BY NARS

NARS Hanamichi Eyeshadow Palette Full Size 12 g / .42 oz. BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL GIFT BOX. see more...

• I have always wanted to try this palette, but it's a little expen...1 Answers
  • How do you keep the colors separate after a while? I feel like th...1 Answers
  • Are the colors pigmented/ long lasting? 1 Answers
NARS Kabuki Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love the colors and wear it on a daily basis. Very pigmented and lasts pretty long throughout day. " in 10 reviews
  • "I love this eyeshadow pallet it there are some great colors and they are very long lasting and they don't smudge throughout the day " in 4 reviews
Rise C.
Williston, ND
Yes it is very pigmented! It doesn't score a five star because it is more powdery than expected. Honestly though, I bought this because it was pretty. It's the prettiest addition to my going out makeup bag. Admittedly not my go to shades, but pull this out at brunch when you go touch up and prepare for, "Oh my god that's so pretty!" A little vain, whatever, not too different from a new cell phone case.
Maica W.
GA
I love the NARS Hanamichi Kabuki Eyeshadow Palette. I recently started getting into make-up, and this kit has turned into one of my favorite products.
The Hanamichi kit is very well priced for the quality of eyeshadow palettes you receive. The colors are very pretty and stay on throughout the day.
I would recommend everyone try NARS Hanamichi Kabuki Eyeshadow Palette.
Christine P.
Not only is this absolutely beautiful to look at, it's beautiful on the eyes as well. Color payoff is incredible sand it blends very well. The colors look great together and can be used lots of different ways. Perfect for fall!
Ali J.
Salina, KS
I love NARS. This pallet is gorgeous and long lasting to me. It's really pretty and not overbearing in anyway. Go out and buy it and try it. NARS can get pretty pricy depending on what it is you're getting but this is good.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
I Love NARS especially they're eyeshadows. I purchased this a while ago and don't really know how to review this, because I think the palette is so Absolutely Stunning that I didn't have the heart to use it lol I don't wanna ruin it. Crazy I know.
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
If it's by Nars you already know that it is bound to be amazing. I've never owned a product by NARS that disappointed all of them have always worked out for me and I have a huge feeling that this eyeshadow would too
Sarah B.
While I've never had NARS cosmetics, hear they are absolutely Amazing products. One of those brands where you would love to try, but just too costly for the product. Hopefully can do a sample some time and see what it's like.
Heather V.
Pearland, TX
I love this pallet because the colors compliment one another so well! They are smooth in texture and extremely blendable. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a higher end pallet with great color payoff.
Keaziyah D.
This is he holy grail I love this eyeshadow. It is easy to apply and use and it comes with 4 pigment shades that are to die for and the. Rush is just so beautiful. I recommend this eyeshadow to anyone and everyone.
Layla W.
Bronx, NY
Once upon a time i had such a beautiful palette & now it is gone :( The packaging was so pretty i could even open it. I used this product so much i now I have none, I am not a first time user clearly, but i would love to be a second time user. I absolutely recommend this palette to everyone & anyone who is amazed by makeup & NARS.
Kayla H.
Williston
I love NARS but haven't tried any shadows yet 👎🏻 how does It compare to other high end brands? I don't want to get it if I could have gotten better quality with a different shadow as far as pigmentation and blend-ability and an all day stay. Is his right up here like many of their other products?
Nora G.
OMG this palette is so pretty! Does it last all day long?
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
Where can i buy it?
Courtney E.
What is this?! It's beautiful.
Gabriela M.
Huron, CA
Are the Shades Creamy Or Chalky ?