BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GLOW HIGH
Illuminating highlighter gives the skin a satiny, subtle glow in an all-new soft-to-the-touch formula. Creamy powder melts flawlessly into skin for perfectly refined radiance or buildable luster. Smooth and lightweight, wear alone or pair with other cheek products to create beautiful dimension on the face.

BENEFITS:
SUBTLE, BUILDABLE COLOR
Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion..
Delivers a natural-looking flush.
BLENDS EVENLY
Creamy powder ensures a soft, blendable application.

HOW TO USE:
Highlight areas where light would bounce off the skin (i.e. the top of the cheekbone, brow bone and forehead and down the center of the nose).
Put some shimmer over your blush for a subtle glow. Use a pale shimmer or one close to the color of your blush.
A tiny dab of shimmer on either the inside corner or very center of your eyelid gives sparkle to the eye.

• Is this a special edition? Is it like albatross?2 Answers
  • I just ran out of my highlighter from bare minerals that ...2 Answers
  • Its this a worth value product? it is my opinion or its t...2 Answers
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
One of the best blushes I've ever used. Coats the brush nicely and applies nicely as well. The only thing I really don't like about this is the case. Once closed it is almost impossible to open. Unless I am missing some "easy latch" somewhere I have to nearly break the top off each time I try to use it...so if I can, I just leave it unlatched. Very bad case engineering...and that is why it got 4 instead of 5 stars.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Reflects light so pretty. You can use it as an all over highlighter with a thin blending brush like MUFE 122. Or on the high points as usual. It does have different tones like regular highlighters but it does have some flex of lime in it that’s why it reflects so pretty it doesn’t reflect green tho (if you can detect colours you will know what I’m talking about or just stare at it long enough lol). It’s great quality and it doesn’t have a white cast and don’t push your finger in and wipe it on ur face it’s meant to be used with a brush. A little goes a long way. If u like lightscapade by mac you will love this too
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
This is a great blush and highlighter duo that you can purchase it before or on nars.com.It’s a really great highlighter because it has a very light gold shimmer. It’s great for years under eyes as well and the highlight area or on the bridge of the nose.The pink is really nice and doesn’t leave it looking too bright it’s a nice broNzy the pink!
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This highlighter is just gorgeous. I will say that a light amount does the trick. I made the mistake of being heavy handed the first time using this and it wasn't quite that natural glow I was looking for, but if you're going as a unicorn for halloween it was perfect. The compact is huge so I see this lasting me for quite a while.
Jenny D.
Miami
Put this on and you’ll glow like princess. I received this as a gift and at first I didn’t like it until I actually wore it out and got some many compliments. This highlighter is the gold topper for your finished look.
Abbey W.
This highlight is magical. It gives such a beautiful healthy glow. The formula is really nice, it’s not chalky, and on skin it almost looks wet. I was recently gifted this, and if I run out I’ll for sure get another one. I love everything about it!
Celina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I found this gem at my local tj maxx. I was shocked to find this in their stores. However, it’s such a stunning product. I love the shimmer in it although I can imagine some people won’t enjoy it because the sparkles are not very finely milled. The powder is very silky though. Almost too silky. It vanishes right into your skin as if it was a natural glow of your own. It’s a bit pricey but I think worth it if you have to money to dish on it. The sparkle situation is the reason I didn’t give a full 5 star rating but it’s no big deal either. There’s other great shades to choose from too if you’re not a fan of peachy nude shades.
Karina B.
This gives you a beautiful lit
from within glow that definitely earns it the cult following it seems to have.
I was so happy when they started selling this as a stand alone product, rather
than in the blush set, as I use it everyday along the tops of my cheekbones. It
was a warm undertone that blends in well so it doesn't have that effect of some
more dramatic highlighters that lightens where it's applied. If you want to glow, this is the one for you.

Makenzie M.
College Station, TX
My favorite blush of all times is NARS orgasm. It is so pretty on any skin and the perfect shade. This is long lasting and great for the pricing. I recommend and buy every time I run out!
Stephi G.
Saint Marys, GA
I don’t use blush all the time but when I do it has to be this one. It’s beautiful on your skin and true to color has a bit of shimmer which is subtle. It is best for all skin type and will absolutely buy it again
Kendal  G.
Ephrata, PA
Is this worth the money? I've heard good things about NARS, but also have heard of drugstore dupes that are supposed to work just as well for a lot of their products.
Elise S.
Falls Church, VA
I recently started highlighting and contouring my face. Is this one of the best highlighting powders?
Gina C.
Emmaus, PA
In the winter I am close to white.... With this give me a highlight even if I have such light skin?
Ashton H.
Southside
How well would this product show up on really pale skin tones?
Kastely S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is this a good highlight?

Amazon