BY NARS

OVERVIEW: PERFORMANCE ART
Meet the Kabuki masters. Small and flat, the angular design of the Kabuki Ita Brush makes it ideal for controlled application of powder and color. It is also excellent for blending, contouring, and highlighting the complexion.

Inspired by the high-drama and exquisite artistry of Japan’s Kabuki Theater, the Kabuki Brush Collection has become an artist cult-favorite. Designed for modern makeup artistry, each brush is an iconic, modern interpretation of the centuries-old dramatic form—melding heritage with modernity, in both concept and function. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

NARS Kabuki Ita Brush
  • "I have yet to find a contour brush I like more than the Nars Ita! The short and flat bristles make this a dream for applying your powder contour, giving you a more sculpted look. It blends product very nicely and doesn't shed (added bonus). " in 247 reviews
  • "I love this brush. The bristles are so soft and it is great for blush or highlighting" in 21 reviews
MICHALA •.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This was the first brush of its kind for contouring and really allows me the ease of getting products exactly where I want them. However, any time I wash this brush it sheds like crazy and I have had fallout when applying product which can get annoying. That aside, this really is a one-of-a-kind brush that is still a staple in my every day routine!
Ansley S.
Auburn, AL
This brush is amazing for carving out your cheekbones. I use this in combination with their bronzer in laguna. Such a perfect combination to get those Kim K chiseled cheeks. I love using this brush it fits so easily and comfortably in the hand.
Devon R.
Payette, ID
Oh this was a MUST HAVE Brush about 10 years ago and of course I HAD to purchase and you know what?? I still have it still use it for contour. It really is a fantastic brush. And it has lasted a long long time through hundreds of washings. Two thumbs up!!
Danyel☮ ♡.
I have had this brush forever! I remember when it was the big hype and I had to have it. It can be used for so many different areas of the face depending on what angle you use it at. Love it for contouring the cheeks, chin, and nose.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
While this brush is considered a staple by most it’s something I feel like is nice, but not necessary. It does apply one mean contour and is PERFECT for sculpting the face, but my only ‘eh’ about the product is the price.

For $55 I can buy a nice Hakuhodo, Chikuhodo, Wayne Goss, or Sonia Roselli brush and feel like I get the quality I’m paying for. I just don’t feel that way with the ita brush.
Rahmaira S.
Philadelphia, PA
Contouring made easy! This brush is amazing it's so soft and it gets the job done. It's definitely worth the money seeing as there is no other brush like it. The bristles are the perfect length to apply and blend. I would definitely buy this brush again but I don't think I would have to for a very long time seeing as though NARS brushes are high quality and last for a long time
Maleea G.
Saint Paul
I love this brush for contouring! It makes creating a perfect cheek and nose contour so easy and blends so nicely! the construction is good and I don't notice any shedding with it. I haven't used this with any kind of cream based products so I can't speak to how well it blends out those but with any kind of powder, it is perfect!
Bellyni M.
I remember this being one of my first tie and purchases as brush that I got and I love it it is nice and fluffy like nice to use your Contor with it helps blend but you don’t need this it beautiful and all but you can find a much more cheaper alternative that can do the exact same thing but if your bougee like me then I recommend this.
Laura J.
Katy, TX
The most perfect brush for contouring. Specially the nose. I got mine at Sephora. I have combination skin and this brush is soft and unique. It's pricey but I do love it! And will buy it if mine gets bad.
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, TX
 i love it  i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Today I watched a YouTube video of the Kabuki Ita Brush made from Nars. The young lady was using this Kabuki Ita Brush to contour her face. I looked up the brush and it is around $55. Wondering if it is worth the price?! If so I would like to try it!
Vicky S.
Panama City, FL
I need some new brushes (and brushes in general lol) Does this brush apply makeup well? What type of facial make up would you use this brush for? Thanks!
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
I've heard good and bad on this brush. But is it really worth the hype? I've really been looking for a flat contour brush! Please let me know.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Is this worth all the hype?
Pacie K.
I have heard that this brush is great for contouring. How well does it work?