NARS Kabuki Tan Botan Brush uploaded by Willianny A.

BY NARS

OVERVIEW: PERFORMANCE ART
Meet the Kabuki masters. The large, dense dome shape of the Kabuki Botan Brush is excellent for powder application, for buffing the skin and décolleté and blends multi-functionality with modern design.

Inspired by the high-drama and exquisite artistry of Japan’s Kabuki Theater, the Kabuki Brush Collection has become an artist cult-favorite. Designed for modern makeup artistry, each brush is an iconic, modern interpretation of the centuries-old dramatic form—melding heritage with modernity, in both concept and function. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

NARS Kabuki Tan Botan Brush
  • "Ce petit kabuki est un indisponsable d'une beauty addict comme moi , je l'aime d'amour , avec ses poiles très doux qui permet d'appliquer la poudre très facilement, j'ai pu l'acheter à sephora il y a un bon moment et je suis très ravie de cette achat " in 17 reviews
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
This brush is amazing I've used it plenty of times for my foundation for blending in my phone dacian cuz I don't really like Beauty blenders that much cuz I haven't really found the right Beauty blender but this Pressure Works really really nice on planting things such as foundation so I would recommend this to anyone and it's really good for blush also
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
One of my favorite brushes to use and touch up my makeup look. It is easy to put in small storages. The brush is made carefully and also super soft. It's a bit pricey but you know this brush will last you a good amount of time if you take care of it
Jenn C.
venice, CA
If you don’t have this brush you need it! I’m in love with blending with this and it gives you that awesome airbrush look no matter the foundation you’re using. This is a must have brush for anyone who does makeup!
Melissa V.
stroudsburg
I use this brush for my powder foundation. It’s easily helps apply the foundation to my face. It does not leave any spots in my face. I use it when ever I want a matte finish and use a power foundation. I highly recommend it.
Jane V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this brush! It is easy to use and feels nice on your skin. I have
Multiple of these brushes. It is a great price and is easy on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend to others. I am overall very satisfied.
Irene G.
Monroe, NY
I am not sure if I didn't quite like this brush bc I was not sure as to how to use. I felt like it took on too much product and it applied it in one section of the face as opposed to a nice sweep.
Alycia A.
sparks
I love all of nars makeup brushes. Their kabuki brushes are amazing. This is a very good value for a kabuki brush. It definitely met my expectations for a brush. I would totally recommend this for anyone.
Megha P.
Leesburg, FL
I am a huge fan of make up brushes! When I came around to this brush in particular I fount it being very unique from the other brushes! It doesn’t eat your make up! Hahaha what I mean is that the brush doesn’t absorb all the makeup within the brushes like other brushes do! I love mine
Stephanie G.
Purchase, NY
Kabuki brushes (especially this one) cover all of the areas they need to. They pick up foundation powders perfectly. My skin type is relatively try. I bought this at ULTA in my home town. The price was a bit pricey but I was definitely satisfied.
Julie K.
I like this brush a lot even though I payed a good amount of money for it. I use this to put my bronzer on. It glides on my face very smoothly and doesn’t leave anything looking blotchy. I definitely recommend this brush.
Cathy E.
Do you think this product is worth the money
Deb Q.
sonoma, ca
I have been seeing these everywhere. Why the fuss?