BY NARS #9 in Bronzer

To suit your skin tone, yellow and Asia. Rarely reddish things. The champagne color is beige with golden wing profile. Round pretty much, see more...

Serena N.
Sacramento, CA
All time favorite and cult classic loved my makeup artists and those who wear minimal makeup. The sun-kissed pigment is beautiful and natural and is very appropriate on both fair and more olive skin like mine. I find it to illuminate my face well and add an all day glow whether or not my skin is truly tan at the time. The color lasts all day and doesn’t get streaky either so you don’t have to worry about it fading or changing colors throughout the day like some other brands. Seriously recommend!
Lauren L.
Laguna is my favorite bronzer. I have fair to light skin with a neutral undertone, and this bronzer looks natural. I own lots of bronzers by different brands but I always grab this one. The pigment goes on evenly and never looks patchy. This powder does not have a fragrance which I appreciate. I have never had a break out from this bronzer. This is the only powder item I have ever hit pan on. I used the entire bronzer! I had to buy a new one! You will not regret purchasing the NARS Laguna bronzer.
Amanda A.
Lawrenceville
I love this bronzer! I discovered it through a friend. It is the perfect bronze- it gives you a golden brown color instead of orange. Some bronzers I have used come off as orange, this one does not. It also lasts a really long time. A little bit goes a long way- you don’t need to use too much on your brush to get color. Highly recommend this bronzer! NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
NARS have killed it again with this formula, it is a matte build able not too warm not too cool tone bronzer. I like to build up my complexion color - with laguna it is perfect for my medium skin tone, even when I apply a lot of powder it does not get muddy or patchy it looks like the perfect tan/contour- I will definitely hit the pan o. This product!
Katie K.
Lakewood, OH
I have fair/light skin in the winter and light/medium skin in the summer, and Laguna always looks great with both looks. I use it for a contour shade in the winter, and in the summer, I use a giant fluffy powder brush and sweep it over my cheeks, nose and forehead. It's a pricey bronzer, but worth the money. It goes on smooth and doesn't get patchy.
Brittany H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this bronzer! It’s a perfect warm shade during the summertime. Also after I put my self tanner on the tone matches perfectly but is just dark enough to still add the warmth and dimension I’m looking for.
So the reason why I gave it only four stars is because it is either packed really dense or it is baked too long. The surface is really hard to get through and it’s almost like you really have to scrub your brush on it to get anything. I don’t know if it’s just the batch I got was cooked too long and it was a little burnt on top but it’s hard to pick up product the first multiple uses. After you crack the surface it picks up product like a dream!
I would still highly recommend this bronzer.
Alexandra R.
Carpentersvle, IL
I got this bronzer as a gift. I was going to exchange since I had just recently gotten 3 new bronzers and I love physicians formula. I gave this a try and it is sooooo pretty! It has little tiny gold glitters that make it look true bronze. It blends beautifully and it’s not muddy or orangey-red. Also the pan is huge, so I expect it to last a long time. And of course, gotta love the nars packaging!
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
This bronzing powder is absolutely, hands down, the best bronzing tool, better than self tanners, other powders, and certainly liquids. The color is natural, I love LAGUNA, I use it all year, gives a healthy glow, esp, when I cannot get outside as much as I like. NARS products are priced fairly, not that expensive, and worth it!
Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
Best Bronzer on the market for a reason. Super buildable, but also pigmented. Needs a light hand for light skin but still ends up looking great. It is pretty pricey and I have found some pretty comparable dupes, however the texture and stay power of this is unbeatable. It’s the best for a reason.
Rita M.
Plano, TX
I use so many bronzers because I love yo countour my check bones , but bars is one of my favorites ! The pigmentation is amazing and last forever on your face ! Since the pigmentation is so good you don’t have to use to much to add a great counter ! NARS DUO BLUSH / BRONZER " DEEP THROAT / LAGUNA " FULL SIZE IN RETAIL BOXNARS Bronzer Duo
Nicole D.
Tucson
Does this bronzer have shimmer in it?
Alyssa B.
Nebraska
I just ordered this product online as well as some other things but in your opinion how does this bronzer wear? I find that with a lot of bronzers it makes my face look grayish for some reason? Also how well does this product blend? I’ve never tried anything from NARS lol
Amy G.
Does this bronzer have a reddish/pink undertone to it?
angelina w.
Canonsburg
Is this good for medium skin? Does it have shimmer?
Kelly M.
Oshkosh, WI
Is this good for lengthening and curling??

Amazon