BY NARS

A dramatic and intense 12-hour eyeliner. NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner takes liner to the next level. Designed with a retractable applicator and built-in sharpener, this liner has a rich, creamy color that glides on smoothly with a completely budge-proof finish. Its incomparable wear lasts for 12 hours without smearing or caking. The deeply dramatic shades are named for the most iconic streets in the world. Try the rich copper brown of "Via Appia," "Abbey Road's" unabashed iridescent turquoise, or the sleek slate gray of "Madison Avenue." Start your day in one color's namesake city and end it in another with your liner maintaining absolute intensity. This product has been ophthalmologist tested. see more...

• Is this product creamy 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know a true dupe for these eyeliners? They are the on...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this, or Stila stay all day liner?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Debora L.
Magnolia, NJ
I was looking for a pencil that would work well on the waterline (aren't we all?) I decided to try Nars Larger than Life Long Wear Eyeliner. A simple black was all I needed. For me, the pencil went on smoothly - not as soft as some (like UD 24/7) but not as hard as so many others. I had a long day, and put the liner on about 9:30 am. Checked it at lunch - still going strong at around 1:00 pm. But by dinner time, it was starting to in the corners of my eyes. I hate those little black globs. I could still see liner on both my tightline and waterline, so it wasn't too bad. I was hoping that it would last a couple more hours, but it was doing better than most liners.
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
I bought the light almond Rue Bonaparte shade because I wanted my eyes to appear more open without looking unnatural and creepy like white eyeliner tends to do. I was incredibly impressed by this product. Some white/beige eyeliners get all over my lower eyelashes when I put them on but this one has a really precise applicator so I was able to avoid the white-eyelash look. Wore this all day from morning to night, through heavy rain and lots of shopping. When I came home it still looked fresh. Yay! Will definitely repurchase. I think I've found a holy grail.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
After years of overly-lined raccoon eyes, I've found myself embracing the Via De'Martelli brown eyeliner to the fullest degree. Not only does it give a much softer effect, it also complements my blue-green eyes much better than harsh black. I like Nars formula, as it stays in place all day and doesn't move around. A bonus to using brown liner? It also works as an eyebrow pencil (if you're brows are brown, obvi). I love stashing this in my travel bag to save space. A wonderful product that works great both ways!
Norbeliss M.
I love this eyeliner! I didn't have any issues with mine drying out at all, and it stays on all day with no problem. Also, doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes like other waterproofs do. I read these reviews before I ordered mine, and was afraid of it drying out - but I make sure to keep the cap on really tight any time i'm not using it. I've had it for several weeks now and it still is as good as new. When this one is gone, I will definitely get another one.
Jeannette O.
The product itself is beautiful. Smooth application, not hard or waxy and pretty darn pigmented! I wanted to love this. I really, really did. NARS is one of my favorite, more luxe brands, but it simply didn't work for my eye shape. I would suggest that hooded lids shy away due to transfer. I had tried to set it with different powders and even smudging it out, but it just didn't stay for me.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
I have this pencil in Via Veneto and Via De'Martelli and I am eager to pick up Bourbon Street (the purple). This is the only eyeliner, aside from Marc Jacobs', that I can tight line with that will stay on longer than an hour. The formula is incredibly creamy and pigmented. I also love the packaging and the sharpener on the end which is so convenient. I will definitely repurchase.
Allyson H.
This eye-liner in Rue Bonaparte is EVERYTHING. I have purchased more than 3 (not because it uses up quickly, but because I keep one in my vanity at home, and in my kit for freelance. I have only run out of mine once and have been a user for 3+ years now. It's my absolute favorite for making your eyes look wider (I use it for my bottom water-line) and all of my clients love it.
Brandy G.
This is pretty easy to apply but was a pricey liner that smudged too much to my lower lash line and I don't like that. I got it at sephora and I don't regret trying it but wish it didn't spread throughout the day. I had heard such good things about it and its smooth and very black but not as good as it could be because it smudges. NOT good for your water line.
Brittney B.
Magna, UT
This eyeliner is absolutely amazing. I like having a dark black liner on my lower water line, and it is always so hard to find one that will stay all day on my water line. This stays all day and looks just as good when I leave work at night as it did when I left for work that morning! It goes on smoothly and the black is very dark! I highly recommend this!!
Catherine S.
This is my everyday go to liner. A sales girl recommended i buy it when i was at Sephora. I explained my issues with other liners in my waterline constantly running into the outer corner of my eye or under my eye. Within an hour or so usually would have to reapply. I dont seem to have that problem with this liner. It stays on longer and is easy to apply.
Lauren P.
Meriden, CT
Is it creamy?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
It says long wear, but those it fade out after a few hours? Or the color stays the same?
Blanca C.
Do you think this eyeliner is worth the price?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
What is your favorite eye liner? Mine is Mac Eye Kohl in Charcoal!
Yunyung C.
Kaohsiung City
What color you like most?