BY NARS

A DRAMATIC, INTENSE, 12-HOUR LONGWEAR EYELINER.

OVERVIEW:
DEFINED. DRAMATIC. INTENSE.
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner takes liner to the next level. Rich, creamy color that glides on smoothly and evenly with a completely budge-proof finish. Incomparable 12-hour wear with no smearing and no caking. Deeply dramatic shades named after the most iconic streets in the world. High-impact color intensity and sleek definition for the eyes that are budge-proof.

BENEFITS:
RICH, VIBRANT COLOR GLIDES ON EASILY
Specialized formula balances creaminess and structure, resulting in extreme precision and color impact.
LASTS 12 HOURS
Stays on throughout the day for at least 12 hours of wear with no smearing or caking.
SMUDGE-FREE
Unique formula glides on smoothly and evenly for a budge-proof finish and smudge-free wear.

HOW TO USE:
Can be applied to upper and/or lower lash line and on the waterline.
Apply by sketching the desired shape rather than trying to “paint” it on in one motion. This will provide you more control and a smoother application.
Sharpening tips: To achieve a soft point, twist up the pencil so color is slightly above the height of the sharpener blade. Hold the sharpener still in one hand and gently insert the pencil. Turn clockwise, shaving the edges to a soft point. Twist pencil back so only the sharpened area is exposed.

• Does this product do well on your waterline? I've tried m...1 Answers
  • Is this product creamy 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know a true dupe for these eyeliners? They ar...2 Answers
NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner
  • "I have found that this product is the only one that lasts more than a few hours on my waterline. It last pretty much all day anywhere else. It doesn't really smudge or fade. Looks great all day!" in 221 reviews
  • "I have always worn black eyeliner, specifically gel eyeliner, but have since opted for a softer look and i absolutely love this liner in via appia, a gorgeous copper color that no other brand even came close to." in 109 reviews
  • "Great quality & gives a good color payoff. Last a long time & doesn't smudge! :)" in 56 reviews
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Via Appia (copper brown) more...
Nars Long Lasting Eyeliner is just as the name states...long lasting! I tried this in Via Appia, which is a copper brown shade. This liner glides on smoothly without skipping or pulling. The color is rich and true to what you expect it to look like. Although a bit pricey, it is positively worth it!
Carolina B.
Springfield, MO
I have tired over a dozen of different eyeliners! From maybelline to the ones that claim they are waterproof or last 24 hours! Literally by the end of the night they failed to long lasting! I decided spend a little more on my eyeliner and went with NARS and let me tell you i am in love with this eyeliner! Lasted me all night my eyeliner look on point like i just did my make up! Yea its $25 but so worth it they money!!
Nancy W.
McKinney
Review for: Rue Bonaparte (light almond) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE This!!

Did I mention that I love this? :D

I love the Rue Bonaparte color to use on my water line to brighten up my eyes. It lasts for quite a few hours and is easy to touch up throughout the day if I feel the need to make my eyes look even brighter. I have purchased this from sephora about 2 years ago and it is still very creamy and I still have plenty of product left. I absolutely love this and consider it a holy grail item.
Analexis C.
Review for: NARS Cosmetics Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long-wear Eyeliner ~ Deluxe Travel Size ~ NOT IN BOX more...
This is my holy grail waterline eyeliner. It doesn't run at all throughout the day (which is something I struggle with constantly). It's one of the blackest eyeliners I have ever come across, and I know it's going to take something BIG for me to stop enjoying this one or for another company to take me away from it!
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I honestly debated between 2 and 3 stars on this, which is crazy. This baby has been so raved about on YouTube but it just doesn't work for me. For the price, I expected more from this liner. I bought it to use on my water line, and the pigmentation is lacking. I have to go over it 2 to 3 times to get it opaque enough. And it hurts to apply! Not as creamy as I would want it to be. Honestly, go grab Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude- it's held up much better and lasts longer on my water line!
Catherine S.
This is my everyday go to liner. A sales girl recommended i buy it when i was at Sephora. I explained my issues with other liners in my waterline constantly running into the outer corner of my eye or under my eye. Within an hour or so usually would have to reapply. I dont seem to have that problem with this liner. It stays on longer and is easy to apply.
Lora S.
I really wanted to love this product, as I had heard good reviews on it. It has pretty decent pigmentation, but the formula is too dry for my preference. Once it's applied, it sets really quick so you can't make any "adjustments," but it does have good wear time. It didn't work for me, but it just depends on your own preference.
elvina a.
Review for: Rue Bonaparte (light almond) more...
This is my favorite eyeliner brand! I always wear this color when I'm wearing eyeshadow and it makes my eyes stand out and it stays on the entire night with no smudges everywhere. Furthermore, I love the concept of the liner itself; meaning I like how it's a glide on one rather than the type of eyeliners you have to constantly sharpen. I usually get the eyeliner from Sephora but I think ulta has it as well.
Kylee
I've been using this eye liner for about 2 years now and am still obsessed. I wear my eyeliner on the insides of my eyelids and it can be hard to find an eye liner that lasts all day. This one really lasts from the moment I go to work and when I get home is still in place. It is so easy to use. It also comes with a sharpener on the end so if you decide to wear it as a liner outside your lash line, you can!
Blertush A.
Thomaston, CT
This is by far the best eyeliner that I have ever used...literally THE BEST. I mostly use it on my waterline & it says on and doesn't budge. I loved it so much I bought my sister and mom one and got them hooked on it too. Every time I've tried different black liners, they smudge or come off or barely even look like I have black liner on. This one makes a bold statement. Obsessed is an understatement
Lauren P.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
It says long wear, but those it fade out after a few hours? Or the color stays the same?
Blanca C.
Do you think this eyeliner is worth the price?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
For how many hours does it last?
osis c.
Kaohsiung City
What color you like most?

Sephora