BY NARS

Super black goat hair in a small, flat and angular design ideal for blending and contouring. see more...

Quinn A.
Valparaiso
I wasn't a fan of this brush at all. I really really wanted to like it and eventually learn to love it, but I couldn't get used to the awkward shape. The bristles were super dense which typically I appreciate, but I couldn't get an even application when I used this little guy. Maybe someone else will have better luck...
Maggie P.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: NARS Cosmetics
THIS BRUSH IS SO WORTH THE MONEY!!!!!! I bought this brush a few weeks ago and I was a little worried that it wouldn’t live up to the hype. My bank account was definitely left crying, lol! When I revived the brush in the mail, i was so satisfied! It shed a little but then i washed it and it helped blend and apply my contour so well!!!
Lauren L.
new york
THIS IS A CONTOUR MUST!!!!!! it creates a PERFECT line that you can blend out with another brush. It’s expensive but lasts for a long long time and is the most precise brush you’ll ever have
Kathleen N.
Ellenviile
Let’s just say I own 2!!!! This is my contour brush. I have one for myself and one for my kit. I love it!!!!!!! 😍😍😍🙌🏻
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
This is my most loved brush since the day I bought it. It is so worth the value as it makes contouring effortless. So for people who like effortless application, I'd highly recommend this. :)
Sara R.
London, London
Odd little brush. I totally understand it though. Of course if you want to have a snatched contour, then this brush will give you just that. At first I thought it was going to be pretty harsh on the skin (doesn’t exactly feel soft), but after trying it, it’s an everyday brush for me (:
Rachel S.
Belleville
Excellent contouring brush! Works amazing for sculpting, and getting in the hallows. I use mine almost daily, when I want a sculpted contour and not just a bronzed face. I would definitely recommend, and re purchase