BY NARS

A DRAMATIC, INTENSE, 12-HOUR LONGWEAR EYELINER.

OVERVIEW:
DEFINED. DRAMATIC. INTENSE.
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner takes liner to the next level. Rich, creamy color that glides on smoothly and evenly with a completely budge-proof finish. Incomparable 12-hour wear with no smearing and no caking. Deeply dramatic shades named after the most iconic streets in the world. High-impact color intensity and sleek definition for the eyes that are budge-proof.

BENEFITS:
RICH, VIBRANT COLOR GLIDES ON EASILY
Specialized formula balances creaminess and structure, resulting in extreme precision and color impact.
LASTS 12 HOURS
Stays on throughout the day for at least 12 hours of wear with no smearing or caking.
SMUDGE-FREE
Unique formula glides on smoothly and evenly for a budge-proof finish and smudge-free wear.

HOW TO USE:
Can be applied to upper and/or lower lash line and on the waterline.
Apply by sketching the desired shape rather than trying to “paint” it on in one motion. This will provide you more control and a smoother application.
Sharpening tips: To achieve a soft point, twist up the pencil so color is slightly above the height of the sharpener blade. Hold the sharpener still in one hand and gently insert the pencil. Turn clockwise, shaving the edges to a soft point. Twist pencil back so only the sharpened area is exposed.

• Is this product creamy 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know a true dupe for these eyeliners? They ar...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this, or Stila stay all day liner?2 Answers
NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner
  • "I have found that this product is the only one that lasts more than a few hours on my waterline. It last pretty much all day anywhere else. It doesn't really smudge or fade. Looks great all day!" in 221 reviews
  • "I have always worn black eyeliner, specifically gel eyeliner, but have since opted for a softer look and i absolutely love this liner in via appia, a gorgeous copper color that no other brand even came close to." in 109 reviews
  • "Great quality & gives a good color payoff. Last a long time & doesn't smudge! :)" in 56 reviews
Rosie H.
San Francisco
Review for: Rue Bonaparte (light almond) more...
One of the few companies that makes a beige/off white liner. The texture is smooth, applies evenly, and pigmented. Unfortunately, this irritated the living crap out of my eyes when placed in waterline. I tried it twice to be sure it was the liner causing the burning, redness, and itching in my eyes. If you don't have sensitive eyes, this is worth a try.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Via Appia (copper brown) more...
Nars Long Lasting Eyeliner is just as the name states...long lasting! I tried this in Via Appia, which is a copper brown shade. This liner glides on smoothly without skipping or pulling. The color is rich and true to what you expect it to look like. Although a bit pricey, it is positively worth it!
Kristy N.
Chino Hills, CA
Review for: Via Veeneto (black) more...
I have cut down on doing a full face of make up substantially as of late. Most days, I just do some mascara. However, when I do go all out, I usually line the inner rim of my eyes. This is a difficult task if you have ever done this. Most liners run on me but this one has worked consistently for me. It's a holy grail product for sure. I have repurchased this a dozen time over the course of my makeup wearing life. It's great! The pigment is super black and soft. I don't cry it out. It's a little on the pricey side but the cost is justified for a product that delivers.
Rebecca R.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Via Veeneto (black) more...
This has been my HG eyeliner for YEARS. I like to use this then set it with a black powder eyeshadow in my waterline to give it extra staying power, but even without the extra powder it lasts pretty well. I also bought this in the purple shade, but I don’t tend to get as much use from it.
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Review for: Rue Bonaparte (light almond), Via Veeneto (black) more...
Absolutely love hear eye liners. The black one is super black and stays on my water and tight line all day. The rue Bonaparte is my favorite and I love how it makes my eyes look brighter and bigger. I would definitely buy it again.
erin m.
Valley Stream, NY
This was my favorite eyeliner to use on my waterline. The black shade is super pigmented and went on like a dream. And it STAYS ON the waterline like no other. My only complaint is that overtime the eyeliner itself starts drying out!!!! And for $24 dollars i couldn’t keep repurchasing. That’s the only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
For the price of this eyeliner I expected it to perform better. I have super watery eyes, so most liners that I apply to my waterline will bleed into the corners, and this one was no exception. If the liner is going to bleed I will just stick with my drugstore liners rather than pay 8x the price for something that performs the same.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
This is a nice liner that stays in place and doesn’t smudge if you dust it with setting powder. They have nice color choices. It’s easy to use. It’s a bit pricey and I don’t feel these anything particularly special about it that makes it worth the price tag.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Review for: Other more...
This eyeliner is bigger than others I’ve bought before, so it lasted a little longer than usual. This eyeliner doesn’t smudge or melt throughout the day. It has a twist feature to get more product out. I will definitely be buying it again
Stephanie K.
Hickory
Great for the outer corner of my eye. I love liquid eyeliner, but I can't use it there because my eyes always water and smudge it away. This stuff is great to put there and doesn't stick to my liquid liner pen when I draw over it.
Lauren P.
Meriden, CT
Is it creamy?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
It says long wear, but those it fade out after a few hours? Or the color stays the same?
Blanca C.
Do you think this eyeliner is worth the price?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
What is your favorite eye liner? Mine is Mac Eye Kohl in Charcoal!
Yunyung C.
Kaohsiung City
What color you like most?