NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner, Las Ramblas, .02 oz uploaded by Shanea F.NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner, Las Ramblas, .02 oz uploaded by Nikole Y.

BY NARS

Larger than life long-wear eyeliner takes liner to the next level. Rich, creamy color that glides on smoothly with a completely budge proof finish. Incomparable 12-hour wear with no smearing and no caking. Deeply dramatic shades named for the most iconic streets in the World. Direction: Define and shape the eyes Apply directly to eyes from pencil Use sharpener when necessary to help provide precise application Achieves rich, intense color Twist up delivery and built-in sharpener To achieve a soft point, twist up the pencil color to slightly above the height of the sharpener blade Hold the sharpener still in one hand and gently insert the pencil and turn the pencil clockwise, shaving the edges to a soft point repel pencil color so only the sharpened area is exposed Size: 0.02 ounces Quantity: 12 Targeted area: Eyes Skin/hair type: Eyeliner Active ingredients: Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Behenyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, [+/- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77400 (Bronze Powder), Ci 77266 (Black 2)]. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Type: Eyeliner Product Features: Long Wear, Made in USA, Travel Size, Waterproof Color: Yellow see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Martika B.
Houston
This liner is amazing. Its so creamy when applying and stays beautifully all day. I live in Texas and the weather here is crazy, so sweating is always a problem. But this liner last during a rain storm, humidity, and sweat. I love It !!!! I highly recommend!!
Hannah E.
Yaaaaaas. I love love love this eye liner - in all of the other colors, too! It's easy to use and goes on super smooth.  It stays on my waterline all day without smudging.  If you put it on your water line though be sure to remove it all off at night.
Christen K.
San Diego
I love this eyeliner!! Its application is so easy. And looks amazing with my brown eyes. I see no room for improvement with this product. It last so long and stays looking so good. I recommend this product indeed.
cocobrownz b.
I have a sample of this and I have been using it every day I love that it is long-lasting. love to use this for my waterline so it looks like I will be making a purchase of this product
Perla N.
Mesa, AZ
This nars larger than life long wear eyeliner is the best! I use this product on a daily basis I usually get it at ultra! I really haven't tried anything else other than this eyeliner so can't really compare to others but that only tells you how great it is that I don't even want to try a different one.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
This indeed makes my eyeliner and my life so much happier! Haha. This product stays on all day and I love how it's jet black. It is easy to apply and looks very nice. It also helps with people who have watery eyes like me :)
Tristan C.
I love to try any NARS product. This eyeliner, however, was one of the best decisions I've made to try. It does last super long as long as you're not smudging it a lot or sweating profusely. It's a good, solid and decent eyeliner to try
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
I enjoy all of the Nars eyeliners that I have tried. They go on really easy and stay on all day. My main demand from an eyeliner is that it stays on all day and doesn't smudge and that is exactly what this one does!
Nikole Y.
Enfield, CT
Amazing product! Long wear, only have to use minimal product. My eyes are hazel/green and it really makes them pop! The packaging is simple, yet modern. Bought at Sephora, would highly recommend.
Courtney O.
Reston, VA
Great eyeliner! Very long lasting and a great color. not draggy and very smooth which is great for the inner waterline. I bought this i believe at Nordstrom. I have blue/gray/green eyes, they are light. I would recommend this product for sure.