MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersNARS
Highlighting Blush Powder Albatross

NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Albatross

This truly versatile highlighting product may be worn on its own or layered over other color products for added highlight and dimension. The soft shimmering color will add instant radiance to any complexion, and may be used on the face and body. 4g In...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Albatross!
Dania D.
NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Albatross uploaded by Dania D.
NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Albatross uploaded by Dania D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Albatross
I love this highlighter! It’s such a pretty luminescent color. It was one of my first highlighters I purchasedNARS Highlighting Blush, Albatross
Kari C.
Bridgeview, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such an UNDER RATER highlighter!!!! Omg it is still one of my favorites despite so many coming out year after year. Albatross look white in the pan but once it touches your face it is Emollient, fine, gold and pearly in such a delicate way. I am medium skin tone and I absolutely love it so so sooo much!!! A little goes a long way and it’s perfect for day or night time, it is very buildable so if you want a wet look just layer it up and if you want soft use a little amount and feather it out with a brush. You will not regret taking my advice and buying this highlighter, it will highlight your life ! :)
Trephia H.
Schenectady, NY
NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Albatross uploaded by Trephia H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Albatross
This is the best highlighter ever. Don’t be fooled by its appearance. It is easy to use and blend. All you need is a little dab and it will make hour face glow and any pictures you take your face will look like your glowing. Highly recommend.! Definitely a must have.
Kyndall B.
Review for: NARS Highlighting Blush Powder Albatross
I love this highlighter! It looks white but it has a very subtle gold shimmer that looks so pretty in the light. I like to apply it with a fan brush to my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, and my cupid’s bow, and then I always use my finger to add an inner corner eye highlight! I’ve been using this for years and it’s barely halfway gone, this will last you forever! I only wish that it were cruelty free, so I can’t say if I would repurchase, but luckily it hasn’t run out!

Looking for your answer?