BY NARS

A FLAT KABUKI BRUSH FOR CONTROLLED POWDER APPLICATION.

OVERVIEW:
PERFORMANCE ART
Meet the Kabuki masters. Small and flat, the angular design of the Kabuki Ita Brush makes it ideal for controlled application of powder and color. It is also excellent for blending, contouring, and highlighting the complexion.

Inspired by the high-drama and exquisite artistry of Japan’s Kabuki Theater, the Kabuki Brush Collection has become an artist cult-favorite. Designed for modern makeup artistry, each brush is an iconic, modern interpretation of the centuries-old dramatic form—melding heritage with modernity, in both concept and function. Exclusively online and in NARS boutiques.

• Is this brush good for coverage. I want to buy it but I'm not too...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this??4 Answers
  • Is this a limited edition brush?7 Answers
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
Love this brush for contouring. Only giving it 4 stars because it sheds(!) not like crazy, but every time I use it, I do find a few hairs on my face. That won't stop me from continuing to use it daily. If you want a contour that makes your face look slimmer and gives you a super chiseled appearance then this is the brush for you.
Ko-Shin M.
Austin, TX
This brush is really expensive but seriously fabulous for any makeup lover, pro, or serious beauty junkie. The quality is the tops and the way it feels on my face is stunning. I love using it for contouring and blending. I really recommend it if you want that pro look. It also makes me feel like a geisha with its Japanese design!
Andrea P.
Saint Paul, MN
THE MOST AMAZING BRUSH IN THE WORLD. And it is definitely something you won't regret buying. The super black goat hair is small and flat which is ideal for contouring and blending. Very easy to use and evenly spreads powder. No joke, with this brush your contour will look flawless as if a pro did it. It's a bit pricier for a brush but I have never loved a brush more. GOTTA HAVE IT!
Courtney L.
Dublin, GA
This is hands down one of the best brushes for contouring. It allows for great coverage and the brush it really soft. The only downside is the fact that the bristle begin to fall out after just a couple of uses. Sometimes it smudges my makeup..I am hoping after a couple more washes, the bristle shedding calms down! Otherwise, it's wonderful!
Hannah R.
Chardon, OH
BUY THIS NOW!!!!! This brush by NARS is FABULOUS!!!! I am in LOVE with it! It's soft and round and perfect and works great! I recommended this to my family and friends and they all loved it too!!! Once you use it, you'll NEVER go back to using anything else!!!! I rate this 5 out of 5 stars!!!!
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA
This baby is pricey, but worth every penny. When I first bought her, she shed like crazy, but after a few washes the shedding has calmed down. I use this to blend my blush and bronzer as well as apply setting/finishing powder. I think I paid $75 for it, but I will never regret this baby!
Jessica J.
Ocala, FL
I Love it, don't get me wrong it is amazing for a perfect contour, I just think the price is getting a little out of control, last I saw it was in the $50 range,... The brush that comes with the benefit box blushes is extremely similar for a decent dupe
Renee D.
This is the best brush for contouring! I have tried so many different brushes and this one blows the others out of the water. I will never go back to my old brushes after trying this one!
Steph B.
Love, love, love the quality of this brush! I've used cheap brushes and higher quality brushes. There is a vast difference. I love the way this kabuki brush feels when I'm applying anything.
Mandy N.
I purchased this when they came back in stock recently. I have seen a few you-tubers use this and it looked like it contoured amazingly. It really does and it's all I use now for precise contouring, i.e. carving out cheekbones and minimizing my forehead.
Theresa G.
Is this a limited edition brush?
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
Where can I buy this??
Jenny M.
bell , CA
I've been trying to get my hands on this or at least find a doupe
vanessa a.
Federal way, WA
So how does this work? I want to try it but can it really do what its meant to be for?
laenaly g.
Yonkers, NY
Is this brush good for coverage. I want to buy it but I'm not too sure