NARS Larger Than Life Mascara uploaded by Lexia N.NARS Larger Than Life Mascara uploaded by Haley B.

BY NARS

Available in one shade: Black. Rich, deep pigments result in concentrated color and magnify the effect Water-resistant gel formula  Francois Nars inspired soft-touch, ergonomic design for luxe feel and ease of application Macadamia Oil provides moisture and a glossy lash look Vitamin E nourishes and conditions lashes and enhances suppleness Fragrance free, Ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers The Formula:   Dramatic length and separation in one high-performance formula The Brush High-tech bristles on the "conical" brush allow for maximum lengthening capabilities and precise lash definition The unique design and spacing of the bristles ensure instant lengthening and superior definition  Nylon fibers hug lashes for extra length making them impossibly long, impossibly sexy The Results:   High definition lashes that are

NARS Larger Than Life Mascara
  • "I love this product! The gel formula goes on smooth and doesn't clump. It also stands up to moisture and water. It doesn't flake or have a strong gel smell to it. The bristles are super stiff so they separate my lashes perfectly. There's not a ton of volume but they lengthen a lot." in 4 reviews
  • "This mascara is great for lengthening and it makes your lashes look fantastic. the wand is big and it really gets into each lash and your eyes really do pop when you wear this mascara. It's almost to the point where you look as if you are wearing falsies. It's pitch black and It doesn't clump up on you. I would definitely recommend this product." in 4 reviews
Ruth V.
84604
I like the maskers don’t love it but it’s a really good product it doesn’t bug my eyes or anything I like it it can use some improvement on the volume part it my first time using it so I think I can grow in to it I would recommend it cause it doesn’t smell bad and it doesn’t bug my eyes
Kaitlin G.
Raleigh
I thought this mascara had a definite lengthening effect. It was noticeable. Only problem for me is it seems to run out quickly and i also sometimes had the dreaded "raccoon eye" if left on a long time. But it definitely is better than drugstore brands.
Hailey O.
Lewiston, NY
I love the formula for this mascara, it's super black and rich. I like the size of the wand because it's nice and big to give your lashes volume, but I prefer brushes with bristles instead of plastic spikes.
ROsa G.
Alexis A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Colleen C.
San Francisco, CA
I got this mascara expecting it to be great, because it's from NARS and because it was $25. However, this mascara didn't seem to do anything to my lashes. I didn't find it to be very lengthening, and that's what it claims to do.

I also took issue with the packaging. The tube was really large but didn't seem to have much product in it (similar to their eyeshadow base's packaging).
June D.
I received a sample size of this mascara because I had heard promising reviews, and wanted to try it out. I can say that overall I am pleased with this mascara. I have no issues with clumping or flaking off. I also find that I don't have to worry about it rubbing off.
Tabitha M.
Never thought I would finally find a mascara that was black black and actually lengthens my lashes until I received this as a gift . I mostly use Dior mascaras but this is absolutely amazing and easily my new favorite !
Tessa R.
Royal oak, MI
This mascara never ever leaves lumps and is so pretty but doesn't add much volume and I also find its hard to get close to your lash line because the brush is long and spikey
Kiana E.
Love love love this mascara!!! It makes my eyelashes look huge with great volume. Only flaw would be it gives a little clump, but maybe that's just on my lashes.
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
How does this compare with other designer mascaras?
Lauren P.