BY NARS

NARS ILLUMINATOR ORGASM FULL SIZE 1.1 OZ. / 30 ML BRAND NEW IN RETAIL BOX. UPC : 607845023357. This is a scintillatingly sheer, weightless fluid that instantly makes skin refreshed, radiant and glowing. Flecks of gold, peach and pink shimmer softly... see more...

• Is this suitable for very fair skin? It looks lovely but I worry it...1 Answers
  • I never tried the blush, I've heard great things though. Should I t...1 Answers
  • I have a little sample of this Illuminator but I have no idea how t...1 Answers
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I really like this illuminator. The blush in this shade is a little to glittery and sparkly for my taste but this has much finer sparkle and blends easily so I think it's a pretty great product to top off your look.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
I use this and I layer on a highlighter so it stands out more and I do like it, easy to blend
This Illuminator from Nars is a light-reflecting liquid that glides on to refresh the skin, enhance the complexion and create a shimmering incandescence.
The Illuminators can be used to highlight bare skin or to light up your makeup as it lights the skin from within.The translucent, weightless formula will have your skin glowing and feeling refreshed and is suitable for all skin types.
I've been using this stuff since I was 18. I'm 24 now, and I'll probably always use this. It is amazing to stand alone on no makeup days (with just a touch of illuminator shine) or on top of a full face. I find that just one or two drops of it, per cheek or per spot I want it does just fine. I do hate that it gets crusty under the lid and forms a ring, but other than that it is so amazing and worth it. I is such great quality, and can last for months!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
I just started using this illuminator and its already growing on me. I have never been a fan of liquid or creme highlighters but this one is so different.

I've been using this not only has a highlighter but also as a blush. This shade is great for most skin tones, even my very pale skin. I have heard nothing but compliments on this shade. This is quickly becoming my new favorite.
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
I think this is a beautiful product, but personally not my favorite for pale skin. I love the powder blush shade, but I find the illuminator is relatively thin so not easy to get a cream blush/highlight look, but since I'm pale I wouldn't want to mix it directly into my foundation to use all over. I think this would work better for bronzed/deep skin tones mixed into foundation or alone!
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Williamsville, NY
Omg, this stuff is AMAZING! Best thing is, it takes only the tiniest bit to have color on your cheeks, highlight areas, or lips. You can use it all over. So, if the price turns you off, just know that a tint tiny bit goes a long long way. It's super pigmented and long lasting, so you don't need much. I still have a ton left in my first tube, it will last me forever.
Christie F.
Christie F.
Fort Collins , CO
Love mixing this highlight with foundation. If you apply it on top of foundation, I find it works better to pat it out with a beauty sponge. That color is warm and gives you a really lovely summer glow. I typically don't wear blush with this highlighter either, but it really is a classic!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Charlotte, NC
I love this blush! I have never been a huge fan of liquid blush but I decided to try it, and I'm so glad that I did! Although the texture kind of weirds me out at first, the look overall is fantastic. You don't need a lot to get color on your skin and the highlight is really pretty!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I'm all about combining products for ease of routine in the morning so I really love this illuminator. It combines the effects of a highlighter and their most popular blush, orgasm, into one product and I consistently get compliments from the way the light hits my face.
Kaeleigh E.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver , BC
Is this suitable for very fair skin? It looks lovely but I worry it might be too dark!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I never tried the blush, I've heard great things though. Should I try this first? Would I get the same results? It seems to be a multiple use product which makes the price more worth it.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Buena park, CA
I have a little sample of this Illuminator but I have no idea how to use this?? Is this product the same as using highlight? Or do I apply this all over my face? Please help?