10 varieties available
NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow
4.68 / 5 based on 174 Reviews
Amplify eyes Hardwired Eyeshadow—a rich and radiant lineup of four precious metals. A rare combination of high-pigment with high-shine, ultrafine blends of shimmer, glitter, and pearl reflect light for eye-catching effects. Glides on smoothly and evenly. Layers and intensifies. Lasts through the night.
- UNIQUE METALLIC TEXTURE
- Formula provides a high-pigment, high-shine finish.
- Ultrafine blends of shimmer, glitter and pearl reflect light for eye-catching effects.
- VERSATILE, PIGMENT-RICH SHADES
- Micronized powder provides improved wear and feel.
- Formula can be used as an eyeshadow or liner, applied wet or dry.
- LONG-WEARING AND CREASE-RESISTANT
- Longwearing, crease-resistant colors can be applied sheer or layered for more dramatic effects.
HOW TO USE:
- Eyeshadows can be used to shade, highlight, and line the eye.
- Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity.
- The #40 Eyeshadow Brush is ideal for placing color allover the lid, the #43 Wide Contour Brush makes blending and contouring easy, and the #47 Angled Eyeliner Brush is perfect for creating an impeccable line at the base of the lash line.
Top Questions See all 72 Q&A
NARS Hardwired Eyeshadow
- "This is definitely on the higher end of eyeshadows bc of the price. But , it really is a beautiful shade. It has the right amount of sparkle and super pigmented. If you're looking to splurge this would be perfect for the makeup junkie" in 30 reviews
- "Usually when I use glitter on my eyes they swell up but when I use this brand my is not irritated by it my elt yes don't swell I love this product it's so great I'm glad it helps me and not hurt me I give it a high five!!?and a thumbs up👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾" in 28 reviews
- "These are super nice. The colors are beautiful and so is the formula they are super Pigmented and long lasting and easy to work with " in 12 reviews
- "Nars can do no wrong, this shadow is so shimmery and I bought this on a hunch and when I swatched this at home I loved it and this color is great when you want to try and nice metallic look for a night out" in 6 reviews
Review for: Stud more...
I love this eyeshadow. It very shimmery and pigmented. It makes my eye pop when I where this eyeshadow. It’s a taupe neutral shade that has a lot of shimmer in it. It applies to the eye very easily. Blends very good too. It’s comes in a nice sturdy package too. I plan on getting a couple more of these eyeshadows by Nars. I highly recommend these eyeshadows.
Review for: Lunar more...
I love this soft light purple. The whole line is super glittery, which is exactly what I wanted when I purchased this. You have to build it up to get a good color payoff, but the glitter is there from the get-go. I swatched several others at the time and they were similar in application.
These eyeshadows are OK I think if you anything that's metallic from Nars you should get the dual intensity eyeshadows they're much better they have much more of a metallic pay off where these eyeshadows are supposed to have like a glitter pay off and they don't it really doesn't really transfer onto your eyelid from how pretty it looks in the pan I don't think these are worth the money at all I bought one it's pretty I use it from time to time but I would not buy more shades or this product again
Let me start off by saying I'm a big fan of all things NARS. This eyeshadow was absolutely gorgeous. The sparkles last long and look fabulous throughout the day. My only complaint is that you need to apple quite a bit for it to really show- and you must use a primer or even if it does show- it won't last! But overall a beautiful color that you can add to your everyday shadows.
When I really want to amp up my eyeshadow, I reach for this product. I love to use a flat brush, pick up some of this eyeshadow, and then spray with mac fix plus. This combination makes my eyes look foiled and flawless. Right now I only own Pygar but I can definitely see myself picking up the rest of the shades. These are definitely worth the price tag.
Review for: Earthshine more...
I have used this eyeshadow every day for the past year. I used to wear a ton of shadow with eyeliner but now all I wear is this and some mascara. I have never gotten so many complements ever before on my eyes and this shadow. It lasts all day on the eyes and also I have a ton of product left after using it so much. Everyone must get this product !!!
I do not have this product yet BUT!!! I would lovvveeeee to use it as a highlighter after setting my face and then spraying the brush and applying it. I believe this would just be a bomb eyeshadow/ Highlighter duo😍😍😍😍
My life was officially complete (until I find he next one) when I found the most perfect glittery nude shadow!! I was looking for a wet shimmery look and this is exactly what I get! Don't get my wrong there are multicolored glitter specks but that just adds to the beauty of this color!!!
Q & A
These mellatic eyeshadows look so stunning! Are they actually worth the price though? Does anybody know if they have samples of them?
How is this Narw eyeshadow? I really like NARS makeup I was just wondering how it is.
I have a hard time spending that amount of money for one shadow. Is it worth it?
Is it worth it, i really think it's pretty cool so much to say about it
Is it pigmented? And is it worth my money?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos