BY NARS

A DRAMATIC, INTENSE, 12-HOUR LONGWEAR EYELINER.

OVERVIEW:
DEFINED. DRAMATIC. INTENSE.
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner takes liner to the next level. Rich, creamy color that glides on smoothly and evenly with a completely budge-proof finish. Incomparable 12-hour wear with no smearing and no caking. Deeply dramatic shades named after the most iconic streets in the world. High-impact color intensity and sleek definition for the eyes that are budge-proof.

BENEFITS:
RICH, VIBRANT COLOR GLIDES ON EASILY
Specialized formula balances creaminess and structure, resulting in extreme precision and color impact.
LASTS 12 HOURS
Stays on throughout the day for at least 12 hours of wear with no smearing or caking.
SMUDGE-FREE
Unique formula glides on smoothly and evenly for a budge-proof finish and smudge-free wear.

HOW TO USE:
Can be applied to upper and/or lower lash line and on the waterline.
Apply by sketching the desired shape rather than trying to “paint” it on in one motion. This will provide you more control and a smoother application.
Sharpening tips: To achieve a soft point, twist up the pencil so color is slightly above the height of the sharpener blade. Hold the sharpener still in one hand and gently insert the pencil. Turn clockwise, shaving the edges to a soft point. Twist pencil back so only the sharpened area is exposed.

• Does this product do well on your waterline? I've tried m...1 Answers
  • Is this product creamy 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know a true dupe for these eyeliners? They ar...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have found that this product is the only one that lasts more than a few hours on my waterline. It last pretty much all day anywhere else. It doesn't really smudge or fade. Looks great all day!" in 221 reviews
  • "I have always worn black eyeliner, specifically gel eyeliner, but have since opted for a softer look and i absolutely love this liner in via appia, a gorgeous copper color that no other brand even came close to." in 109 reviews
  • "Great quality & gives a good color payoff. Last a long time & doesn't smudge! :)" in 56 reviews
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love this eyeliner for the waterline. If anyone struggles with eyeliner budging on the lower lash line, this is your answer. This product does not run or budge once it is put on the eye. I would highly recommend this product to those who want a foolproof eyeliner that will not move.
Alice B.
Washington, DC
Such a pigmented, smooth, buttery, no-smudge eye pencil. Couldn't be more happy with an eyeliner. It's up there in price, but that corresponds to the amazing quality. Doesn't bleed on me either. I think I prefer the Marc Jacobs highliners but these are really fantastic.
liz B.
lovettsville
Good eye liner but not the best. I prefer mac or Marc jacobs in terms of lasting proof. Not as dark as I would like. Has a high price tag. I wear the black liner and have blue eyes. Tends to dry out quickly. I would recommend this liner after some of the other options
Adriana C.
This is a great eyeliner! I usually have a tough time finding a good one because I wear contacts so my eyes constantly water. Along with watery eyes, the consistency of some of the eyeliners out there are super creamy and they cloud up my contact. This eyeliner is the right consistency that it glides on the eye nicely without transferring to my contact. The color payoff is great as well. The only reason why I am giving this only 3 stars is the longevity. Maybe its my watery eyes but this product does not last that long on my waterline. Ive tried setting it with and it just still doesn't work. The way I see it is for the price of this liner it should last me at least a work shift and it just doesn't. I don't need to spend $25 when there are so many liners that are just as good and way cheaper. I am a fan of NARS so i like to support my brands where I can but for me its just not with this liner. Definitely try it out though, its a good product and might work better for someone without contacts.
Jennie C.
Cupertino , CA
Good eyeliner. I like that you don't have to sharpen it so it's handy to carry around. The rate that I go through eyeliner is pretty quick so I don't know that I would purchase it again due to price.
Joyce L.
Beaverton, OR
I received this as a gift from a friend last Christmas. It is a decent eyeliner but definitely not worth the price tag. It smudges after a couple of hours and I absolutely hate having to touch-up on my eyeliner mid-day. There are many other cheaper alternatives that work so much better.
Janice R.
I love this eyeliner because of its creamy formula and the very abyss black pigmentation. The drawback is for the price it seems to dry out and lose that all to quickly for me to continuously buy it.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Review for: Nars Larger Than Life Eye Liner more...
This eyeliner is so creamy and doesn’t smudge like most brands. I use this for my waterline and inner rims. Not to mention it is a twist up so no need for sharpening! I feel it is so easy to apply and you only need to go over the area once, it’s so smooth.
Tatianna J.
Review for: NARS Cosmetics Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long-wear Eyeliner ~ Deluxe Travel Size ~ NOT IN BOX more...
This eyeliner is extremely pigmented and extremely creamy. It does not tug at all when it goes on and is very long lasting. It also did not smudge at all which I love. I would definitely repurchase and find myself reaching for this eyeliner the most.
Terry M.
Amazing. I had the black one for my waterline and it was so BOLD and lasted FOREVER! I somehow lost it and I cried. People said it's crazy to spend $25 on an eyeliner but it will be the best $25 you ever spent
Lauren P.
Is it creamy?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
It says long wear, but those it fade out after a few hours? Or the color stays the same?
Blanca C.
Do you think this eyeliner is worth the price?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
For how many hours does it last?
Yunyung C.
Kaohsiung City
What color you like most?