NARS Illuminator Orgasm uploaded by Tayonna B.NARS Illuminator Orgasm uploaded by Sera B.NARS Illuminator Orgasm uploaded by Karol G.See all 4 photos

BY NARS

NARS ILLUMINATOR ORGASM FULL SIZE 1.1 OZ. / 30 ML BRAND NEW IN RETAIL BOX. UPC : 607845023357. This is a scintillatingly sheer, weightless fluid that instantly makes skin refreshed, radiant and glowing. Flecks of gold, peach and pink shimmer softly... see more...

• Is this suitable for very fair skin? ...I'm super light as well and I ... 1 Answers
  • I never tried the blush, I've heard g...I would totally try it. Feels ... 1 Answers
  • I have a little sample of this Illumi...Yes its the same as using high... 1 Answers
Photos (4)
Buy on Amazon*
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
I really like this illuminator. The blush in this shade is a little to glittery and sparkly for my taste but this has much finer sparkle and blends easily so I think it's a pretty great product to top off your look.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
I use this and I layer on a highlighter so it stands out more and I do like it, easy to blend
This Illuminator from Nars is a light-reflecting liquid that glides on to refresh the skin, enhance the complexion and create a shimmering incandescence.
The Illuminators can be used to highlight bare skin or to light up your makeup as it lights the skin from within.The translucent, weightless formula will have your skin glowing and feeling refreshed and is suitable for all skin types.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Cincinnati, OH
I just started using this illuminator and its already growing on me. I have never been a fan of liquid or creme highlighters but this one is so different.

I've been using this not only has a highlighter but also as a blush. This shade is great for most skin tones, even my very pale skin. I have heard nothing but compliments on this shade. This is quickly becoming my new favorite.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Williamsville, NY
Omg, this stuff is AMAZING! Best thing is, it takes only the tiniest bit to have color on your cheeks, highlight areas, or lips. You can use it all over. So, if the price turns you off, just know that a tint tiny bit goes a long long way. It's super pigmented and long lasting, so you don't need much. I still have a ton left in my first tube, it will last me forever.
Christie F.
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
Love mixing this highlight with foundation. If you apply it on top of foundation, I find it works better to pat it out with a beauty sponge. That color is warm and gives you a really lovely summer glow. I typically don't wear blush with this highlighter either, but it really is a classic!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Charlotte, NC
I love this blush! I have never been a huge fan of liquid blush but I decided to try it, and I'm so glad that I did! Although the texture kind of weirds me out at first, the look overall is fantastic. You don't need a lot to get color on your skin and the highlight is really pretty!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I'm all about combining products for ease of routine in the morning so I really love this illuminator. It combines the effects of a highlighter and their most popular blush, orgasm, into one product and I consistently get compliments from the way the light hits my face.
Rosanna D.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota, FL
The color of this is amazing. Like, seriously the perfect color for sun, I loved the product when I first out it on but then over the day it would flake off. My face is splotches so I ended up returning it for the blush. Love the color, not so much the wear.
Tayonna B.
Tayonna B.
I really like this illuminator. It's so easy to use all you have to do is squeeze a bit on your fingers and highlights the packaging is really small so it's easy to lose but also easy to carry with you if you need a midday re-highlight!!!
Kaeleigh E.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver , BC
Is this suitable for very fair skin? It looks lovely but I worry it might be too dark!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I never tried the blush, I've heard great things though. Should I try this first? Would I get the same results? It seems to be a multiple use product which makes the price more worth it.
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Buena park, CA
I have a little sample of this Illuminator but I have no idea how to use this?? Is this product the same as using highlight? Or do I apply this all over my face? Please help?