4 colors available

BY NARS #1 in Luminizer

NARS highlights your true you with the Illuminators. A collection of light-reflecting liquids that glide on to refresh the skin, enhance the complexion and create a shimmering incandescence. Go gorgeously nude with Super Orgasm, look perfectly pearlescent with Copacabana and get golden with Laguna. The Illuminators are brilliantly multi-faceted; use them to highlight bare skin or light up your makeup and glow. Illuminator, Laguna see more...

• Wondering if it comes in a palette with all the shades ?2 Answers
  • Is it good for combination skin?4 Answers
  • What's better liquid or powder highlighters3 Answers
NARS Illuminator
  • "NARS Illuminators are definitely on the pricier side, which I'm not a fan of, but a little does go a long way!" in 5 reviews
  • "The only issue I have with this is that I purchased the large sized bottle and because a little goes a long way I've had it for a few years and the product has gone bad." in 5 reviews
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Lancaster, PA
This product has a very pretty color that gives a soft dewy glow that can be very pretty if you learn the trick of applying it. The biggest problem is that it doesn't blend too well. Ive tried many tools but it still looks streaky in certain light. I often think its blended and then later my husband tells me or i see in the car that there are defined lines where i tried to blend on my cheek bone. Best tool so far is the beauty blender but with this product its a super fine balance of blending but not wiping up the product. sometimes i feel like its either streaky or if i blend it it looks like i never used it in the first place. For the price, I wasn't too impressed.
Cat S.
Cat S.
I have my highlight in "Super O". First of all, I do actually like this product and how it works, but Super O wouldn't be my first choice. It's just like the blush in that it is absolutely FULL of glitter. If you're a glitter girl, then this is the highlight for you! But for me, it's not realistic to wear on the daily. I can make it work with my Beauty Blender, but it is definitely heavy on shimmer. The texture is very blendable and it melts into the skin. I actually love the white pearlescent shade, so definitely go for that one of you're looking for a highlight!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful highlighter, I have it in Copacabana, a light pearl pink that leaves an amazing subtle (but buildable) shimmer. Keep it to the high points of your face (tops of cheekbones, the brow bone, the Cupid's bow, the bridge of the nose - not the tip!, the chin, and the inside corners of your eyes) or mix it in with your foundation or primer for shimmer all over. It's easy to blend and build, as it takes very little product so the bottle will last you a long time! One of my favorite highlighters!
Cerys H.
Cerys H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so pigmented. Everyone is going crazy for the liquid cover fx illuminating drops so I don't know why people don't talk about these! Copacabana is a beautiful pearl pink shade and not only do I love this as highlight over foundation, but mixed in with my matte and poreless fit me foundation has won me over! Try it out or with your favorite foundation :) it gives the perfect subtle glow.
Thao N.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
I got this from Sephora to test out some different highlighters. I got this in Orgasm, and I really really love the color, but it doesn't look good on my at all. It's not very pigmented at all, and it's hard to build up because then it gets a little cakey and just smears around. I prefer powder to creams, so although this was a pretty product, it's just not for me.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Cincinnati, OH
"A little goes a long way" is an understatement here.. I have Copacabana and it is like liquid platinum! Just a drop lights up my face. It is a beautiful highlight, but can be in the shiny side. I have to use setting powder over it to tone it down so that I don't look oily. It's a great deal for the price with how well it works and how long it lasts.
Christian E.
Christian E.
As a professional makeup artist I am always looking for the best things to have in my kit. I absolutely love this product I have it in my kit and I also use it for myself. You can mix it with your foundation to have a glowy dewy skin or put on top of your foundation on the highlights of your face. Also a little goes a long way!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't bought this yet but I went into Sephora and took home a sample. The pigmentation is beyond beautiful. I am partial org*sm for everyday wear and super org*sm for nightwear. The other two colors didn't look as amazing because my skin tone works better with a pink undertone then a yellow, but maybe I'll try that next!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Stockton, CA
Lovely and versatile! This is a product that I can use as a simple highlighter or mixed with my liquid foundation. It appears very pink in the bottle, and that worried me because many pink hued highlighters have looked awful on me. This, however, was perfect and didn't have the slightest bit of pink once it was blended out.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
I like the highlight I just wish it was a little more shimmery in pictures I think a powder may do better then this liquid it's a great product mostly around the nose and lip not so much cheeks I got it from Sephora it was a good price considering I have had it for 3 years and it's still about full a little goes a long way!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Brooklyn, NY
How do you use an illuminator? Do I place this on top of my foundation? Or can I wear it under my foundation and is it supposed to make my face look more glowly like I'm wearing highlighter ?
Allison V.
Allison V.
Apple Valley , CA
What is your favorite shade?
Holly B.
Holly B.
Belleville , Mi
Can you order this online?
Gan G.
Gan G.
Canada
Is this a universal fit? Also does it last long and show well?
norah mohammad a.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for combination skin?