BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder locks your makeup in place with a weightless touch and an invisible finish that is undetectable on the skin. This luxurious formula applies evenly, blends effortlessly, and enhances the look of foundation without a trace of color. This photo-friendly formula uses Photochromatic technology to adjust to new sources of light, so skin looks perfect on camera—and in person. NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ optimizes light reflection on the skin. It creates a soft-focus effect by optically fading fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. It helps regulate shine throughout the day, making it ideal for mid-day touch ups. In addition to setting and perfecting your foundation, Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder can be used to set bold lip color, to seamlessly layer smoky eyeshadow, or even to soften an intense eye or cheek look.

BENEFITS:
INVISIBLE, WEIGHTLESS FINISH
Weightless formula applies evenly and blends effortlessly—enhances the look and wear of foundation without a trace of color.
PHOTO-FRIENDLY FORMULA THAT’S PERFECT IN ANY LIGHT
One invisible shade that’s perfect for any skin tone, in any light. Photochromic Technology diffuses light and adjusts to new sources of light so skin looks radiant all day long. Fine lines, wrinkles and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed.
IMPROVES THE LOOK OF SKIN
Revolutionary microfine mineral powders are loaded with Glycerin and antioxidant Vitamin E to help guard against dryness and keep skin comfortable all day. Plus, NARS’ exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ helps restore skin’s youthful radiance.

HOW TO USE:
Swirl the #10 Powder Brush into the powder, then tap off excess.
On the face, apply using circular motions working outwards.

Amreena R.
Irving, TX
I was quite hesitant to try this powder since it's white and I have olive skin, medium skin tone. must say I LOVE this! It gives you a very faint glow, nothing glittery but just enough that you have a bit more luminosity than you would get with other powders. So many powders give me a super matte look that makes my skin look dull and flat. This product doesn't do that. It stays in place and doesn't settle into pores either. Best part,it’s weightless and doesn’t cake on the face. Would recommend
Ingrid P.
Best translucent powder. It doesn't leave any white cast on my skin, and I'm a tan/olive tone. It looks like there is tiny shimmers in the powder but it doesn't transfer on the face. It absorbs oil, and set my foundation perfectly. It make a matte foundation look a little less flat, and doesn't make you look cakey. It is defiantly worth it to get the loose powder version as you get 10grams of product. I find loose powder works better for me, personally. It'll take me awhile to get though this powder, but I'd keep this in my face routine.
Sarah B.
Martinez
Absolutely love this NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder ! The powders are so fine, so soft! It doesn't dry my skin out at all! It blurs my skin so beautifully! Catches the light in all the right places! I love it! Definitely recommend it!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I like this translucent powder a lot better than I thought I would.
It blended well it doesn't leave a white film on my face.
It doesn't have much of a scent which I love.
The packaging isn't any better or worse than any other product of this type.
I would recommend this product and I would buy again.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
This translucent powder is very finely milled. If you are not too careful, it will be easy to apply to much and create a white cast. That being said, this powder creates such a soft, matte finish. It helps diminish any apparent texture on my skin. I had to knock off one star because of the white cast when you apply too much. Otherwise, this is a great powder to set you liquid makeup, I also use this for my under eyes!
Tara H.
I think this is a great setting powder and it lasts forever (and makes your makeup last as well!) but unfortunately I’m pretty sure this breaks me out. NARS is one of my favorite brands and their blushes are amazing, but for some reason this just doesn’t agree with my skin. I think the price is totally worth it for the amount you get and it really sets makeup without looking cakey. Wish I could use it!!!
Lindsey H.
Waldwick, NJ
This is my favorite setting powder. I got mine at lord and Taylor and have been obsessed ever since. It is easy to apply and does a great job of keeping your makeup from forming lines. I would recommend
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
This is a good product I look everywhere for a good setting powder that I love and this is at the top of my list. It sets my face but doesn’t leave me looking powdery, I like the fact that it has no color so when I put it on my already contored face it doesn’t change my colors
Cindy C.
Boyds
My go to translucent powder for finishing any makeup look. Sets everything without settling into fine lines, does wonders for mattefying shine. Totally worth it since it lasts forever!
Hira H.
Texas
I LOVE how this sets my makeup. I LOVE makeup but I sadly don't know how to apply it much. This was something that someone from Sephora told me to get, and I have had it for almost 4 years now and still have a lot left ( but I don't use it everyday ). Whenever I would have it on, everyone would compliment me and how well my makeup looks!
Lexi C.
KY, ['', '', '']
Has anyone use this to bake? I was looking at it online and couldn't decide if I wanted to get it or not.
Ivery D.
Annapolis , MD
Does this produ need have a dupe?