NARS Larger Than Life Mascara uploaded by Lexia N.NARS Larger Than Life Mascara uploaded by Haley B.NARS Larger Than Life Mascara uploaded by Camila A.

BY NARS

Available in one shade: Black. Rich, deep pigments result in concentrated color and magnify the effect Water-resistant gel formula  Francois Nars inspired soft-touch, ergonomic design for luxe feel and ease of application Macadamia Oil provides moisture and a glossy lash look Vitamin E nourishes and conditions lashes and enhances suppleness Fragrance free, Ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers The Formula:   Dramatic length and separation in one high-performance formula The Brush High-tech bristles on the "conical" brush allow for maximum lengthening capabilities and precise lash definition The unique design and spacing of the bristles ensure instant lengthening and superior definition  Nylon fibers hug lashes for extra length making them impossibly long, impossibly sexy The Results:   High definition lashes that are

• Any drugstore dupes? 1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new mascara to tryout. Would this one b...1 Answers
  • How does this compare with other designer mascaras? 1 Answers
NARS Larger Than Life Mascara
  • "I love this product! The gel formula goes on smooth and doesn't clump. It also stands up to moisture and water. It doesn't flake or have a strong gel smell to it. The bristles are super stiff so they separate my lashes perfectly. There's not a ton of volume but they lengthen a lot." in 4 reviews
  • "This mascara is great for lengthening and it makes your lashes look fantastic. the wand is big and it really gets into each lash and your eyes really do pop when you wear this mascara. It's almost to the point where you look as if you are wearing falsies. It's pitch black and It doesn't clump up on you. I would definitely recommend this product." in 4 reviews
kelly c.
pa
definitely a go to for me. this mascara volumizes my eyes and makes my lashes appear full and long. It brings out the green in my eyes and is definitely a go to for your travels. Convenient and beneficial to your makeup collection.
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
With this mascara your eyes will look very expressive and beautiful. It has a very pleasant texture and a good brush, which makes the volume on the eyelashes, Not bad shares. Enough for a long time use. Ideal for lovers of the volume on the eyelashes.
June D.
This is a nice mascara I always like to have on hand. Absolutely no issues with it clumping up my lashes, or causing a lot of fall out. I would say that it isn't necessarily noteworthy or innovative, but at the same time I can't think of any complaints or problems I've had.
Ruth V.
84604
I like the maskers don’t love it but it’s a really good product it doesn’t bug my eyes or anything I like it it can use some improvement on the volume part it my first time using it so I think I can grow in to it I would recommend it cause it doesn’t smell bad and it doesn’t bug my eyes
Areej N.
Okay let us just take a second to appreciate the packaging. I got this as a sample, but I love it and everything about it. It's lightweight and makes my eyelashes look amazing. It's definitely pricey, but it volumizes and lengths like no other.
Halie R.
West Sunbury, PA
I prefer buxom over this. The brush itself is not well made. It made my eyelashes feel gross and flake. I think if the applicator was thicker this product would be a lot more beneficial. I will stick with my buxom.
Jasmine M.
Burlington, NJ
I did not like this mascara. It's overpriced for what it's offering. It's clumpy & doesn't lengthen. It almost makes the lashes look shorter because of how clumpy the lashes are. i will not buy again.
Cinnamon R.
This mascara is very dark black and does a great job at volumizing the lashes. It doesn't smudge much either. My one complaint is that it is very painful when it gets in your eyes.
Valeria R.
Boston, MA
This is my absolute favorite mascara in the world. I found this after trying many other mascaras, and I have not gone back to anything else. Nars uses a gel formula which is good for contact lenses or sensitive eyes. There is never any clumping or shedding. For the best look, I have found that two coats is perfect. Your lashes will look so long, but not fake. The mascara doesn't advertise as waterproof, but due to the gel formula instead of the typical mascara, it does require more than just water to remove. It is a perfect even because it won't run if you cry or get wet, but it is still easy to take off unlike other waterproof mascaras.
Hailey O.
Lewiston, NY
I love the formula for this mascara, it's super black and rich. I like the size of the wand because it's nice and big to give your lashes volume, but I prefer brushes with bristles instead of plastic spikes.
Kelly L.
Does this mascara come in a waterproof version?
Rene F.
Lancaster , NY
How much volume does this mascara actually add?
Megan T.
Dorchester, MA
Does this mascara volumize, extend or both?
Amy T.
St Petersburg, FL
I already have long lashes. I am looking for something that is going to make them stand out and be full. Would you recommend this mascara? I have tried multiple ones and haven't found anything that I truly like. A lot of the problem I have is that my eyelashes stick together.
Olivia P.
Is this mascara gloopy or sticky?

back