BeautyFaceFace MakeupNARS
Highlighting Blush Powder Miss Liberty

NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Miss Liberty

This truly versatile highlighting product may be worn on its own or layered over other color products for added highlight and dimension. The soft shimmering color will add instant radiance to any complexion, and may be used on the face and body. 4g In...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Miss Liberty!
Dee N.
Review for: NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Miss Liberty
I like this highlighter, but only to add on top of another. This color really does offer a "diamond" like shimmer, however I find for my skin tone it's just a touch too light/white. It's very buildable, and is perfect for a nose highlight, but other than that I would much rather use a Fenty beauty highlighter.
Madison C.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Review for: NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Miss Liberty
I love bars highlighters they are so beautiful. This one is great and has a high shimmer I love. It’s almost glittery which is nice because some highlighters don’t have that and look wet on the skin. It’s also sheer so my super fair complexion can get away with it.

Looking for your answer?