BY NARS

NARS ILLUMINATOR ORGASM FULL SIZE 1.1 OZ. / 30 ML BRAND NEW IN RETAIL BOX. UPC : 607845023357. This is a scintillatingly sheer, weightless fluid that instantly makes skin refreshed, radiant and glowing. Flecks of gold, peach and pink shimmer softly... see more...

• Is this suitable for very fair skin? It looks lovely but I worry ...1 Answers
  • I never tried the blush, I've heard great things though. Should I...1 Answers
  • I have a little sample of this Illuminator but I have no idea how...1 Answers
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I really like this illuminator. The blush in this shade is a little to glittery and sparkly for my taste but this has much finer sparkle and blends easily so I think it's a pretty great product to top off your look.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
I think this is a beautiful product, but personally not my favorite for pale skin. I love the powder blush shade, but I find the illuminator is relatively thin so not easy to get a cream blush/highlight look, but since I'm pale I wouldn't want to mix it directly into my foundation to use all over. I think this would work better for bronzed/deep skin tones mixed into foundation or alone!
I've been using this stuff since I was 18. I'm 24 now, and I'll probably always use this. It is amazing to stand alone on no makeup days (with just a touch of illuminator shine) or on top of a full face. I find that just one or two drops of it, per cheek or per spot I want it does just fine. I do hate that it gets crusty under the lid and forms a ring, but other than that it is so amazing and worth it. I is such great quality, and can last for months!
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
An awesome ride or die makeup product! Leaves a beautiful and natural flush that is easily buildable to make a beautiful highlighter too: in fact it looks even more gorgeous layered underneath a gold highlighter for a great night out look!
Selene G.
Weslaco, TX
This is my favorite shimmer bronzer, It places so nicely on the skin. It's very subtle but it also works great as a highlighter. I go this as a sample but I loved it some much I will definitely get the whole package!
kaylee j.
Oakland, CA
One of my favorite highlights! The creaminess and the pinky and gold tones make for such a fun bronzey glam look! I love how long lasting it is and definitely keep this in my go-tos!
Sarah S.
This product looks good anywhere! It's a beautiful blush/highlight! I love to mix it straight in with my foundation. I love to use it for a glossy lid and I also love it on my lips!
KT K.
Gardner
This stuff is fantastic. It makes me feel like a goddess lol. The tint is great and it makes my cheeks glow and can also be used just as a highlighter and looks nice all over.
This Illuminator from Nars is a light-reflecting liquid that glides on to refresh the skin, enhance the complexion and create a shimmering incandescence.
The Illuminators can be used to highlight bare skin or to light up your makeup as it lights the skin from within.The translucent, weightless formula will have your skin glowing and feeling refreshed and is suitable for all skin types.
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
I just started using this illuminator and its already growing on me. I have never been a fan of liquid or creme highlighters but this one is so different.

I've been using this not only has a highlighter but also as a blush. This shade is great for most skin tones, even my very pale skin. I have heard nothing but compliments on this shade. This is quickly becoming my new favorite.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver , BC
Is this suitable for very fair skin? It looks lovely but I worry it might be too dark!
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I never tried the blush, I've heard great things though. Should I try this first? Would I get the same results? It seems to be a multiple use product which makes the price more worth it.
Valeria C.
Buena park, CA
I have a little sample of this Illuminator but I have no idea how to use this?? Is this product the same as using highlight? Or do I apply this all over my face? Please help?