NARS Instant Line and Pore Perfector uploaded by Ania M.NARS Instant Line and Pore Perfector uploaded by Lesley G.

BY NARS #94 in Color Corrector

Smooths and prepares skin for makeup application with precision, and on-the-go convenience. Virtually erases fine lines and large pores, creating an instantly smooth surface makeup application.

This artist essential instantly smoothes fine lines and reduces large pores to immediately create a smooth even surface for foundation and makeup application. The ultimate in form and function for targeted, effortless application. Line and pore-filling microspheres instantly smooth the skin’s surface, while hyaluronic acid spheres gently plump to fill in lines and wrinkles. Enriched with Vitamins A, C and E to add antioxidant protection. Non-greasy formula absorbs oil and mattes out shine without drying the skin. Angular stick format provides artistic precision and convenience.

BENEFITS:

INSTANTLY CREATE A SMOOTH SURFACE

Hyaluronic Acid Spheres plump skin from the inside out to deliver an instant smoothing effect. Line and Pore Filling Microspheres fill in pores and fine lines and absorb excess oil, leaving a perfectly smooth surface ready for makeup application.

ERASE THE LOOK OF LINES

Spherical Line Smoothing Powder visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles to create a more perfected look. The spherical shape and innovative optical technology reflect light evenly to brighten the dark areas within wrinkles.

CREATE A FRESH MATTE FINISH ANYTIME, ANYWHERE

This oil-controlling formula is the ultimate touch-up tool. Use it to mattify and smooth areas throughout the day for makeup that looks fresh and just applied.

How To Use

To prepare skin before makeup, apply after primer onto fine lines and pores, around the nose, mouth and eye. Pat and blend with fingertips.

To create a smooth area around the eye, apply after eye cream. Gently pat into fine lines and follow with concealer.

To mattify and smooth throughout the day, apply onto areas that appear oily or shiny and blend with fingertips

Ania M.
Boston
I really like this “line eraser”. I feel like this product keeps my face shine-free throughout the day and makes foundation application much easier on areas like around the nose and in smile lines. I doesn’t smell like anything and I haven’t noticed pore clogging. Totally recommend this if you need just a bit of help ;)
jackie R.
San Antonio
This pore protector was okay it isn't the best I would perfur a liquid base. It definitely is affordable, it was my first time using this product it could work out for some one els. I bought this product at ulta, like I said it could work on some one els but in my preference I wouldn't recommend it.
Olivia J.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
I really love this product. It really does fill in your fine lines. I also feels like it makes my makeup last so much longer! I bought this at Sephora and I can not stop using it. I totally recommend giving this a try!
Rebeca F.
Arlington , VA
I feel like I don’t have any pore on my face when I use this product, the texture is just awesome, I love how it feels, great price too!
Lisa E.
Hampton, VA
Lovely product. Allows you're face to be smooth but not overly dry. I used this as a base for certain products
Lesley G.
Glaramara Drive, Carlisle
I was slightly dubious as to whether this would make a difference - I'm an oily girl with open pores and had resigned myself to the fact I'd always see them! I got this and was amazed at the difference! It smoothed me out and also helped with my smile lines and frown lines - I must smile and frown way too much!

I would recommend but it only gets 4 stars as it's not cheap and can get a bit soft so you need to be careful the end doesn't break off - keep it low people! NARS Instant Line and Pore Perfector
Brittany D.
Does not work whatsoever! No matter how i applied, it did not work for me, and i don't even have too many lines. The reason i purchased this was for my expression lines on my forehead, and unfortunately it was returned.
Georgina C.
Milton Road , Southsea
I like this product - it definitely works but for the price the product is very small in ml-I 'm a makeup artist and use this product both on myself and on my clients and I would definitely recommend
Lucie G.
SENS DE BRETAGNE
I love this brand. Although the products are not on the cheaper side they are worth your money and this product is no exception. I recommend 100%.
Jaynisha P.
Will this help with smile lines and crows feet? My foundation seems to crack in those areas even if I use primers so I'm wondering if this will help me prevent that from happening? Please help!!
Jaynisha P.