Nars Illuminating Multiple

How sheer or pigmented is the boldest color compared to the lightest?
How are the color choices on this? And price range? Thank you!
Start your review of Nars Illuminating Multiple!
Bluefield, WV
Nars Illuminating Multiple uploaded by Ashley K.
I love this! It’s so beautiful when I put it on my cheeks and I also like to use it on my eyes and lips🥰 just gorgeous
trenton
Review for: Hot Sand
You can use this as face bronzer or run it down your arms and legs when you need some color there. It’s very no-nonsense and lasts forever.
Carmichael, CA
Nars Illuminating Multiple uploaded by Sheri G.
I use the orgxxm color of this on top of my cheeks and a bronzer in the hollow of my cheeks. This gives me nice highlights and color. Definitely recommend #nofilter
Fresno, CA
Nars Illuminating Multiple uploaded by Katie S.
I purchased the mini version in a pack of 3 that included the shades: Orgasme, Copacabana & South Beach. I love all three shades and used them until the very end. In fact, the very little left in the tube I plan on mixing with some lotion to create a body highlighter and illuminator. I definitely would recommend all three shades for anyone who wants an illuminator that is easy to use, can be worn on multiple areas of the face and body, and a quality product!
Imperial , MO
Love this cream blush. It blends flawlessly. It does not accentuate texture lines. And wears for a very long time. It goes on smoothly over in already powdered set phase. They are rather pricey but you get what you pay for. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cream blush.
Union City, NJ
Loveeee this product! great quality! not greasy! long lasting and it blends in lovely!! i cant imagine not having it in my make up bag!
Citrus Hts, CA
Review for: Hot Sand
I love NARS but I find these multiple sticks to be extremely drying for lips so the only use they have is for cheeks for me and it's hard to justify the price if the product is just a blush. The color payoff is good but I wouldn't recommend.
Great product ! A little bit goes a long way! But it looks amazing on the skin.
Great product ! A little bit goes a long way! But it looks amazing on the skin.
Nars I think very good addition to some things do not have much more pigmentation is a good brand if you do not like, do not buy right? now I think most of the products have enough quality
Holy pigment- this packs a punch! You need to use a very light hand! This product lasts a long time, I have no frame of reference, however, with how long it lasts until it starts to get dry. It glides on the skin smoothly with no drag.