BY NARS

A FLAT KABUKI BRUSH FOR CONTROLLED POWDER APPLICATION.

OVERVIEW:
PERFORMANCE ART
Meet the Kabuki masters. Small and flat, the angular design of the Kabuki Ita Brush makes it ideal for controlled application of powder and color. It is also excellent for blending, contouring, and highlighting the complexion.

Inspired by the high-drama and exquisite artistry of Japan’s Kabuki Theater, the Kabuki Brush Collection has become an artist cult-favorite. Designed for modern makeup artistry, each brush is an iconic, modern interpretation of the centuries-old dramatic form—melding heritage with modernity, in both concept and function. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

NARS Ita Kabuki Brush
  • "This is the perfect brush for contouring and highlighting your face. its my favorite by far, and I don't ever use anything else. Go NARS!" in 60 reviews
  • "Best product ever... This kabuki brush makes my contouring so much easily .... I totally recommend it" in 22 reviews
Stacy O.
Binghamton, NY
This brush is PERFECT for tight contouring!! It blends really nice, the width is perfect.  Everything is perfect about this brush, except for the price.. lol.  It fits nicely in my hand and does an amazing job of putting produce PRECISELY where you want it!
Ansley S.
Auburn, AL
This brush is amazing for carving out your cheekbones. I use this in combination with their bronzer in laguna. Such a perfect combination to get those Kim K chiseled cheeks. I love using this brush it fits so easily and comfortably in the hand.
Devon R.
Payette, ID
Oh this was a MUST HAVE Brush about 10 years ago and of course I HAD to purchase and you know what?? I still have it still use it for contour. It really is a fantastic brush. And it has lasted a long long time through hundreds of washings. Two thumbs up!!
Danyel☮ ♡.
I have had this brush forever! I remember when it was the big hype and I had to have it. It can be used for so many different areas of the face depending on what angle you use it at. Love it for contouring the cheeks, chin, and nose.
Rahmaira S.
Philadelphia, PA
Contouring made easy! This brush is amazing it's so soft and it gets the job done. It's definitely worth the money seeing as there is no other brush like it. The bristles are the perfect length to apply and blend. I would definitely buy this brush again but I don't think I would have to for a very long time seeing as though NARS brushes are high quality and last for a long time
Rosee R.
West Covina, CA
This brush has sparse bristles that are a little rough on the skin. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin, but for my oily skin it works fine. Great for applying a chiseled contour.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is one of my FAVORITE brushes ever!! Definitely my number one favorite for contouring! Honestly even if you can't Contour or it's not the strongest part of your makeup routine, all you really need is to get yourself this brush and a good matte bronzer that's a few Shades Darker than your natural skin. If I'm not mistaken it is a natural hair brush but don't quote me on that because I have to look it up I am thinking it is though. It is flat it's almost like a ramp shaped brush handle and it has fairly long bristles in the brush it does wonders I learned how to Contour properly using this brush and if I didn't have it I don't think I would have been able to learn how to do it as easily. I'm going to try to explain the best I can, I take the brush and hold it towards the end and to Contour my cheekbones I start at an angle holding the top part of the brush at the top of my ear and kind of Wiggle back and forth a little bit and then drag it halfway down towards the corner of your mouth and just work that back and forth a few times do the same thing on the other side and then drag it down towards your jawline and up on your temples and forehead you can also use it on each side of your nose. There's something about the bristles in this brush that makes it come out very natural-looking, but again you have to have the right bronzer! It must be a matte bronzer definitely do not try to Contour with a shimmer bronzer that will be a mess! If you're trying to learn how to do a nice Contour weather it's an intense dramatic one or just a natural one you will be able to do it with this brush! It is a little bit on the pricey side, it's about $55 I believe and it's sold anywhere that NARS Cosmetics products are sold. Don't be fooled by the look alikes you see online! I love my Nars IDA brush and one day when I was looking through brushes on eBay I came across some that were almost identical to the Nars but very cheap so I ordered two of them I ordered one short one for travel and one that was the same size as my Nars one well let me just tell you it is not at all the same! I guess this is one of those get what you pay for because it completely fell apart it didn't do a good job to begin with the bristles are definitely made from different materials it was horrible I'm glad I only paid a few dollars for it LOL but in all honesty this is an amazing brush and if you like to Contour or you our makeup artist you should definitely have this as part of your collection! People don't realize how important having good brushes actually is! You can be amazing at doing makeup but if you have crappy brushes no one will ever know it they really do make a difference! It's worth the price to me I've had my brush for a long time and I love it so I give this product and down 5 stars! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤
Laura J.
Katy, TX
The most perfect brush for contouring. Specially the nose. I got mine at Sephora. I have combination skin and this brush is soft and unique. It's pricey but I do love it! And will buy it if mine gets bad.
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, TX
 i love it  i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Jenny T.
Sugar land , TX
I can’t say enough good things about this brush. I am obsessed.

This brush was worth a lot of money but I’m sure it’s going to last me for years!

It was about $65 which is sooo much compared to other brushed but it’s the best.

Carves our your cheekbones perfectly and makes contouring easier. Super soft bristles which make your apply powder not be so harsh
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Today I watched a YouTube video of the Kabuki Ita Brush made from Nars. The young lady was using this Kabuki Ita Brush to contour her face. I looked up the brush and it is around $55. Wondering if it is worth the price?! If so I would like to try it!
Theresa G.
Is this a limited edition brush?
Vicky S.
Panama City, FL
I need some new brushes (and brushes in general lol) Does this brush apply makeup well? What type of facial make up would you use this brush for? Thanks!
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
Where can I buy this??
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been trying to get my hands on this or at least find a doupe

Amazon