BY NARS

A DRAMATIC, INTENSE, 12-HOUR LONGWEAR EYELINER.

OVERVIEW:
DEFINED. DRAMATIC. INTENSE.
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner takes liner to the next level. Rich, creamy color that glides on smoothly and evenly with a completely budge-proof finish. Incomparable 12-hour wear with no smearing and no caking. Deeply dramatic shades named after the most iconic streets in the world. High-impact color intensity and sleek definition for the eyes that are budge-proof.

BENEFITS:
RICH, VIBRANT COLOR GLIDES ON EASILY
Specialized formula balances creaminess and structure, resulting in extreme precision and color impact.
LASTS 12 HOURS
Stays on throughout the day for at least 12 hours of wear with no smearing or caking.
SMUDGE-FREE
Unique formula glides on smoothly and evenly for a budge-proof finish and smudge-free wear.

HOW TO USE:
Can be applied to upper and/or lower lash line and on the waterline.
Apply by sketching the desired shape rather than trying to “paint” it on in one motion. This will provide you more control and a smoother application.
Sharpening tips: To achieve a soft point, twist up the pencil so color is slightly above the height of the sharpener blade. Hold the sharpener still in one hand and gently insert the pencil. Turn clockwise, shaving the edges to a soft point. Twist pencil back so only the sharpened area is exposed.

• Does this product do well on your waterline? I've tried m...1 Answers
  • Is this product creamy 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know a true dupe for these eyeliners? They ar...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have found that this product is the only one that lasts more than a few hours on my waterline. It last pretty much all day anywhere else. It doesn't really smudge or fade. Looks great all day!" in 221 reviews
  • "I have always worn black eyeliner, specifically gel eyeliner, but have since opted for a softer look and i absolutely love this liner in via appia, a gorgeous copper color that no other brand even came close to." in 109 reviews
  • "Great quality & gives a good color payoff. Last a long time & doesn't smudge! :)" in 56 reviews
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
Review for: Via Veeneto (black), Abbey Road more...
I love these and want more. They last so well on my water line. Abbey Road is my absolute favorite blue to use and this NARS one is fabulous. It lasts all day! It is pricey but I'll buy it again when it runs out!
Martika B.
Houston
Review for: NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner, Las Ramblas, .02 oz more...
This liner is amazing. Its so creamy when applying and stays beautifully all day. I live in Texas and the weather here is crazy, so sweating is always a problem. But this liner last during a rain storm, humidity, and sweat. I love It !!!! I highly recommend!!
Erin M.
Chestnut hill, MA
Review for: NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner, Bourbon Street more...
I’m not sure why but I have a really hard time sharpening NARS eye liners. It could just be me. I like this , it does run under my eyes a little but I’m on the watery side so that’s also part of the problem!
Madeline L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Via De Martelli (dark chocolate), 47Th Street more...
Love both of these!!! Last all day long! It’s smooth, easy to apply & makes it easy in whatever style I’m feeling (thin, thick, cat eye, etc). Packaging is very nice & id definitely recommend! I use the black on top & the brown on bottom!
Kelly j.
Much like their mascara, this eyeliner is amazing. Nars always has great products that never disappoints. The colors are my favorite and the eyeliner doesnt budge or run in hot weather. Love and will repurchase
Angeline L.
It was an average eyeliner. It wasn't anything bad but nothing about it blew me away. It did transfer to my lower lashline but I am a bit oily there. I prefer others personally.
Liana F.
Bronx
Review for: 47Th Street more...
Fantastic application. The color was vibrant and lasted a while. During the application the pencil is extremely smooth and easy to control. I highly recommend this product
Nicole T.
Dover, DE
Review for: Via Veeneto (black) more...
I swear I will never buy another eyeliner as long as I live! This is indeed my holy grail product. I've been using it for YEARS, and recommend it to everyone I know. I actually never both sharpening it, either. It has unbeatable pigmentation. It is perfectly black, goes on smoothly, holds up in the waterline, is buildable, can be smudged or smoked when first applied, but then manages to hold up perfectly without smudging throughout the day. Does not flake off in bits between lashes, does not irritate my eyes, and one pencil lasts quite a long time. I tend to always buy two at a time, because once you discover you've gotten to the bottom, you only get a couple of days more use out of it, and I never want to be stuck without it. My local store is often out of the black, so I also usually have to order online. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEE it!
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
I bought the light almond Rue Bonaparte shade because I wanted my eyes to appear more open without looking unnatural and creepy like white eyeliner tends to do. I was incredibly impressed by this product. Some white/beige eyeliners get all over my lower eyelashes when I put them on but this one has a really precise applicator so I was able to avoid the white-eyelash look. Wore this all day from morning to night, through heavy rain and lots of shopping. When I came home it still looked fresh. Yay! Will definitely repurchase. I think I've found a holy grail.
Carolina B.
Springfield, MO
I have tired over a dozen of different eyeliners! From maybelline to the ones that claim they are waterproof or last 24 hours! Literally by the end of the night they failed to long lasting! I decided spend a little more on my eyeliner and went with NARS and let me tell you i am in love with this eyeliner! Lasted me all night my eyeliner look on point like i just did my make up! Yea its $25 but so worth it they money!!
Lauren P.
Is it creamy?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
It says long wear, but those it fade out after a few hours? Or the color stays the same?
Blanca C.
Do you think this eyeliner is worth the price?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
For how many hours does it last?
Yunyung C.
Kaohsiung City
What color you like most?