Kristy N.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: Via Veeneto (black) more...
I have cut down on doing a full face of make up substantially as of late. Most days, I just do some mascara. However, when I do go all out, I usually line the inner rim of my eyes. This is a difficult task if you have ever done this. Most liners run on me but this one has worked consistently for me. It's a holy grail product for sure. I have repurchased this a dozen time over the course of my makeup wearing life. It's great! The pigment is super black and soft. I don't cry it out. It's a little on the pricey side but the cost is justified for a product that delivers.