NARS Hot Sand Illuminator Hot Sand uploaded by Anita A.

BY NARS

A universally flattering shade that lights the skin from within. Due to popular demand, NARS is bringing back the limited-edition Hot Sand shade as a permanent addition to their line. This warm and flattering illuminator brightens and evens the skin as it provides just a hint of natural-looking glow. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I LOVVVVEEEE THIS!! It's honestly changed my makeup game by six levels! I got mine at Sephora, the price point isn't too bad, $30.00. I use it two ways, I either mix it with my moisturizer or my foundation & it gives such a beautiful & healthy glow to the skin. I also put some on my cheekbones before I set it with powder highlight. But I will say this, you have to mix it would another product for it to do its magic. I recommend mixing it with your moisturizer or foundation/CC/BB cream.
Abel R.
Abel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Best liquid highlighter that I'm using right now! I bought this at Sephora about a month ago and it hasn't left my everyday makeup bag! The product is very settle and leaves a nice seamless glow to the skin! It's not too glittery like other non Nars products , and it goes well on almost every skin type. I use this with my Nars tinted moisturizer in the color Cuba and it leaves my skin looking fresh and glowy.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Philadelphia, PA
Hands down my favorite highlighter. On light and medium skin tones it blends invisibly into skin, leaving you looking super dewy but not metallic. On deeper skin tones it subtly brightens without shimmer for a look that is natural. It's a must have for anyone looking for a highlighter without shimmer that will brighten and illuminate without leaving a white cast behind.
Lindsey F.
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I don't have this liquid illuminator, however, I do have the Hot Sand/Orgasm powder duo, but it's not on Influenster.
I LOOOOVE Hot Sand. It's a beautiful golden highlight that suits me when I have a tan and I think it could work for almost every medium skin tone.
Based on how beautiful Hot Sand powder is, I think I'm going to pick up this liquid version.
Addie D.
Addie D.
Minneapolis, MN
Omg if you don't have this then you're slipping. This is great for giving you an extra glow. I apply this before I put in foundation. I even wear it when I'm not wearing foundation if I just want glowy skin. It applies very smooth and doesn't dry out your skin. This is a staple of mine when it comes to doing my makeup
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA
I love this guy later it's beautiful the only problem is if you have super fair skin and looks orange on your face so you do have to be careful with it depending on what undertone and what shade of skin you have but if you don't have to worry about that it's a beautiful highlighter and I highly recommend it
Megan B.
Megan B.
Norcross, GA
I really liked this product! It is a little on the pricey side and it can take some practice to use but to serious makeup users I would highly recommend. I bought mine online straight off their website but I found it in a make up shop before hand where I fell in love with it!
No D.
No D.
I have beige skin and this goes perfect with my skin tone. I like to use this when I am going for a bronze beachy look! Slather a thin layer all over your face before applying your foundation. You can also mix it with your foundation for dramatic effects.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Beautiful product
I use it on my shoulders and décolletage and it leaves the most beautiful slightly tanned glow
A little goes a long way - so although this isn't a cheap product, it will last a while unless you're slathering it on your entire body :)
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Review for: Hot Sand
This product is amazing by itself in the summer and mixed with your foundation during the colder months. Leaves a beautiful illuminated finish to your face and when used with foundation give you an under the skin glow.
Mel A.
Mel A.
Oshkosh, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
I wanted to know if this illuminator gives off a nice glow on the skin? Is it worth the money?