BeautyFaceFace MakeupNARS
Laguna Bronzer 008 oz Travel Size

NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size

Manufacturer: Give skin a healthy-looking glow with NARS' Bronzing Powder. Each shade has a rich brown shade with a gold fusion that makes it perfect for creating a sunkissed look or enhancing radiant, tanned skin.

Is this long lasting? Does it blend with foundation pretty well? Does this have a gray hue to it or is it just orange brown?
What’s your go-to bronzer to wear to work during daytime (matte, natural finish)? Confused between Nars and Benefits Hoola!NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size or Benefit Cosmetics Hoola
Worth the hype? Looking for a cool bronzer for my light skin NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size
Start your review of NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size!
kiara S.
Los Angeles, CA
NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size uploaded by kiara S.
i LOVE this bronzer. i use it for both natural and full coverage makeup and it looks so good regardless.
Mohanie B.
Troy, MI
NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size uploaded by Mohanie B.
NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size uploaded by Mohanie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as my bday gift from Sephora. I thought it was ridiculously tiny but man is it pigmented! I love everything about it. Blends like a dream, complements my medium/tan skin tone well and it doesn’t make me break out. Will def buy the full size once I’m done with the mini.
Kaitlan G.
NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size uploaded by Kaitlan G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have heard a lot of people rave about this bronzer so I decided to give it a try. Its not a favorite for me but I do like it. This bronzer is a bit to dark for me which is one of the reasons its not my favorite. This is also very pigmented and I prefer a bronzer that's not so pigmented so I can build it up to where I want. With it being super pigmented and a bit dark for me I have to be VERY careful. I do like the finish on this and how well it blends. The packaging is also very nice. I won't be repurchasing but I would possibly Nars Mini Laguna Bronzer consider buying this if I can get a lighter shade. All in all though, this is a good bronzer.
Janell G.
Flagstaff, AZ
NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size uploaded by Janell G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a sample from Sephora - it’s really a pretty shade and blends well. I think I would buy again.
Rachel C.
The Woodlands, TX
NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this for free for my birthday at Sephora. I like this bronzer, but it’s not my favorite. Not extremely pigmented, but it’s buildable. It’s a little pricey, the .28 oz is $38, so I don’t think I’d purchase it again.
Noelia R.
Caldwell, ID
NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size uploaded by Noelia R.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of the best bronzers on the market! It has a bit of sheen to it so it’s perfect for those outdoor sunny days. I highly recommend this product, but if you’re into more of a matte look this is not for you.
Aleksandra Z.
Brooklyn, NY
NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size uploaded by Aleksandra Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
It is very easy to blend, but it does not really last all day, especially if you use a powder during a day. The color is brownish-a little bit orange,I like that there is a little bit of shimmer in it. I also like it as eyeshadows sometimes. Great for everyday use!
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size uploaded by Nola S.
Very pretty color! I like this bronzer a lot. I have fair skin so I have to go in lightly but it’s really nice and I can make it work for me because luckily it’s a very buildable formula. I would recommend this bronzer.
Tamikka B.
Broadview hts , OH
NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size uploaded by Tamikka B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great highlight one of my favorites!!! Great use as a bronzer as well, travel size is good for quick touch ups
Rachel B.
Bloomfield, NJ
NARS Laguna Bronzer 0.08 oz Travel Size uploaded by Rachel B.
I really need to invest in the full size, as this is my absolute favorite bronzer out there.  I've tried Becca for bronzers, but I tend to stay with them for their forté, highlighters.  This color looks great on my pale skin, as well on friends of all complexions who have borrowed it.  Absolutely worth the price - an added bonus: it doesn't dry my skin out or make me break out.   (Please excuse the blurry mirror).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sharon V.
Zuidwolde
il y a 8 mois
Jessica H. il y a 8 mois
It's awesome. Also the balm cosmetics makes some pretty damn good bronzers too.