BY NARS

A dramatic and intense 12-hour eyeliner. NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner takes liner to the next level. Designed with a retractable applicator and built-in sharpener, this liner has a rich, creamy color that glides on smoothly with a completely budge-proof finish. Its incomparable wear lasts for 12 hours without smearing or caking. The deeply dramatic shades are named for the most iconic streets in the world. Try the rich copper brown of "Via Appia," "Abbey Road's" unabashed iridescent turquoise, or the sleek slate gray of "Madison Avenue." Start your day in one color's namesake city and end it in another with your liner maintaining absolute intensity. This product has been ophthalmologist tested. see more...

• Is this product creamy 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know a true dupe for these eyeliners? They are the on...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this, or Stila stay all day liner?2 Answers
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Via Appia (copper brown)
Nars Long Lasting Eyeliner is just as the name states...long lasting! I tried this in Via Appia, which is a copper brown shade. This liner glides on smoothly without skipping or pulling. The color is rich and true to what you expect it to look like. Although a bit pricey, it is positively worth it!
Kristy N.
Chino Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Via Veeneto (black)
I have cut down on doing a full face of make up substantially as of late. Most days, I just do some mascara. However, when I do go all out, I usually line the inner rim of my eyes. This is a difficult task if you have ever done this. Most liners run on me but this one has worked consistently for me. It's a holy grail product for sure. I have repurchased this a dozen time over the course of my makeup wearing life. It's great! The pigment is super black and soft. I don't cry it out. It's a little on the pricey side but the cost is justified for a product that delivers.
Stephanie K.
Hickory
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for the outer corner of my eye. I love liquid eyeliner, but I can't use it there because my eyes always water and smudge it away. This stuff is great to put there and doesn't stick to my liquid liner pen when I draw over it.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice liner that stays in place and doesn’t smudge if you dust it with setting powder. They have nice color choices. It’s easy to use. It’s a bit pricey and I don’t feel these anything particularly special about it that makes it worth the price tag.
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
Review for: Via Veeneto (black), Abbey Road
I love these and want more. They last so well on my water line. Abbey Road is my absolute favorite blue to use and this NARS one is fabulous. It lasts all day! It is pricey but I'll buy it again when it runs out!
Nicole T.
Dover, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Via Veeneto (black)
I swear I will never buy another eyeliner as long as I live! This is indeed my holy grail product. I've been using it for YEARS, and recommend it to everyone I know. I actually never both sharpening it, either. It has unbeatable pigmentation. It is perfectly black, goes on smoothly, holds up in the waterline, is buildable, can be smudged or smoked when first applied, but then manages to hold up perfectly without smudging throughout the day. Does not flake off in bits between lashes, does not irritate my eyes, and one pencil lasts quite a long time. I tend to always buy two at a time, because once you discover you've gotten to the bottom, you only get a couple of days more use out of it, and I never want to be stuck without it. My local store is often out of the black, so I also usually have to order online. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEE it!
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rue Bonaparte (light almond)
I have this eyeliner in "Rue Bonaparte" which is a nude shade I use for my waterline and I was really pleased by the longevity of this product. I used this color on my bottom waterline and a black on my top, but the Nars eyeliner didn't smear or smudge or darken at all. I wore it for hours and hours, and at the end of the day I was pleasantly surprised that (despite fading a tiny bit on the inner rim) for the most part it stayed on my waterline. And the color remained totally clean and crisp. Plus, it went on super smooth and easy with no tugging or dryness, and there was no irritation to my eyes while wearing it.
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the light almond Rue Bonaparte shade because I wanted my eyes to appear more open without looking unnatural and creepy like white eyeliner tends to do. I was incredibly impressed by this product. Some white/beige eyeliners get all over my lower eyelashes when I put them on but this one has a really precise applicator so I was able to avoid the white-eyelash look. Wore this all day from morning to night, through heavy rain and lots of shopping. When I came home it still looked fresh. Yay! Will definitely repurchase. I think I've found a holy grail.
Carolina B.
Springfield, MO
I have tired over a dozen of different eyeliners! From maybelline to the ones that claim they are waterproof or last 24 hours! Literally by the end of the night they failed to long lasting! I decided spend a little more on my eyeliner and went with NARS and let me tell you i am in love with this eyeliner! Lasted me all night my eyeliner look on point like i just did my make up! Yea its $25 but so worth it they money!!
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rue Bonaparte (light almond)
LOVE LOVE LOVE This!!

Did I mention that I love this? :D

I love the Rue Bonaparte color to use on my water line to brighten up my eyes. It lasts for quite a few hours and is easy to touch up throughout the day if I feel the need to make my eyes look even brighter. I have purchased this from sephora about 2 years ago and it is still very creamy and I still have plenty of product left. I absolutely love this and consider it a holy grail item.
Lauren P.
Meriden, CT
Is it creamy?
Blanca C.
Do you think this eyeliner is worth the price?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
It says long wear, but those it fade out after a few hours? Or the color stays the same?
Yunyung C.
Kaohsiung City
What color you like most?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
For how many hours does it last?