BY NARS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A DRAMATIC, INTENSE, 12-HOUR LONGWEAR EYELINER.

OVERVIEW:
DEFINED. DRAMATIC. INTENSE.
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner takes liner to the next level. Rich, creamy color that glides on smoothly and evenly with a completely budge-proof finish. Incomparable 12-hour wear with no smearing and no caking. Deeply dramatic shades named after the most iconic streets in the world. High-impact color intensity and sleek definition for the eyes that are budge-proof.

BENEFITS:
RICH, VIBRANT COLOR GLIDES ON EASILY
Specialized formula balances creaminess and structure, resulting in extreme precision and color impact.
LASTS 12 HOURS
Stays on throughout the day for at least 12 hours of wear with no smearing or caking.
SMUDGE-FREE
Unique formula glides on smoothly and evenly for a budge-proof finish and smudge-free wear.

HOW TO USE:
Can be applied to upper and/or lower lash line and on the waterline.
Apply by sketching the desired shape rather than trying to “paint” it on in one motion. This will provide you more control and a smoother application.
Sharpening tips: To achieve a soft point, twist up the pencil so color is slightly above the height of the sharpener blade. Hold the sharpener still in one hand and gently insert the pencil. Turn clockwise, shaving the edges to a soft point. Twist pencil back so only the sharpened area is exposed.

• Does this product do well on your waterline? I've tried m...1 Answers
  • Is this product creamy 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know a true dupe for these eyeliners? They ar...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have found that this product is the only one that lasts more than a few hours on my waterline. It last pretty much all day anywhere else. It doesn't really smudge or fade. Looks great all day!" in 221 reviews
  • "I have always worn black eyeliner, specifically gel eyeliner, but have since opted for a softer look and i absolutely love this liner in via appia, a gorgeous copper color that no other brand even came close to." in 109 reviews
  • "Great quality & gives a good color payoff. Last a long time & doesn't smudge! :)" in 56 reviews
Analexis C.
Review for: NARS Cosmetics Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long-wear Eyeliner ~ Deluxe Travel Size ~ NOT IN BOX more...
This is my holy grail waterline eyeliner. It doesn't run at all throughout the day (which is something I struggle with constantly). It's one of the blackest eyeliners I have ever come across, and I know it's going to take something BIG for me to stop enjoying this one or for another company to take me away from it!
Heba R.
Dubai, ['', '', '']
Review for: Rue Bonaparte (light almond) more...
This is seriously the best retractable eyeliner I have ever tried. My eye shape needs me to apply nude liner in my lower waterline, I’ve tried many brands but this was the only one which actually left pigment on the waterline without irritation. The only drawback is that the product is too pricey when compared to the quantity. NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner
Mei Z.
Richmond Hill, ON
Review for: Via Veeneto (black) more...
Hands down for this! I’ve using so many pencil liners before and this is the best best one I’ve purchased. I’ve gone through at least 10 of them since released. I love the packing so much because it’s a mechanic pencil. Hate pencils that requires sharpening! A++ for NARS.
KIRAN S.
Review for: NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner, Bourbon Street more...
very pricey and definitely not cheap at all for a eyeliner ... brown eye color .... many color choices ... long lasting ... NARS brand was, is, and will always be #1 ... find the dupe in a drugstore brand
Carolina B.
Springfield, MO
I have tired over a dozen of different eyeliners! From maybelline to the ones that claim they are waterproof or last 24 hours! Literally by the end of the night they failed to long lasting! I decided spend a little more on my eyeliner and went with NARS and let me tell you i am in love with this eyeliner! Lasted me all night my eyeliner look on point like i just did my make up! Yea its $25 but so worth it they money!!
Ami D.
Got this today! Long pencils with lots of product so worth the money. Highly pigmented and creamy hard texture!
Nikole Y.
Enfield, CT
Review for: Las Ramblas (Yellow Gold) more...
Amazing product! Long wear, only have to use minimal product. My eyes are hazel/green and it really makes them pop! The packaging is simple, yet modern. Bought at Sephora, would highly recommend.
Stephanie B.
Redwood City, CA
This is the only eyeliner that I can tight line my eyes with in the morning and still see some black left on at night. Everything else fades quickly, only helped by my horribly watery eyes, but this liner stands the test. It is a little pricey, but I exclusively use this to tight line which makes it last much longer.
Elle W.
UK
Via Veneto is NARS black in this range. Promising to be “a completely budge proof finish. Incomparable 12-hour wear with no smearing and no caking.” This is a good eyeliner and as a contact lens wearer it didn’t bother my eyes one bit. But budge proof, unfortunately not on me. If only there was a waterproof version.
Ashley F.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Khao San Road more...
My fave eyeliner, I'm obsessed!! It goes on really smooth and is long lasting! I started using the product over 2 years ago and have been hooked on it ever since. I highly recommend giving it a try
Lauren P.
Is it creamy?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
It says long wear, but those it fade out after a few hours? Or the color stays the same?
Blanca C.
Do you think this eyeliner is worth the price?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
For how many hours does it last?
osis c.
Kaohsiung City
What color you like most?

back