NARS Larger Than Life Mascara uploaded by Lexia N.NARS Larger Than Life Mascara uploaded by Haley B.NARS Larger Than Life Mascara uploaded by Camila A.

BY NARS

Available in one shade: Black. Rich, deep pigments result in concentrated color and magnify the effect Water-resistant gel formula  Francois Nars inspired soft-touch, ergonomic design for luxe feel and ease of application Macadamia Oil provides moisture and a glossy lash look Vitamin E nourishes and conditions lashes and enhances suppleness Fragrance free, Ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers The Formula:   Dramatic length and separation in one high-performance formula The Brush High-tech bristles on the "conical" brush allow for maximum lengthening capabilities and precise lash definition The unique design and spacing of the bristles ensure instant lengthening and superior definition  Nylon fibers hug lashes for extra length making them impossibly long, impossibly sexy The Results:   High definition lashes that are

• Any drugstore dupes? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new mascara to tryout. Would this one b...1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other designer mascaras? 1 Answers
NARS Larger Than Life Mascara
  • "I love this product! The gel formula goes on smooth and doesn't clump. It also stands up to moisture and water. It doesn't flake or have a strong gel smell to it. The bristles are super stiff so they separate my lashes perfectly. There's not a ton of volume but they lengthen a lot." in 4 reviews
  • "This mascara is great for lengthening and it makes your lashes look fantastic. the wand is big and it really gets into each lash and your eyes really do pop when you wear this mascara. It's almost to the point where you look as if you are wearing falsies. It's pitch black and It doesn't clump up on you. I would definitely recommend this product." in 4 reviews
Jasmine M.
Burlington, NJ
I did not like this mascara. It's overpriced for what it's offering. It's clumpy & doesn't lengthen. It almost makes the lashes look shorter because of how clumpy the lashes are. i will not buy again.
Nicole G.
Haslett, MI
I really didn't care for this prodcut. Nars usually has a good reputation but this mascara really didn't do much for my lashes and made my lashes clump together.
Ari G.
This product did not impress me at all. At all. One for its price I was expecting a better mascara but nope! My LOREAL mascara was 100x better than this ever was, I know it's discontinued but if it ever comes back, with no changes it is not worth the buy
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
I really want to love this mascara but I didn't. Are used it for about a month and I noticed that it made my lashes really clumpy and a flake off throughout the day and make me look like a raccoon. For something so pricey I feel it should've lasted and worked a lot better.
Maricruz I.
I like this. It does give me a little bit of volume in my tiny teeny lashes. I think the brush // brissles can use an improvement. And I used this for 3 weeks which how it lasted for me and I bought a drugstore mascara by loreal and that lasted me two months. Wth man. Lol
Colleen C.
San Francisco, CA
I got this mascara expecting it to be great, because it's from NARS and because it was $25. However, this mascara didn't seem to do anything to my lashes. I didn't find it to be very lengthening, and that's what it claims to do.

I also took issue with the packaging. The tube was really large but didn't seem to have much product in it (similar to their eyeshadow base's packaging).
Ali H.
Windsor
This one is very nice for the eyes as I used it before and want to try it again definitely recommend it for you all!!
Halie R.
West Sunbury, PA
I prefer buxom over this. The brush itself is not well made. It made my eyelashes feel gross and flake. I think if the applicator was thicker this product would be a lot more beneficial. I will stick with my buxom.
Melanie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This mascara is very black, it's lengthening, volumizing , but unfortunately flakes off all over my cheeks during the day
Aimee K.
Nars larger than life lengthening mascara is my favourite mascara of all time!it makes my lashes look longer and bolder.
The formula glides right onand is long lasting.
When u go to washer of it comes off in about 3 wipes of my door.
The only down side is that it takes longer to do my lashes because of the shape of the brissels,but other than that it's great.
Rene F.
Amherst, NY
How much volume does this mascara actually add?
Kelly L.
Does this mascara come in a waterproof version?
Megan T.
Dorchester, MA
Does this mascara volumize, extend or both?
Amy T.
St Petersburg, FL
I already have long lashes. I am looking for something that is going to make them stand out and be full. Would you recommend this mascara? I have tried multiple ones and haven't found anything that I truly like. A lot of the problem I have is that my eyelashes stick together.
Olivia P.
Is this mascara gloopy or sticky?