BY NARS

Mashal M.
This is a great set! You get to try all the NARS products which are beautiful and match all skin colors! So cute!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
This is the best set ever! Nice color for blush and lip! The formula on the product is amazing! I like how is small I can carry everywhere I go. Weekend get away is perfect! Love how the blush have mirror! I'm sure everyone will love this set it will make a nice gift!
Deliqa D.
Redlands , CA
Love the color. The blush is my fav. Easy to travel with these kind of sizes. Got it at Sephora. Will buy again
Marisa S.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Love Nars! The color payoff is great and the blush last for hours as does the gloss. A natural color too
Briana M.
Winslow, AZ
Nars blush has lasted me over a year now the color it a perfect coral red and is very pigmented! There products are a bit pricey but totaly worth it when they last for years! NARS Blush
Meg F.
West Palm Bch, FL
I am a total pink girl, and I love this set. The colors all coordinate which made matching them effortless. I love the blush. The lip gloss is smooth and not too sticky. I would purchase this again and again.