NARS Light Optimizing Primer Broad SPF 15 Spectrum uploaded by cris g.NARS Light Optimizing Primer Broad SPF 15 Spectrum uploaded by Ingrid V.

BY NARS

Primed. Revived. Radiant. NARS Light Optimizing Primer SPF 15 dramatically extends and transforms the appearance and vibrancy of makeup. Weightless and oil-free, it minimizes signs of fatigue to leave the skin luminous and revived. May also be worn alone as daily sun protection and/or to create a natural luminous complexion. Dermatologist Tested Oil-free. Paraben-free. Alcohol-free. Synthetic fragrance-free Non-comedogenic Consumer Testing Results 95% agree that this product prepare the sk

Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I love this primer, and use it every day I'm wearing foundation.  I was previously using another Nars primer, but like this one better.  I enjoy the radiant glow it gives my skin, blurring my redness.  It doesn't settle into my pores.  I like that it has spf.  It works well with my combo/dry skin, and adheres my Born this Way foundation perfectly.  It makes it through an entire work day with no patchiness.  I've repurchased this twice now.
Dana F.
Riverside, CA
I've lived in the desert for my entire life, 120 degree weather is nothing to me. A problem I always had was makeup would sometimes slide off my face or I'd get sunburnt through it. This primer solves both those problems. It created such a lovely long wearing base and I haven't gotten sunburned once since using it. The texture is amazing and it feels so, so nice on the skin. There's absolutely no flashback from the sunscreen in the primer which can be hard to find. LOVE this!
Tabitha A.
Highland Spgs, VA
Nars is a great brand I use it a lot when I go out, it helped hide my pores but you couldn't really see mine tbh, but the cons would be price it's deff not cheap but I would buy it again
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
This is my go-to primer! It has the consistency of a moisturizer which I really like. It has a very shimmery finish to it when you apply it, but it is a lot more subtle once foundation is applied overtop. It gives a really nice glow from within look.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
bree b.
Thomasville, GA
I love this primer during the summertime it's very good quality met my expectations it is a good value in it's pretty pricey but it's it's good quality and it has very beautiful packaging
Ivella G.
I use this product as less of a primer but more of an illuminating base for those glowy summer looks, and I love it! I like how fine the shimmer is, no chunky glitter. Amazing on deep tones!
Johna M.
Ashland, KY
MY FAVORITE PRIMER. EVER.

I love this primer!! I first received a travel size with some Sephora beauty points and fell in love! I finally bought a big tube of it and now I wear it daily! I get so many compliments on how radiant my skin looks when I wear it. My makeup last all day, when I am at work (I have a non desk job) or even in the sun at amusement parks and other travel adventures, that I frequent. It is wonderful!

PS. Don't be scared of the glitter, you WONT look like a disco ball!!! I promise!!!!
Dana S.
I received this as a sample size from Sephora and I thought that it was an alright product. I think it is good that there is SPF in the product especially for those summer months. I think that you have to be careful when you apply since it is very runny and a lot can come out of the tube. It is good for days you do not want to apply a lot of makeup but for me I do not think it is worth the price.
Mae M.
I love this primer!!! I was skeptical of it at first but am so happy with how this product works. It preps my skin for foundation and I don't have flaky, dry spots. It has a bit of shimmer to it, so it brings light to my skin. I have combination, sensitive, acne prone skin and it doesn't make me break out either!
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
I have really dry skin and I've been told to try to avoid any primer with a lot of silicone in it since that will dry my skin out more. Does this help keep skin moisturized?
Jan V.
I received a sample and loved it. Yet it wasn't sparkly. So when I went to sephora and tested it out it seemed sparkling . Will I look like I am covered in glitter if I buy the full product. Just a little scared.
Monica G.
Mobile, AL
Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
How does this product compare to the Hourglass Veil primer?
Maria H.
Long Beach, CA
Is this the best recommended brand?

back