Add a Photo

By NARS
Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

FREE GIFT

Complementary 2-pc Gift with $50 order.

1 days left

NARS ILLUMINATOR ORGASM FULL SIZE 1.1 OZ. / 30 ML BRAND NEW IN RETAIL BOX. UPC : 607845023357. This is a scintillatingly sheer, weightless fluid that instantly makes skin refreshed, radiant and glowing. Flecks of gold, peach and pink shimmer softly...
Photos (3)
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Cincinnati, OH

I just started using this illuminator and its already growing on me. I have never been a fan of liquid or creme highlighters but this one is so different.

I've been using this not only has a highlighter but also as a blush. This shade is great for most skin tones, even my very pale skin. I have heard nothing but compliments on this shade. This is quickly becoming my new favorite.
This Illuminator from Nars is a light-reflecting liquid that glides on to refresh the skin, enhance the complexion and create a shimmering incandescence.
The Illuminators can be used to highlight bare skin or to light up your makeup as it lights the skin from within.The translucent, weightless formula will have your skin glowing and feeling refreshed and is suitable for all skin types.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY

Omg, this stuff is AMAZING! Best thing is, it takes only the tiniest bit to have color on your cheeks, highlight areas, or lips. You can use it all over. So, if the price turns you off, just know that a tint tiny bit goes a long long way. It's super pigmented and long lasting, so you don't need much. I still have a ton left in my first tube, it will last me forever.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Charlotte, NC

I love this blush! I have never been a huge fan of liquid blush but I decided to try it, and I'm so glad that I did! Although the texture kind of weirds me out at first, the look overall is fantastic. You don't need a lot to get color on your skin and the highlight is really pretty!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ

I'm all about combining products for ease of routine in the morning so I really love this illuminator. It combines the effects of a highlighter and their most popular blush, orgasm, into one product and I consistently get compliments from the way the light hits my face.
Rosanna D.
Rosanna D.
Sarasota, FL

The color of this is amazing. Like, seriously the perfect color for sun, I loved the product when I first out it on but then over the day it would flake off. My face is splotches so I ended up returning it for the blush. Love the color, not so much the wear.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA

This is a holy grail for me I use it everyday l! It's so easy to apply and is so pretty! It literally fits every skin tone and I bought it at sephora it was a little expensive but I keep repurchasing it because it is so beautiful.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.

Gives your skin a fresh dewy glow. You can use as a bronzer as well. Extremely affordable. A little goes a long way. I bought it at Sephora. And it is everything I expected from Nard and more. Nard products never disappoint
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA

I really like this illuminator. The blush in this shade is a little to glittery and sparkly for my taste but this has much finer sparkle and blends easily so I think it's a pretty great product to top off your look.
Des V.
Des V.
New York NY

Was really Lumi and pretty would recommend . I think the formula was just fine a. I got it at Sephora and it brought my attention . Use this product when I go out to a party. I would definitely get it again.
Kaeleigh E.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, British Columbia

Is this suitable for very fair skin? It looks lovely but I worry it might be too dark!
Valeria C.
Valeria C.
Buena Park, Ca

I have a little sample of this Illuminator but I have no idea how to use this?? Is this product the same as using highlight? Or do I apply this all over my face? Please help?
Mary J.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA

I never tried the blush, I've heard great things though. Should I try this first? Would I get the same results? It seems to be a multiple use product which makes the price more worth it.