍 This is an awesome, great performing setting powder! Ideal for face-baking or normal makeup setting. Super finely milled. Truly translucent, does not leave your face white. The ONLY reason I gave it 4 and not 5 stars is only because of the price.
Not that it isn't worth it, just that I have and regularly use a much more affordable, translucent setting powder that works just fine. If you're able to afford it, I recommend. I wouldn't repurchase, but was pleased with the results.
Kylie K.
Asheville
This stuff is my holy grail setting powder. I've tried other super popular brands, from high end to drug store, and nothing comes close to this. It's amazing for setting foundation and concealer, baking, and does not clump even when using a damp beauty blender to do so. It leaves a beautiful luminous smooth finish without being chalky or cakey, and my makeup stays in tact ALL day. I don't think I'll ever use any other kind. 10 stars from me.
Melanie D.
At first i hated this because of the slight shimmer but i recently started using this again to set my highlight and i like it. I cant see the shimmer on my face at all and it does the job. Also no crazy camera flashback, i dont take photos often but when i do i dont want a white face. I wouldnt repurchase but ill finish what i have.
Ingrid P.
Best translucent powder. It doesn't leave any white cast on my skin, and I'm a tan/olive tone. It looks like there is tiny shimmers in the powder but it doesn't transfer on the face. It absorbs oil, and set my foundation perfectly. It make a matte foundation look a little less flat, and doesn't make you look cakey. It is defiantly worth it to get the loose powder version as you get 10grams of product. I find loose powder works better for me, personally. It'll take me awhile to get though this powder, but I'd keep this in my face routine.
Sheela V.
Wasn’t expecting to like this so much. It’s amazing. I figured that I was doing a disservice to my skin by using rimmel/maybelline pressed powders and I felt they were making me look flat, investing in the nars one has knocked about 5 years off my face, easy. So natural looking, no flashback in photos because you don't need a lot, just the lightest dusting sets my foundation or bb cream for the day.
Sarah B.
Martinez
Absolutely love this NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder ! The powders are so fine, so soft! It doesn't dry my skin out at all! It blurs my skin so beautifully! Catches the light in all the right places! I love it! Definitely recommend it!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
After using many different loose powders, I finally found the perfect one with Nars! It provides a very natural finish and is the perfect companion to foundation. It takes away shine without settling into pores or leaving a mask like finish. Although it is expensive, I would never use a different loose powder than this one from Nars!
Melissa M.
Alvin, TX
I have combination skin and usually my skin starts to look oily after a couple hours after using a setting powder. Not with Nars. I love the blur it creates on the areas that need it and it lasts nearly all day without having to re-apply. Love it!
Amreena R.
Irving, TX
I was quite hesitant to try this powder since it's white and I have olive skin, medium skin tone. must say I LOVE this! It gives you a very faint glow, nothing glittery but just enough that you have a bit more luminosity than you would get with other powders. So many powders give me a super matte look that makes my skin look dull and flat. This product doesn't do that. It stays in place and doesn't settle into pores either. Best part,it’s weightless and doesn’t cake on the face. Would recommend
Taylor F.
This product was definitely not worth the money because it caused horrible flash back in photos and the packaging made you not able to get all of your product and would leak everywhere. I would not recommend this product.
Tequila C.
How good is this setting powder?
Bailey H.
Does this powder help to control oil and sweat during the summer months???
Kay B.
Atlanta, GA
How well does this product really hold up especially with oily skin
Kelly M.
Fargo, ND
Does this leave your face looking white? I have medium/tan skin and have heard good things but not sure how it will look on darker skin?
Courtney R.
Del city
I’ve thought about buying this stuff. How well does it work?

back