BY NARS

BRILLIANT SHINE. INTENSE COLOR.

Outrageously lustrous color meets serious shine. Stay-in-place dramatic shade glides on smoothly and evenly for lips that are more luminous and voluminous than ever before. Long-lasting, high-shine hues are infused with ingredients to nourish and fight free radicals while natural lip enhancers pump up the volume. A shorter bristle brush delivers the most precise application possible. However you want to express yourself, Larger Than Life Lip Gloss says it boldly, brilliantly, brazenly.

High-impact Shades Provide Dramatic Shine
        High-shine, High-impact Formula In Intense Shades Gives Lips A Dramatic Effect.
Lips Look More Voluminous And Defined
        Natural Lip Enhancers Make Lips Look More Voluminous, While A Blend Of Ingredients Help Protect, Moisturize And Add Volume.
Long-lasting Formula Won’t Bleed Or Feather
        Unique Formula Stays In Place And Lasts For Hours—without Bleeding Or Feathering.

• Wear Alone Or Over Any Nars Lip Product.
  • For Intense Wear And Color Pay-off, Layer Over Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, Satin Lip Pencil Or Lip Liner Pencil.
  • For A More Modern Look, Apply To The Center Of The Lip Then Apply A Matte Lip Color On Top And Blend.

• Does this go on patchy? Does it dry out your lips?2 Answers
  • Is this lip gloss really worth the price tag? I've heard ...1 Answers
  • Te gusta este labial? que tal es la pigmentación y la dur...1 Answers
NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss
  • "I am so in love with this pinkish color lip gloss by nars, it is long lasting it feel real smooth on your lips the shine on them is perfect. i know its a bit pricey but its worth your money. no need to keep over coating lips stay in a long time ." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this gloss. For one it has a great color and is super glossy. This is a must have!" in 6 reviews
  • "I absolutely loovvvee this gloss. The pigmentation, and texture. Also very moisturizing to the lips. " in 4 reviews
  • "The lip glosses are always really thick, but not to where your lips stick together with a weird gel feel." in 2 reviews
  • "Long lasting and makes your lips look so full." in 1 review
Tamara R.
Bend, OR
Review for: Norma more...
Great color! I tried it on just to see and could not get all of it off for the life of me. So it is obviously long wearing. I bought it at TJ Maxx (my favorite beauty find store) and have now Added it to my collection.
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
Review for: Odalisque, Spring Break, Gold Digger more...
I prefer the nude lipglosses in this line. I am a sucker for a nude lip in total. The lip gloss is creamy and smooth. Pigment is nice and gives a nice soft shine. I not only have rebought these items but plan on buying over and over again in the future.
Kibibi T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Piree more...
Okay, I am not a lipgloss fan at all. I hate how goopy they feel, how gloppy they look, and how quickly they wear off. NARS changed me-- I picked up Piree, which is a beautiful sheer pink that wears well both alone and as a topper. The formula is luxurious, moisturizing, long-lasting, and barely there. This is a perfect product to invest in because it can do so much! I got mine on sale at the Bare + Beauty outlet, and I'm already contemplating going back for more colors. I'm sitting here 2 hours after I applied and it's lasted until now, which is something I can't say about traditional glosses. It's not streaky at all, and it flatters the lips beautifully. Can't recommend more for my lowkey beauty lovers.
Emily A.
Review for: Tiber, Annees Folles, Gold Digger, Piree more...
NARS can truly do no wrong and their Larger Than Life Lip Glosses are certainly no exception!

These are super pigmented and high shine, without being sticky or feeling thick. These look amazing paired with lipstick but look equally as good on their own. The formula is thin and lightweight and quite long lasting for a gloss.

I will continue to purchase these!
makayla l.
Plano, TX
This product is sooo gorgeous!! The shine on this is incredible! I have never seen any gloss that can get the amount of shine this one has!! It's pretty pigmented but even with a light layer on, it's gorgeous! The applicator doesn't pick up as much product as I wished but I can live with it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting an intensely shiny gloss!
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: Odalisque more...
Love this lip gloss. It's very natural looking yet makes quite an impact in terms of glow and shine. I wear this for a casual look when I am not wearing very much makeup if any at all. It is a little sticky but that's okay. I love the way it looks and feels. It's a decent value for the price.
Donna Z.
Review for: Gold Digger more...
I personally think this item is over-rated.  It was very pricey, but I heard it was supposed to be amazing, so I bought it at Sephora.  It goes on nicely, but doesn't wear as long as much cheaper brands.  I wouldn't waste my money on this again.
Sharon H.
Grant, AL
This is my favorite lip gloss and color. It does enhance your lips and they appear fuller. I love the feel of this lipgloss when I wear it and it's the only one I want to wear.
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
This lip gloss is really smooth and has a nice soft pigment. It gets sticky after a long night of wearing it but other than that, vaseline helps control the stickiness.
Selena M.
I gave it three stars because I personally don't like lip gloss, but I really don't like this one because it's sticky and goopy. It did meet my expectations because when I first opened it I knew it would be the way it is. I personally wouldn't recommend it because its so sticky like that but if that's what you like then maybe.
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Is this really worth buying?
Marta A.
How good is the applicator? how pigmented is this?
Lauren W.
Does this go on patchy? Does it dry out your lips?
patricia h.
Baltimore, MD
I've been looking for a good lip gloss that don't fade away in a period of time. I'm looking for a lip gloss that stay on the whole day. Do this lip gloss work well ?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Te gusta este labial? que tal es la pigmentación y la durabilidad en los labios? Like this lip ? such is the pigmentation and durability on the lips?