BY NARS

International Velvet Outrageously lustrous color meets high-impact shine. Dramatic, stay-in-place shades glide on smoothly and evenly for lips that are more luminous and voluminous than ever before. High-shine, high-impact finish gives a dramatic effect. Long-lasting, stay-in-place wear. Infused with ingredients to nourish and fight free radicals while natural lip enhancers pump up volume. Shorter-bristle brush delivers the most precise application possible Lip Gloss, International Velvet. see more...

• Does this go on patchy? Does it dry out your lips?2 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss really worth the price tag? I've heard some goo...1 Answers
  • Te gusta este labial? que tal es la pigmentación y la durabilidad...1 Answers
NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss
  • "i am so inlove with this pinkish color lip gloss by nars, it is long lasting it feel real smooth on your lips the shine on them is perfect." in 2 reviews
  • "The lip glosses are always really thick, but not to where your lips stick together with a weird gel feel." in 2 reviews
  • "it gives my lips such a great "full" effect and last for such a long time!" in 1 review
  • "For one it has a great color and is super glossy." in 1 review
  • "Long lasting and makes your lips look so full." in 1 review
Sharon H.
Grant, AL
This is my favorite lip gloss and color. It does enhance your lips and they appear fuller. I love the feel of this lipgloss when I wear it and it's the only one I want to wear.
Alyssa E.
Review for: Annees Folles
This color looks amazing I tip of a hot pink shade! So shimmery and pretty! I got it from nars and they showed me that it pretty much goes on anything!
Nicole K.
Review for: Paris Follies
These are the best lip glosses . They are very pigmented and look so beautiful on the lips. They are very hydrating and make your lips look very plump.
Amanda T.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this gloss! goes on so smooth and looks picture perfect all night! great pigment and feels extremely smooth without being sticky
Heather S.
Montgomery, TX
Review for: Paris Follies
Love this gloss. The colors are amazing. They are so pigment, smooth and feel amazing on my lips. They are long lasting too!
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Review for: Paris Follies
Never heard of this brand until trying this out, and instantly loved it bc of how it made my lips feel!!!
Christina C.
Review for: Paris Follies
I absolutely loovvvee this gloss. The pigmentation, and texture. Also very moisturizing to the lips.
Angie P.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Paris Follies
NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss is my absolute favorite. The color is vibrant and last all day!
Review for: Paris Follies
Best lip glosses Ive used, pigmented smooth soft on lips moisturizing love love
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Piree
Okay, I am not a lipgloss fan at all. I hate how goopy they feel, how gloppy they look, and how quickly they wear off. NARS changed me-- I picked up Piree, which is a beautiful sheer pink that wears well both alone and as a topper. The formula is luxurious, moisturizing, long-lasting, and barely there. This is a perfect product to invest in because it can do so much! I got mine on sale at the Bare + Beauty outlet, and I'm already contemplating going back for more colors. I'm sitting here 2 hours after I applied and it's lasted until now, which is something I can't say about traditional glosses. It's not streaky at all, and it flatters the lips beautifully. Can't recommend more for my lowkey beauty lovers.
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth buying?
Marta A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is the applicator? how pigmented is this?
Lauren W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this go on patchy? Does it dry out your lips?
patricia h.
Baltimore, MD
I've been looking for a good lip gloss that don't fade away in a period of time. I'm looking for a lip gloss that stay on the whole day. Do this lip gloss work well ?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Te gusta este labial? que tal es la pigmentación y la durabilidad en los labios? Like this lip ? such is the pigmentation and durability on the lips?