BeautyFaceFace MakeupNARS
Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder

Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder

Available in two shades, this weightless loose powder creates a sheer, luminous finish that appears flattering in any light.

Is it good to apply it in all the face or it’s only good for baking?
Is this powder good for dry skin?
HooW does this compare to siliar products?
Start your review of Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder!
Ayla H.
Kingwood, TX
Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Ayla H.
Purchased at: Sephora
The light reflecting is great for daytime and I love the mattifying effects as well as how fine the powder is. But it is definitely light reflecting so don’t wear it at night as it has a huge flashback. The packaging is pretty & I now use the packaging to hold my RCMA No Color Powder! (NYE picture is from 2018! Not during the pandemic!)
Latasha J.
Shreveport, LA
Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Latasha J.
In this photo I'm wearing the NEW Nars light reflecting foundation in the shade new caledonia deep 2. This foundation is so pretty and it gives my skin that glow from within. I love how lightweight and airy it feels on my skin as well as how natural it looks. This is definitely one of new favs.
Stephanie  V.
Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Stephanie  V.
I got the shade Mesa but it’s not showing as a variety. This setting powder is so fine, it feels like you have nothing on which I really like, I like the shade & use it for all over my face, it smells like oatmeal milk to me which I also like, I’m glad they extended the shade because the translucent shade I wasn’t sure would work for me, it’s comes with a close top & sifter which I really appreciate because when I open it I don’t tons of product that might go to waste, I definitely recommend.
Courtney S.
Gardner, MA
Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Courtney S.
Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Courtney S.
I can’t find this product in the liquid foundation form on here for some reason, but I was lucky enough to get a free sample from BzzAgent and I typically like matte foundations as I have quite oily skin, but I used my favorite matte primer with this and I loved it! Has a beautiful natural looking finish, a little goes a long way, easily blended and so far holds up very well!
Tamiko P.
Seattle, WA
I'm so disappointed that this didn't work for me. It left a white cast on my skin :/ I typically only use setting powder under my eyes and t-zone so I thought it would be fine. Looks super weird. I would consider trying this in a medium shade if I find it because it sat well on the skin, just hated the cast it left.
Laura G.
Columbia, SC
Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Laura G.
I love this setting powder it smooths out my pores and makes my skin look so good. It was inexpensive since I only paid 12 dollars at Marshalls. I would definitely recommend trying this. It works great for oily skin and I'll be buying it again.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
I was told that I would love love love this product! AND I do! You can't beat NARS! No fallout, I love the way it blends into the skin!
Marissa R.
Omaha, NE
I use this to bake and set foundation. Keeps my makeup in place all day! I pair this with Urban Decay De-Slick setting spray for an all day matte look that LASTS
Valeria G.
Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Valeria G.
absolutely love!! it’s sooooo good and makes my skin look soft and matte but not dry and cakey. im not the biggest fan of loose powders but this one is just 🤌 perfect.
Amanda N.
Wellford, SC
Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder uploaded by Amanda N.
I was hoping this setting powder was gonna be better. It goes on smooth and looks good but it’s not longer and I look oily. If you have dry skin I would recommend but for oily skin I don’t.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
#PERF F.
guelph
il y a 3 ans
Nars Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder do you think it is good compare to its price
Samantha K. il y a 3 ans
I liked it a lot except for its flashback, it was bad for that