BY NARS

Larger Than Life Lip Gloss - #Candy Says (Andy Warhol Edition) see more...

Margaux H.
Beautiful beautiful color. I get so many compliments on the color and look of this gloss. The huge downside? The applicator. It’s tiny. You hardly get any product on the wand and it takes 5-6 dips to cover my lips. I would not repurchase as the wand is extremely annoying.
Mel S.
Fairfax, VA
It's not my favorite at all, it's the last lip product i would reach for, i waste my money on this product for sure. The color its beautiful but it doesn't last not even 1 hours, you can put it to go out at night or neither day time, it's just not worth it.
Leida
I love a nice lip gloss and this is definitely one ! It makes my lips look like glass and it definitely met my expectations. Easy to apply and I would definitely recommend to others
Kayland H.
Love NARS makeup products. All their products come in nice packaging boxes and everything is normally easy to apply or use. I always purchase from either ulta or sephora!
Danean C.
Love NARS! My go to lip glosses and lip sticks more so than any other lip kits out there!
Kinza H.
Love love love these lip glosses ... These are literally larger than life, haha! I'd absolutely recommend them if you have not used them yet. A repeat user and obsessed with them. Now will buy other colors from this whole collection#kinzzsta #beautypicks #makeup #lifestyle #hippe #makeupgeek #product #review #beautyblogger #stayyoung #wakeupandmakeup #reviewer #lipsticklover #narx
Nancy G.
San Antonio
Ano este labial de nars el color es realmente hermoso y lo recomiendo al 100 el cabado te dejara feliz con una sonrisa bella