BY NARS

Super black goat hair in a small, flat and angular design ideal for blending and contouring. Kabuki Artisan Brush #21: Ita Brush see more...

• Is this brush good for coverage. I want to buy it but I'm not too...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this??4 Answers
  • Is this a limited edition brush?7 Answers
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is really expensive but seriously fabulous for any makeup lover, pro, or serious beauty junkie. The quality is the tops and the way it feels on my face is stunning. I love using it for contouring and blending. I really recommend it if you want that pro look. It also makes me feel like a geisha with its Japanese design!
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
I love the kabuki brush. It is perfect for foundation and gives you a nice flawless look. It feels soft and gives you full coverage all over
Courtney L.
Dublin, GA
This is hands down one of the best brushes for contouring. It allows for great coverage and the brush it really soft. The only downside is the fact that the bristle begin to fall out after just a couple of uses. Sometimes it smudges my makeup..I am hoping after a couple more washes, the bristle shedding calms down! Otherwise, it's wonderful!
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brush for contouring. Only giving it 4 stars because it sheds(!) not like crazy, but every time I use it, I do find a few hairs on my face. That won't stop me from continuing to use it daily. If you want a contour that makes your face look slimmer and gives you a super chiseled appearance then this is the brush for you.
Hannah R.
Chardon, OH
BUY THIS NOW!!!!! This brush by NARS is FABULOUS!!!! I am in LOVE with it! It's soft and round and perfect and works great! I recommended this to my family and friends and they all loved it too!!! Once you use it, you'll NEVER go back to using anything else!!!! I rate this 5 out of 5 stars!!!!
Andrea P.
Eagan, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE MOST AMAZING BRUSH IN THE WORLD. And it is definitely something you won't regret buying. The super black goat hair is small and flat which is ideal for contouring and blending. Very easy to use and evenly spreads powder. No joke, with this brush your contour will look flawless as if a pro did it. It's a bit pricier for a brush but I have never loved a brush more. GOTTA HAVE IT!
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA
I can't not give this brush 5 stars, it's amazing. BUT you can definitely get a brush that works just as well for a fraction of the price. Tarte, sigma and morphe all have amazing kabuki brushes that work just as well as this one!
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
OOOOMGGGG YESS this brush is just fantastic ! its very long lasting and does its job just right ! love it and really enjoy using it ! i always have a hard time finding a brush that blend my make up evenly and this is just perfect
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
I Love it, don't get me wrong it is amazing for a perfect contour, I just think the price is getting a little out of control, last I saw it was in the $50 range,... The brush that comes with the benefit box blushes is extremely similar for a decent dupe
Renee D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best brush for contouring! I have tried so many different brushes and this one blows the others out of the water. I will never go back to my old brushes after trying this one!
Theresa G.
Is this a limited edition brush?
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
Where can I buy this??
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been trying to get my hands on this or at least find a doupe
vanessa a.
Federal way, WA
So how does this work? I want to try it but can it really do what its meant to be for?
laenaly g.
Yonkers, NY
Is this brush good for coverage. I want to buy it but I'm not too sure