BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
LIGHT THE SKIN. FROM WITHIN.
A collection of light-reflecting liquids that glide on to refresh and enhance the complexion with shimmering incandescence. Deceptively sheer, decidedly luminous.

BENEFITS:
CREATES A “LIT FROM WITHIN” LOOK
Sheer shimmer fluid in iconic shades enhances the complexion and provides a natural, healthy glow.
SKIN LOOKS INSTANTLY REFRESHED AND RADIANT
Translucent, weightless formula instantly makes skin look refreshed, radiant, and glowing.
ADJUSTABLE LUMINOSITY
An Artist favorite, Illuminator can be alone, over, under or mixed in with foundation.

HOW TO USE:
For subtle radiance, apply to the tops of the cheekbones, the temples and a little bit on the bridge of the nose.
For all-over luminosity, mix a small amount of Illuminator with moisturizer or foundation.
Can also be worn on neck and décolleté for a sexy glow.
Illuminator is not transfer proof. Allow product to dry completely before dressing.

• Wondering if it comes in a palette with all the shades ?2 Answers
  • What is your favourite NARS product? NARS Illuminator NAR...2 Answers
  • Is it good for combination skin?4 Answers
NARS Illuminator
  • "i love highlighers especially when they come in all shades it's mess free and so easy to use and it's great below a powder highlighter for longevity i own all nars face products and the quality is outstanding on my sensitive skin" in 38 reviews
  • "NARS Illuminators are definitely on the pricier side, which I'm not a fan of, but a little does go a long way!" in 5 reviews
  • "The only issue I have with this is that I purchased the large sized bottle and because a little goes a long way I've had it for a few years and the product has gone bad." in 5 reviews
Carolyn P.
ELK GROVE, CA
Review for: Orgasm more...
Liquid highlighters are so much fun. This product is versatile.  It can be as your blush/bronzer. A little goes a long way. I love subtle looks, and this give you a nice glow and hint of blush. It's for the "no make up" and natural looks. I'd recommend this.
💋REBECCAS M.
Review for: Copacabana, Orgasm, Super Orgasm more...
it's so difficult for me to find a highlight that looks good with my fair skin. Any other product ive used looks too frosty on me. I always look for something simple and to give me a subtle glow. I thought I'd try this product out with all the great reviews from people who have the same skin as I do, and I love it! Not too much or too little of a glow it is PERFECT!! Love it and recommend it :)
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Orgasm more...
I love this product. It is very versatile and blends very easily - I use it on my cheek bones, a light pat over matte eyeshadows that need a little pop, over lipsticks, or on bare lips for a little subtle color. I have sensitive combo skin, and I do not have issues on any area I apply it.
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Review for: Copacabana more...
Perfect for any look and can be worn alone, before foundation, or as a little highlight touch-up after! I’ve been doing all three, but especially loving using it all over before foundation. You really only need the smallest amount of product as it goes such a long way and is perfect for when you’re out on the go!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Copacabana more...
I love this illuminator . It isn't too glittery. I mix it sometime with my foundation . This product is bet verstile.alot.u can do with it . U can highlight cheekbones with just a tiny bit of dots . A little goes a long way
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Man this stuff is crazy! So a little bit definitely goes a long way.. Even just a dot can highlight wanted areas! This product is also VERY glittery, so if you're not into that.. Then I wouldn't recommend this.. Gorgeous highlight (very bright and at times blinding lol) but this lasts a really long time throughout the day. Not for everyone, but I do recommend checking it out!
Elizabeth M.
Lynden, WA
My favorite highlighter of all time. I keep them stocked in my pro kit at all times! I use them for "no makeup' makeup to add a little light to the face and also build them for a full on highlight. These are just gorgeous!
Michelle S.
Ithaca , NY
Review for: Orgasm more...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It works so well mixed in my foundation and gives a nice glow to make my face truly radiate. You only need a tiny bit so it lasts for a while. I would definitely recommend :)
Giovonnie R.
Fresno, CA
I got this illuminator in the shade "Super Orgasm". It is a bit on the pricey side, BUT this bottle will last you a lifetime! I've had mine for years and it's still as perfect as when I purchased it. Just use a tiny drop for each cheek and it goes a long way! If you're a glitter girl I highly recommend this product.
Areli T.
I decided to give this a try because i never tried a liquid illuminator before and i heard that the blush version of this is amazing so yeah the first time i applied this to my face i fell in love, even though i applied too much i still loved it i just knew to apply less the next time, the glow it gives you is amazing. i also love the packaging, it's easy to apply to your finger.
Melissa W.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you use an illuminator? Do I place this on top of my foundation? Or can I wear it under my foundation and is it supposed to make my face look more glowly like I'm wearing highlighter ?
Allison V.
Knoxville, TN
What is your favorite shade?
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Can you order this online?
Gan G.
Canada
Is this a universal fit? Also does it last long and show well?
Venessa G.
How do you use this? I have some but dont know how to use it

Sephora