NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner, Las Ramblas, .02 oz uploaded by Nikole Y.

BY NARS

Larger than life long-wear eyeliner takes liner to the next level. Rich, creamy color that glides on smoothly with a completely budge proof finish. Incomparable 12-hour wear with no smearing and no caking. Deeply dramatic shades named for the most iconic streets in the World. Direction: Define and shape the eyes Apply directly to eyes from pencil Use sharpener when necessary to help provide precise application Achieves rich, intense color Twist up delivery and built-in sharpener To achieve a soft point, twist up the pencil color to slightly above the height of the sharpener blade Hold the sharpener still in one hand and gently insert the pencil and turn the pencil clockwise, shaving the edges to a soft point repel pencil color so only the sharpened area is exposed Size: 0.02 ounces Quantity: 12 Targeted area: Eyes Skin/hair type: Eyeliner Active ingredients: Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Behenyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, [+/- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 77266 (Black 2)]. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Type: Eyeliner Product Features: Long Wear, Made in USA, Travel Size, Waterproof Color: Yellow see more...

Perla N.
Perla N.
Mesa, AZ
This nars larger than life long wear eyeliner is the best! I use this product on a daily basis I usually get it at ultra! I really haven't tried anything else other than this eyeliner so can't really compare to others but that only tells you how great it is that I don't even want to try a different one.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Reston, VA
Great eyeliner! Very long lasting and a great color. not draggy and very smooth which is great for the inner waterline. I bought this i believe at Nordstrom. I have blue/gray/green eyes, they are light. I would recommend this product for sure.
Tristan C.
Tristan C.
I love to try any NARS product. This eyeliner, however, was one of the best decisions I've made to try. It does last super long as long as you're not smudging it a lot or sweating profusely. It's a good, solid and decent eyeliner to try
Cha H.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
This indeed makes my eyeliner and my life so much happier! Haha. This product stays on all day and I love how it's jet black. It is easy to apply and looks very nice. It also helps with people who have watery eyes like me :)
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
I enjoy all of the Nars eyeliners that I have tried. They go on really easy and stay on all day. My main demand from an eyeliner is that it stays on all day and doesn't smudge and that is exactly what this one does!
Nikole Y.
Nikole Y.
Enfield, CT
Amazing product! Long wear, only have to use minimal product. My eyes are hazel/green and it really makes them pop! The packaging is simple, yet modern. Bought at Sephora, would highly recommend.
Kari K.
Kari K.
This is one of my "to go" eyeliners, I can apply it very easy and fast and it lasts all day long! I love it and I will keep purchasing, the brand alone says it all!
Calah F.
Calah F.
Kermit, WV
Not one of my favorite eye liners, but it's ok .. It feels fine the issue is the end just isn't sturdy enough
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Bars eyeliner applies smoothly and lasts for a long time through all my Netflix crying and heat
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Got this for my friend for Christmas and she loved it! Would for sure buy again to try myself!