Nars Laguna Liquid Bronzer

A bronzing fluid in NARS’ iconic Laguna shade. Sheer and ultra-versatile, this weightless formula contours, bronzes, and blends effortlessly.

How well does it work on poc?
Has anyone used this? Does it blend in well?
Does this product work for fair skin?
Start your review of Nars Laguna Liquid Bronzer!
Product Highlights
nars bronzer is great. it's matte and does not hvs a lot of shimmer which gives a great natural look. in reviews
this product is very creamy and it is easy to blend. its great for contouring your face. even though it is able to be blended out very well the shades do seem darker when they are finally on your face im not sure what it is but it always seems darkerin reviews
Lindsay S.
Arlington
Nars Laguna Liquid Bronzer uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Gives my skin a beautiful warmth without making me look orange, which is helpful. It blends super easily as well. Very thin liquid though, which can be messy
Amina A.
Nars Laguna Liquid Bronzer uploaded by Amina A.
I use this over the powered bronzer gives you a glow look . I love all Nars product so I highly recommend .
Jennifer G.
1,678 reviews
I’ve used the NARS liquid blush for a couple years now and was excited to find they also make a liquid bronzer! I have used the Laguna shade in powder form and knew it worked well with my fair-light skin with neutral undertones. The bronzer is very similar to the blush in the sense it is a watery formula, very pigmented, and applies best (for me) with my fingers and blended out with a brush! I use for bronzer and contour as well. Giant bottle that will last a LONG time!
Peach E.
LA
Nars Laguna Liquid Bronzer uploaded by Peach E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is one of the most versatile products that I own. I love that it can be used to warm up your face without having to rely on a powder, which is especially helpful if you’re dry like me :•) I also like to add it to foundations that are too light for me as they add just the right amount of depth. Here’s a comparison between the powder Laguna and the liquid one ☺️
Lindsey J.
Dayton, OH
Nars Laguna Liquid Bronzer uploaded by Lindsey J.
Purchased at: NARS Cosmetics
I bought this at a free standing NARS store in New York City and I absolutely love it. I stay pretty up to date on NARS in our small Sephora here in Ohio, and never saw this in stock. It contains a fair amount of product, despite the packaging looking small. The pigment in the product is so extreme, I typically mix it with a body lotion or other cream/oil and put a full layer on my legs and arms and collar bone. It looks almost better than self tanner and has minimal transfer to just about any material, and washes off well in the shower. It really highlights your legs and arms without looking cheap and adds quite a bit of color depending on the ratio you use. I’ve also used it solo for my face and other small areas I wanted to highlight (like my shins) and for as pigmented as it is, it actually looked extremely natural with the right application! it smells nice and lasts me all night, and shows up well in photos too. It’s absolutely a noticeable difference!
Melynda B.
Hickory, NC
This is a great product. I prefer it to powder bronzers because it goes on more sheer but is buildable. It gives a more natural, sun kissed glow than powder bronzers in my opinion. A little goes a long way. It’s pricey but the bottle is going to last forever. Nars Laguna Liquid Bronzer
Gia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Nars Laguna Liquid Bronzer uploaded by Gia G.
I like this liquid bronzer . It’s buildable and it look so natural on my skin . It gives you the bronze that you need without leaving you looking orange Nars Laguna Liquid Bronzer
Adrianne M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The Nars Laguna is a really nice liquid bronzer. It goes on smoothly and blends easily. However, I wish they made one for the shade Casino. I feel like it is best suited for pale to medium, or light olive skin tones.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
This is the BEST liquid bronzer that I have ever come across!!! The fact that its a diffused brown with gold shimmer (which I love shimmer) make it perfect for my light skin tone and its super versatile in the ways you can use it. Light weight, goes on beautifully and is buildable. Definitely worth the price for something so amazing!! High recommend!!
Carly S.
Bradenton, FL
This product is a very good bronzer that gives you the sculpted look. It blends put really well into your foundation looking seemless.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Magdalena W.
Charlotte, NC
il y a un an
Since it is getting warmer out, I am on the hunt for a liquid bronzer. How does everyone feel about Nars Laguna Liquid Bronzer? Laguna is the holy grail bronzer but I’m just curious if the liquid is equally as good as the original. 🤔
Deanna O. il y a un an
Love the Nars product, great formula!