NARS Light Optimizing Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15, 1.1 oz uploaded by cris g.NARS Light Optimizing Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15, 1.1 oz uploaded by Ingrid V.

BY NARS

Primed. Revived. Radiant. NARS Light Optimizing Primer SPF 15 dramatically extends and transforms the appearance and vibrancy of makeup. Weightless and oil-free, it minimizes signs of fatigue to leave the skin luminous and revived. May also be worn alone as daily sun protection and/or to create a natural luminous complexion. Dermatologist Tested Oil-free. Paraben-free. Alcohol-free. Synthetic fragrance-free Non-comedogenic Consumer Testing Results 95% agree that this product prepare the sk see more...

Maria G.
avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Stephanie w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this primer! Helps me stay matte all day and oil free. I also use it on my lids and it helps my eyeshadow stay on all day
kim g.
Works really well on anybody's face type and is just an overall good face primer to set before you put on makeup
Indya B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I used this once, I just didn't like the consistency of the product. It made my makeup look funny
Katlynn D.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works the best if used with other Nars products but it doesn't do that bad with others.
Ashleigh D.
I'll never go a day without this primer ever again! Helps my make up stay on ALL day and enhances my skin's glow when worn without makeup. I'm obsessed!
Jennifer R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this as foundation. It's great and I love it so much! I don't need a lot of coverage so this is great
Andriana T.
Middle Vlg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great primer if you want to add some brightness and luminosity to the skin. A little goes a long way.
Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this primer!!! I was skeptical of it at first but am so happy with how this product works. It preps my skin for foundation and I don't have flaky, dry spots. It has a bit of shimmer to it, so it brings light to my skin. I have combination, sensitive, acne prone skin and it doesn't make me break out either!
Kennedy H.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is AMAZING. It makes any foundation radiant and looks flawless. I use this mainly with dewy or satin finish foundations, but it will work with any foundation and work nicely!
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
I have really dry skin and I've been told to try to avoid any primer with a lot of silicone in it since that will dry my skin out more. Does this help keep skin moisturized?
Jan V.
I received a sample and loved it. Yet it wasn't sparkly. So when I went to sephora and tested it out it seemed sparkling . Will I look like I am covered in glitter if I buy the full product. Just a little scared.
Angel B.
Harrisburg, PA
How did any of u guys like it. It's it worth buying ? I area need a good primer but it's hard for my skin type.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
How does this product compare to the Hourglass Veil primer?
Maria H.
Long Beach, CA
Is this the best recommended brand?