BY NARS

Boosts 2 complementary shades to suit any type of skin tone- The lighter shade imparts luminosity to the eyes- The darker shade can be applied to blend directly with skin tone-With creamy & lightweight texture totally streak-resistant- Contains turmeric root extract & a Vitamin C derivative- With fragrance-free formula- Helps promote brightness & even out skin tone- Gives smooth matte coverage to eliminate skin redness imperfections & under-eye shadows Product Line: NARS - Complexion - Duo ConcealerProduct Size: 4g/0.14oz

• Is this any good for darker skin tones, I would love to t...2 Answers
  • This is so beautiful can you gift it to mee?????1 Answers
  • Do this concealer works for oily/combination skin?1 Answers
Julia F.
State College, PA
The formula for the duo concealer is nothing like Ive tried before. I would love to give this a positive review since I love the brand, but my go to concealer has to be tarte shape tape. this product does not even compare.
Maliyah P.
Sacramento
This product is amazing!! I honestly do love this I’ve had two or more of these it’s very long lasting it’s better for you and I went to the pose is that it’s really good for Darker tones one of the cons is that is very powdery I recommend this to everyone and I would buy this again
Mina A.
La Crescenta , CA
Oh my gosh everything about NARS is just to die for. This is a beauty must have. This has made such a huge difference in the way my makeup looks. I use it every morning I don't go so well under make up. The blush color to it so great
Angela A.
Sacramento
Smells really nice and it works really nice! Creamy, easy to apply, and it feels great on your skin! You can wear this any day and it will still look great. Great concealer for acne as well! Would recommend it to everyone.
Oliveira L.
Bom, já dei um ~spoiler lá em cima, né? Eu adoro esse duo e é o que tenho usado quase que diariamente há um bom tempo. Em tese, eles foram colocados juntos para que você possa fazer o contorno com o bronzer e aí aplicar o blush nas maçãs. Mas vou confessar que não domino tanto as técnicas de contorno da família Jenner-Kardashian, então o que eu mais gosto de fazer mesmo é misturar os dois e usar como blush mesmo. Acho que fica bem bonito e natural. Além disso, o bronzer é de um tom que eu considero ideal para mim – nem muito escuro nem alaranjado.
neisha g.
Charlotte, NC
I really wanted to love this concealer, but it did not live up to my expectations. I moisturized my face and around the eye area before using it. No matter how much I blended the concealer, it looked creased on my skin. The coverage of dark under eye circles and dark spots was not good. The good thing was that it had no fragrance and you just swipe it on to apply it.
Jazmyn L.
Davie
Everyone know NARS for their icon chose of names but not many know how amazing their products can be. The formula of this NARS Immaculate completion duo is very creamy and pigmented. My skin is very problematic so pigment and coverage is very important to me. This mini palette gives me the coverage that i need.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Great value for your buck. Has great setting capacity and longevity. I have a few under eye wrinkles that I struggle with when using concealer but the texture of the products avoid the cakyness after a few hours. I have to say that it is expensive if you are using this as your daily routine so there a few dupes out there that might do a better trip. Matching skin tones is also a little hard with ants because there are limited options.
Debra R.
Rancho Mirage
Can't live without this concealer duo...it has been a staple in my makeup routine for years. I buy it over and over because it works!! I like the packaging and hands down it is the best concealer I have used. One thing to remember is it is a little dry. If I use it under my eyes I make sure to moisturize well before application. For blemish cover it is awesome.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
There's two different shades which helps to get an exact match of your complexion and the pigmentation you are trying to conceal. I would use this for all areas of face except under eyes. It blends well and lasts for a long time if set with powder.
roxana p.
Homestead, FL
Worth it or nah?
Mona H.
Clifton, NJ
This one looks amazing judging by the picture but you know what they say never judge a book by its cover. First does it conceal well? Second, this will probably come in handy.
Chelcie D.
Wethersfield, CT
Are these better than the liquid concealers?
Lyz M.
Is this any good for darker skin tones, I would love to try this.
Renee H.
Anniston, AL
I'm looking for a great concealer. Could anyone tell me,how well it works on oily skin?