Add a Photo

By NARS
#1 in Luminizer
NARS highlights your true you with the Illuminators. A collection of light-reflecting liquids that glide on to refresh the skin, enhance the complexion and create a shimmering incandescence. Go gorgeously nude with Super Orgasm, look perfectly pearlescent with Copacabana and get golden with Laguna. The Illuminators are brilliantly multi-faceted; use them to highlight bare skin or light up your makeup and glow. Illuminator, Laguna
Photos (32)
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Lancaster, PA

This product has a very pretty color that gives a soft dewy glow that can be very pretty if you learn the trick of applying it. The biggest problem is that it doesn't blend too well. Ive tried many tools but it still looks streaky in certain light. I often think its blended and then later my husband tells me or i see in the car that there are defined lines where i tried to blend on my cheek bone. Best tool so far is the beauty blender but with this product its a super fine balance of blending but not wiping up the product. sometimes i feel like its either streaky or if i blend it it looks like i never used it in the first place. For the price, I wasn't too impressed.
Cat S.
Cat S.

I have my highlight in "Super O". First of all, I do actually like this product and how it works, but Super O wouldn't be my first choice. It's just like the blush in that it is absolutely FULL of glitter. If you're a glitter girl, then this is the highlight for you! But for me, it's not realistic to wear on the daily. I can make it work with my Beauty Blender, but it is definitely heavy on shimmer. The texture is very blendable and it melts into the skin. I actually love the white pearlescent shade, so definitely go for that one of you're looking for a highlight!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK

This is a beautiful highlighter, I have it in Copacabana, a light pearl pink that leaves an amazing subtle (but buildable) shimmer. Keep it to the high points of your face (tops of cheekbones, the brow bone, the Cupid's bow, the bridge of the nose - not the tip!, the chin, and the inside corners of your eyes) or mix it in with your foundation or primer for shimmer all over. It's easy to blend and build, as it takes very little product so the bottle will last you a long time! One of my favorite highlighters!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN

I mix this with my primer to help give me a "glow," under my foundation. It's a fine product, not harsh on skin, but I'm not sure that it does much for me. Maybe it's because I use a full coverage foundation over top but I've just not felt that it makes me look dewy or glory (or maybe it's just that my skin isn't naturally dewy or glory). As a liquid highlight on top of cheekbones it's also a little lackluster. For the price, there are drugstore options that would give the same, if not a better, effect.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Kansas City, MO

I loooooove this. I'm one of those people that loves to be super extra when it comes to highlighter. So, I'll do a little bit of Champagne Pop and then a little dot of this on top, and blend it out with my fingers. In my opinion, I feel like this can look really blinding and metallic, which I loooove. And the color is so omg 😍 it's like a pink pearlescent piece of art 😍 perfect lol. And a little goes a looong way. I can definitely see myself having this until I'm 100.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

This is my absolute favorite product. Nothing illuminates better. I would choose it over every super high end product. I bought it from Sephora a while ago and will continue to buy it. A little goes such a long way. It has lasted over a year at this point. I use it everywhere. Smells nice and has a beautiful shimmer. I am so surprised I don't hear about this illuminator more often as it is amazing. Recommend. Recommend. Recommend.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.

Copacobana is such a beautiful shade! I use this product similar to how you would use MAC's Strobe Cream. It can be used under foundation, to highlight on top, or to mix in with your foundation. Copacabana is a shimmery pink and super flattering on my fair skin. I think it would look great on all skin tones. I actually love using it to highlight the under my brows. While this product isn't cheap, a little goes a long way.
Terilynne L.
Terilynne L.
North Richland Hills, TX

If you want to add a beautiful luminosity to your face with an overly sparkly or shimmery look simple take a tiny bit of this beautiful product and apply after your foundation..I like a bit on my forehead,center of my nose,top of cheekbones and a dab on my chin. It gives you a dewy beautiful finish of sheer,gorgeous color. It's also wonderful when you just need a lil something on a bare face. My new favorite product!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.

I love this product for a fresh look any time of year-- I use copacabana around my brow bone and cheekbones. The price is a little steep, but a little goes a VERY long way with this product.  I wish they sold it in a smaller size.  I've tried dupes, but none of them have really lived up to the quality and effect of this product.   I finally stopped trying to find something to replace it and restocked last week.
Cerys H.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

This stuff is so pigmented. Everyone is going crazy for the liquid cover fx illuminating drops so I don't know why people don't talk about these! Copacabana is a beautiful pearl pink shade and not only do I love this as highlight over foundation, but mixed in with my matte and poreless fit me foundation has won me over! Try it out or with your favorite foundation :) it gives the perfect subtle glow.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Brooklyn, NY

How do you use an illuminator? Do I place this on top of my foundation? Or can I wear it under my foundation and is it supposed to make my face look more glowly like I'm wearing highlighter ?
Allison V.
Allison V.
Apple valley, Ca

What is your favorite shade?
Holly B.
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi

Can you order this online?
Gan G.
Gan G.
Canada

Is this a universal fit? Also does it last long and show well?
Lizzy S.
Lizzy S.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Is this product shimmery?

Join Now