BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
Put a spotlight on eyes, lips, and cheeks. NARS' glowing virtuoso heightens the scene at every twist with a multipurpose sheen—the highlight of the show.

BENEFITS:
CREATES DIMENSION AND HIGHLIGHTS ON SKIN
Unique creamy formula blends effortlessly to provide sheer color for creating shimmering accents, contours or dynamic highlights. Creates a perfect, glowing complexion.
VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE
Mistake-proof color is quick and easy to apply wherever you want a touch of sheer, natural, shimmering color — eyes, lips, cheeks or body.
ENRICHED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS
Skin is protected with powerful antioxidants Vitamin E and Açai Oil.

HOW OF USE:
Apply on eyes, lips, cheeks or body using fingertips—skin’s warmth will help the product blend perfectly.
Use underneath foundation or tinted moisturizer to give skin a luminous glow.
Layer under blush to create more luminosity and intensity.
Apply highlighting shades under the brow bone and to cupid’s bow to create dimension.

• How sheer or pigmented is the boldest color compared to t...1 Answers
  • How are the color choices on this? And price range? Thank...1 Answers
NARS Illuminating Multiple Blush
  • "this was an impulse buy that i was regretting as soon as i got home; but i was pleasantly surprised that the color looked as good on my fair skin as it did! i dabbed it on gently and it left my cheeks a cheery pink." in 5 reviews
Amber H.
fairfield
Purchased at: Sephora
I have several colors of the Multiple. My absolute favorite is Malibu, which I think has been discontinued. I am coveting the tiny bit I have left. I also have both a mini and full-size of “the big O” (can’t say the real word here apparently. I generally dislike pink blush and prevent mauve/plum (similar to Malibu) but O gives me a really natural amount of color on my cheeks. I wear it regularly as it looks super natural.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
I really like this for a natural look. I have the shade orgasm, and I bought this to pop in my purse for a quick look. It lasts all day. My only complaint is it DOES wipe off my foundation, so I only use this when I’m doing a quick look. And I usually have to apply twice since the first swipe wipes off my makeup. That’s a little annoying!
Heather L.
West Fargo
This was an impulse buy that I was regretting as soon as I got home; but I was pleasantly surprised that the color looked as good on my fair skin as it did! I dabbed it on gently and it left my cheeks a cheery pink.
Teryn K.
Mars always has great colors. I love this creamy texture and illuminating glow when I first put it on, but it doesn’t have much staying power and wears off within a couple hours. That’s the only downside.
Michelle H.
Norfolk, VA

The texture of this is beautiful. Glides on like butter but has the power to last through the day.  They can be applied on the eyes, lips, and cheeks. You can either layer underneath foundation for beautiful sheen or layer on top of foundation for a pop of color!
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Purchased at: Sephora
This is amazing. The consistency is creamy but blends very well and sets almost like a powder. All the shades I’ve tried have been amazing but I like Copacabana best. They last all day for. 8 hours and really look natural and ethereal. They also tend to last for a long time even used everyday.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
I love this color and I love how illuminating it is! The one thing I can’t figure out is how to apply it without it pulling up my foundation. I just can’t get it right! I apply it with my fingers and tap into my skin to get the perfect peachy flush. It is glittery so use sparingly
Casandra T.
Prestonsburg, KY
I have this in orgasm. I love the color but the formula isn’t my favorite. I have pale skin but it would look great on anyone. My issues with the formula are completely related to my style. I won’t by this formula again but if you like cream blushes it will be great for you.
Hannah V.
Austin, TX
Only blush I’ve used since discovering it. I have acne prone skin and using a cream blush made me nervous, but this guy doesn’t make me breakout. Easy to apply and blend. Sometimes I’ll just put this on when I’m low on time and it really adds life back into my face.
Gina A.
Metuchen, NJ
These are gorgeous. They can be applied on the eyes, lips and cheeks. I like to layer underneath foundation as well as applying over for a beautiful sheen. My favorite tones are : Copacabana, na'pali coast and two that influenster wont let me post O***** & G-****
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
How sheer or pigmented is the boldest color compared to the lightest?
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How are the color choices on this? And price range? Thank you!